Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of May 1916 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 26, 1916 was a Friday and it was the 147th day of the year 1916. The next time you can reuse your old 1916 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,950 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,251 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Henry Ephron
- 1917Éva Szörényi
- 1921György Bárdy
- 1923Roy Dotrice
- 1932Grigor Vachkov
- 1948Stevie Nicks
- 1949Philip Michael Thomas
- 1952David Meece
- 1954Marian Gold
- 1976Justin Pierre
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 26.
- 1478Pope Clement VII (d. 1534)
- 1623William Petty, English economist and philosopher (d. 1687)
- 1886Al Jolson, Lithuanian-American singer and actor (d. 1950)
- 1893Eugene Aynsley Goossens, English conductor and composer (d. 1962)
- 1916Moondog, American drummer, composer, and poet (d. 1999)
- 1917Éva Szörényi, Hungarian actress (d. 2009)
- 1942Ganapathi Sachchidananda, Indian guru
- 1954Danny Rolling, American serial killer (d. 2006)
- 1983Henry Holland, English fashion designer
- 1988Juan Guillermo Cuadrado, Colombian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 17Germanicus returns to Rome as a conquering hero; he celebrates a triumph for his victories over the Cherusci, Chatti and other German tribes west of the Elbe.
- 1328William of Ockham, the Franciscan Minister-General Michael of Cesena and two other Franciscan leaders secretly leave Avignon, fearing a death sentence from Pope John XXII.
- 1538Geneva expels John Calvin and his followers from the city. Calvin lives in exile in Strasbourg for the next three years.
- 1864Montana is organized as a United States territory.
- 1869Boston University is chartered by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- 1900Thousand Days’ War: The Colombian Conservative Party turns the tide of war in their favor with victory against the Colombian Liberal Party in the Battle of Palonegro.
- 1908At Masjed Soleyman in southwest Persia, the first major commercial oil strike in the Middle East is made. The rights to the resource are quickly acquired by the Anglo-Persian Oil Company.
- 1917Several powerful tornadoes rip through Illinois, including the city of Mattoon, killing 101 people and injuring 689.
- 1923The first 24 Hours of Le Mans was held and has since been run annually in June.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War: The Pakistan Army slaughters at least 71 Hindus in Burunga, Sylhet, Bangladesh.
View the complete list of historical events for May 26.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 26 and 1916 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Greg Errico, Cynthia Layne, Pedro Guerra, Daniel Radcliffe, Clive Swift, Dick Durock, John Morrison, Thore Schölermann, Patti LuPone, Robert Lindsay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 26 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 26, 1916.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 18, 1943 – Raffaella Carrà, Italian singer, dancer, and actress; November 7, 1970 – Morgan Spurlock, American director, producer, and screenwriter; August 8, 1980 – Michael Urie, American actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,029