Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of May 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 26, 1916 was a Friday and it was the 147th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,281 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Viara - a Pekingese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 428 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Viara will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Viara will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Mamie Smith
- 1904George Formby
- 1907John Wayne
- 1911Maurice Baquet
- 1921György Bárdy
- 1962Genie Francis
- 1975Lauryn Hill
- 1975Suat Suna
- 1982David Reed
- 1985Monika Christodoulou
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 26.
- 1669Sébastien Vaillant, French botanist and mycologist (d. 1722)
- 1907Jean Bernard, French physician and haematologist (d. 2006)
- 1912János Kádár, Hungarian mechanic and politician, 46th Prime Minister of Hungary (d. 1989)
- 1919Rubén González, Cuban pianist (Buena Vista Social Club and Estrellas de Areito) (d. 2003)
- 1926Miles Davis, American trumpet player, composer, and bandleader (Miles Davis Quintet) (d. 1991)
- 1928Jack Kevorkian, American pathologist, author, and activist (d. 2011)
- 1939Herb Trimpe, American author and illustrator (d. 2015)
- 1955Masaharu Morimoto, Japanese-American chef
- 1968Frederik, Crown Prince of Denmark
- 1978Phil Elvrum, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Microphones, Mount Eerie, and Old Time Relijun)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 946King Edmund I of England is murdered by a thief whom he personally attacks while celebrating St Augustine’s Mass Day.
- 1328William of Ockham, the Franciscan Minister-General Michael of Cesena and two other Franciscan leaders secretly leave Avignon, fearing a death sentence from Pope John XXII.
- 1644Portuguese Restoration War: Portuguese and Spanish forces both claim victory in the Battle of Montijo.
- 1736The Battle of Ackia was fought near the present site of Tupelo, Mississippi. British and Chickasaw soldiers repelled a French and Choctaw attack on the then-Chickasaw village of Ackia.
- 1821Establishment of the Peloponnesian Senate by the Greek rebels.
- 1896Nicholas II becomes the last Tsar of Imperial Russia.
- 1948The U.S. Congress passes Public Law 80-557, which permanently establishes the Civil Air Patrol as an auxiliary of the United States Air Force.
- 1977George Willig climbs the South Tower of New York City’s World Trade Center.
- 1992The blockade of Dubrovnik is broken. Following this, the siege of Dubrovnik ends in the next months.
- 2002The tugboat Robert Y. Love collides with a support pier of Interstate 40 on the Arkansas River near Webbers Falls, Oklahoma, resulting in 14 deaths and 11 others injured.
View the complete list of historical events for May 26.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 26 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jef Gaitan, Katee Sackhoff, Patrick Wolf, Norman McLaren, Kelsi Crain, Jacob Reynolds, Senna Guemmour, James Brolin, Judy Garland, Dudu Aharon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 26 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 26, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 30, 1925 – Donald Symington, American actor (d. 2013); August 5, 1966 – Jonathan Silverman, American actor and producer; October 28, 1958 – William Reid, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Jesus and Mary Chain).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,210