Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of May 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 26, 1916 was a Friday and it was the 147th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 245 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,010 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,253 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Henry Ephron
- 1912Jay Silverheels
- 1913Peter Cushing
- 1920Peggy Lee
- 1925Alec McCowen
- 1938K. Bikram Singh
- 1954Marian Gold
- 1963Musetta Vander
- 1967Kevin Moore
- 1971Matt Stone
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 26.
- 1264Prince Koreyasu, Japanese shogun (d. 1326)
- 1909Matt Busby, Scottish-English footballer and manager (d. 1994)
- 1913Karin Ekelund, Swedish actress (d. 1976)
- 1917Éva Szörényi, Hungarian actress (d. 2009)
- 1928Jack Kevorkian, American pathologist, author, and activist (d. 2011)
- 1940Levon Helm, American singer-songwriter, drummer, producer, and actor (The Band) (d. 2012)
- 1956Neil Parish, English politician
- 1963Musetta Vander, South African model and actress
- 1977Nikos Chatzivrettas, Greek basketball player
- 1983Demy de Zeeuw, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1328William of Ockham, the Franciscan Minister-General Michael of Cesena and two other Franciscan leaders secretly leave Avignon, fearing a death sentence from Pope John XXII.
- 1770The Orlov Revolt, an attempt to revolt against the Ottoman Empire before the Greek War of Independence, ends in disaster for the Greeks.
- 1805Napoléon Bonaparte assumes the title of King of Italy and is crowned with the Iron Crown of Lombardy in Milan Cathedral, the gothic cathedral in Milan.
- 1822One hundred sixteen people die in the Grue Church fire, the biggest fire disaster in Norway’s history.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate General Edmund Kirby Smith, commander of the Confederate Trans-Mississippi division, is the last full general of the Confederate Army to surrender, at Galveston, Texas.
- 1869Boston University is chartered by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- 1897Dracula, a novel by the Irish author Bram Stoker, is published.
- 1900Thousand Days’ War: The Colombian Conservative Party turns the tide of war in their favor with victory against the Colombian Liberal Party in the Battle of Palonegro.
- 1940World War II: The Siege of Calais ends with the surrender of the British and French garrison.
- 1972Willandra National Park is established in Australia.
View the complete list of historical events for May 26.
Curious about this Lemon Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 26 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Malene Mortensen, Chris Stein, Fadl Shaker, Johnny Preston, R3hab, Buddy Rich, Koo Nimo, Johnny Paycheck, Jeffrey Garcia, James Avery.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 26 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 26, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1955 – Andy Breckman, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; February 19, 1937 – David Margulies, American actor; June 25, 1941 – Roy Marsden, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 935