Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of May 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
May 25, 1999 was a Tuesday and it was the 145th day of the year 1999. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 246 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,059 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 2,353 days or 6 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 239 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 31, 2031.
If a dog named Cena - a Rat Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cena will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cena will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Kitty Kallen
- 1929Warren Frost
- 1943Leslie Uggams
- 1944Charlie Harper
- 1948Klaus Meine
- 1970Jamie Kennedy
- 1970Sidney Greenbush
- 1976Cillian Murphy
- 1980Joe King
- 1985Luciana Abreu
View the complete list of May 25 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 25.
- 1924István Nyers, French-Hungarian footballer (d. 2005)
- 1926Claude Akins, American actor (d. 1994)
- 1926William Bowyer, English painter and academic (d. 2015)
- 1927Norman Petty, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer (d. 1984)
- 1933Basdeo Panday, Trinidadian lawyer and politician, 5th Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago
- 1962Ric Nattress, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 1963Eha Rünne, Estonian shot putter and discus thrower
- 1982Ezekiel Kemboi, Kenyan runner
- 1984Luke Ball, Australian footballer
- 1986Edewin Fanini, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of May 25 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 240 BCFirst recorded perihelion passage of Halley’s Comet.
- 1819The Argentine Constitution of 1819 is promulgated.
- 1940World War II: The German 2nd Panzer Division captures the port of Boulogne-sur-Mer; the surrender of the last French and British troops marks the end of the Battle of Boulogne.
- 1961Apollo program: U.S. President John F. Kennedy announces before a special joint session of the Congress his goal to initiate a project to put a “man on the Moon” before the end of the decade.
- 1977Chinese government removes a decade old ban on William Shakespeare’s work, effectively ending the Cultural Revolution started in 1966.
- 1985Bangladesh is hit by a tropical cyclone and storm surge, which kills approximately 10,000 people.
- 2001Erik Weihenmayer, 32 years old, of Boulder, Colorado, becomes the first blind person to reach the summit of Mount Everest.
- 2002China Airlines Flight 611 disintegrates in mid-air and crashes into the Taiwan Strait. All 225 people on board are killed.
- 2008NASA’s Phoenix lander lands in Green Valley region of Mars to search for environments suitable for water and microbial life.
- 2013A gas cylinder explodes on a school bus in the Pakistani city of Gujrat, killing at least 18 people.
View the complete list of May 25 historical events.
Curious about this Awesome Blue Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 25 and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sandrine Holt, Harvey Keitel, Mariel Rodriguez, Tim Reynolds, Petey Pablo, Park Overall, Eric Kripke, Jimmy Greenspoon, Kim Novak, Rikiya Koyama.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 25 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 25, 1999.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 7, 2001. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 5, 1995. Your incompatibility score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Livin’ la Vida Loca by Ricky Martin as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 29, 1958 – Lenny Henry, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter; September 10, 1957 – Kate Burton, Swiss-American actress; December 23, 1929 – Ike Jones, American actor and producer (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,512