Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of May 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 26, 1979 was a Saturday and it was the 146th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,328 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,776 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 485 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 1, 2011.
If a dog named Pugs - a Redbone Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pugs will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pugs will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904George Formby
- 1907John Wayne
- 1932Grigor Vachkov
- 1940Levon Helm
- 1959Ole Bornedal
- 1963Musetta Vander
- 1975Nicki Aycox
- 1976Justin Pierre
- 1987Josh Thomas
- 1991Ah Young
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 26.
- 1264Prince Koreyasu, Japanese shogun (d. 1326)
- 1566Mehmed III, Ottoman sultan (d. 1603)
- 1667Abraham de Moivre, French-English mathematician and theorist (d. 1754)
- 1927Jacques Bergerac, French actor (d. 2014)
- 1940Monique Gagnon-Tremblay, Canadian academic and politician, Deputy Premier of Quebec
- 1953Dan Roundfield, American basketball player (d. 2012)
- 1954Alan Hollinghurst, English author and poet
- 1955Paul Stoddart, Australian businessman
- 1979Ashley Massaro, American wrestler and manager
- 1981Robert Copeland, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1647Alse Young, hanged in Hartford, Connecticut, becomes the first person executed as a witch in the British American colonies.
- 1805Napoléon Bonaparte assumes the title of King of Italy and is crowned with the Iron Crown of Lombardy in Milan Cathedral, the gothic cathedral in Milan.
- 1821Establishment of the Peloponnesian Senate by the Greek rebels.
- 1828Feral child Kaspar Hauser is discovered wandering the streets of Nuremberg.
- 1938In the United States, the House Un-American Activities Committee begins its first session.
- 1966British Guiana gains independence, becoming Guyana.
- 1970The Soviet Tupolev Tu-144 becomes the first commercial transport to exceed Mach 2.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War: The Pakistan Army slaughters at least 71 Hindus in Burunga, Sylhet, Bangladesh.
- 1983A strong 7.7 magnitude earthquake strikes Japan, triggering a tsunami that kills at least 104 people and injures thousands. Many people go missing and thousands of buildings are destroyed.
- 1991Zviad Gamsakhurdia becomes the first elected President of the Republic of Georgia in the post-Soviet era.
View the complete list of historical events for May 26.
Curious about this White Guyabano Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 26 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Madden, Rekha, Claude Barzotti, Bebe Neuwirth, Tim Minchin, Michael Fassbender, Belinda Carlisle, Charlie Harper, Walton Goggins, Joel Grey.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 26 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 26, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Reunited by Peaches & Herb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 26, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1959 – Vincent D'Onofrio, American actor, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter; April 15, 1972 – Lou Romano, American animator and voice actor; July 18, 1961 – Elizabeth McGovern, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,318