Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of May 1994 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 26, 1994 was a Thursday and it was the 146th day of the year 1994. The next time you can reuse your old 1994 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 339 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,792 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 297 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Daphnie - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Daphnie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Daphnie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Norma Talmadge
- 1911Maurice Baquet
- 1946Mick Ronson
- 1949Philip Michael Thomas
- 1958Margaret Colin
- 1967Kevin Moore
- 1971Matt Stone
- 1981Irini Merkouri
- 1982Yoko Matsugane
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 26.
- 1883Mamie Smith, American singer, actress, dancer, and pianist (d. 1946)
- 1898Ernst Bacon, American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1990)
- 1939Brent Musburger, American sportscaster
- 1943Erica Terpstra, Dutch swimmer, journalist, and politician
- 1965Hazel Irvine, Scottish sportscaster and journalist
- 1971Matt Stone, American actor, animator, screenwriter, producer, and composer
- 1975Kwasi Kwarteng, English historian and politician
- 1977Raina Telgemeier, American author and cartoonist
- 1986Michel Tornéus, Swedish long jumper
- 1989Paula Findlay, Canadian triathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1293An earthquake strikes Kamakura, Kanagawa, Japan, killing about 30,000.
- 1830The Indian Removal Act is passed by the U.S. Congress; it is signed into law by President Andrew Jackson two days later.
- 1868Michael Barrett was the last person to be publicly executed in Great Britain
- 1879Russia and the United Kingdom sign the Treaty of Gandamak establishing an Afghan state.
- 1896Nicholas II becomes the last Tsar of Imperial Russia.
- 1940World War II: The Siege of Calais ends with the surrender of the British and French garrison.
- 1948The U.S. Congress passes Public Law 80-557, which permanently establishes the Civil Air Patrol as an auxiliary of the United States Air Force.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War: The Pakistan Army slaughters at least 71 Hindus in Burunga, Sylhet, Bangladesh.
- 1998The Supreme Court of the United States rules that Ellis Island, the historic gateway for millions of immigrants, is mainly in the state of New Jersey, not New York.
- 2004United States Army veteran Terry Nichols is found guilty of 161 state murder charges for helping carry out the Oklahoma City bombing.
View the complete list of historical events for May 26.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 26 and 1994 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angélica María, Christopher Lambert, Joe Medjuck, Dave Evans, Burt Lancaster, Karyn White, Buster Crabbe, Catherine Frot, Yuri Chinen, Pirkka-Pekka Petelius.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 26 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 26, 1994.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Swear by All-4-One as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 28, 1994). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1985 – Tatiana Silva, Belgian model, Miss Belgium 2005; December 15, 1986 – Junsu, South Korean singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (TVXQ and JYJ); June 13, 1980 – Maho Nonami, Japanese actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,219