Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of May 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 26, 1916 was a Friday and it was the 147th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 37 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,218 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,260 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Wedge - a Basset Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 424 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wedge will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wedge will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Mamie Smith
- 1913Peter Cushing
- 1915Sam Edwards
- 1920Peggy Lee
- 1949Hank Williams Jr.
- 1957Diomedes Díaz
- 1972Patsy Palmer
- 1977Mark Hunter
- 1979Elisabeth Harnois
- 1991Ah Young
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 26.
- 1873Olaf Gulbransson, Norwegian painter and illustrator (d. 1958)
- 1876Percy Perrin, English cricketer (d. 1945)
- 1923Roy Dotrice, English actor
- 1927Jacques Bergerac, French actor (d. 2014)
- 1929J. F. Ade Ajayi, Nigerian historian and academic (d. 2014)
- 1941Jim Dobbin, Scottish microbiologist and politician (d. 2014)
- 1951Sally Ride, American physicist and astronaut, founded Sally Ride Science (d. 2012)
- 1987Olcay Şahan, Turkish footballer
- 1989Paula Findlay, Canadian triathlete
- 1999Kerry Ingram, English actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 17Germanicus returns to Rome as a conquering hero; he celebrates a triumph for his victories over the Cherusci, Chatti and other German tribes west of the Elbe.
- 1293An earthquake strikes Kamakura, Kanagawa, Japan, killing about 30,000.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate General Edmund Kirby Smith, commander of the Confederate Trans-Mississippi division, is the last full general of the Confederate Army to surrender, at Galveston, Texas.
- 1908At Masjed Soleyman in southwest Persia, the first major commercial oil strike in the Middle East is made. The rights to the resource are quickly acquired by the Anglo-Persian Oil Company.
- 1918The Democratic Republic of Georgia is established.
- 1940World War II: Operation Dynamo: In northern France, Allied forces begin a massive evacuation from Dunkirk, France.
- 1940World War II: The Siege of Calais ends with the surrender of the British and French garrison.
- 1972The United States and the Soviet Union sign the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- 1983A strong 7.7 magnitude earthquake strikes Japan, triggering a tsunami that kills at least 104 people and injures thousands. Many people go missing and thousands of buildings are destroyed.
- 1991Lauda Air Flight 004, a Boeing 767, crashes in an area of western Thailand after a thrust reverser malfunction. All 223 people aboard are killed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 26.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 26 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy McKenna, Eric Roberson, Jamil Walker Smith, Purushottam Laxman Deshpande, Ed Begley, Kate Lawler, Briana Evigan, Jeri Ryan, Lisa Ann Walter, Gary Grubbs.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 26 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 26, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 24, 1973 – Madlib, American rapper and producer (Madvillain, Quasimoto, and Lootpack); March 15, 1952 – Howard Devoto, English singer-songwriter (Buzzcocks, Magazine, and Luxuria); August 19, 1928 – Walter Massey, Canadian actor (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188