Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of May 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 26, 1996 was a Sunday and it was the 147th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 310 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,725 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904George Formby
- 1911Henry Ephron
- 1913Peter Cushing
- 1946Mick Ronson
- 1957Kristina Olsen
- 1962Bobcat Goldthwait
- 1966Helena Bonham Carter
- 1978Phil Elvrum
- 1981Eda-Ines Etti
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 26.
- 1910Imi Lichtenfeld, Hungarian-Israeli martial artist, boxer, and gymnast (d. 1998)
- 1925Alec McCowen, English actor
- 1939Merab Kostava, Georgian poet, activist, and educator (d. 1989)
- 1954Marian Gold, German singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alphaville)
- 1958Margaret Colin, American actress
- 1960Romas Ubartas, Lithuanian discus thrower
- 1968Fernando León de Aranoa, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Nobuhiro Watsuki, Japanese illustrator
- 1977Misaki Ito, Japanese actress and model
- 1999Kerry Ingram, English actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1293An earthquake strikes Kamakura, Kanagawa, Japan, killing about 30,000.
- 1770The Orlov Revolt, an attempt to revolt against the Ottoman Empire before the Greek War of Independence, ends in disaster for the Greeks.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate General Edmund Kirby Smith, commander of the Confederate Trans-Mississippi division, is the last full general of the Confederate Army to surrender, at Galveston, Texas.
- 1879Russia and the United Kingdom sign the Treaty of Gandamak establishing an Afghan state.
- 1896Nicholas II becomes the last Tsar of Imperial Russia.
- 1940World War II: Operation Dynamo: In northern France, Allied forces begin a massive evacuation from Dunkirk, France.
- 1942World War II: The Battle of Gazala takes place.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 10 returns to Earth after a successful eight-day test of all the components needed for the forthcoming first manned moon landing.
- 1977George Willig climbs the South Tower of New York City’s World Trade Center.
- 1983A strong 7.7 magnitude earthquake strikes Japan, triggering a tsunami that kills at least 104 people and injures thousands. Many people go missing and thousands of buildings are destroyed.
View the complete list of historical events for May 26.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 26 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aiza Seguerra, Daniel Henney, Candice Patton, Will Durst, Matt Holmes, Dharmendra, Bob Papenbrook, Michael Dorn, Jim Keays, Suzanne Tamim.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 26 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 26, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1981 – JJ Lin, Singaporean singer-songwriter and actor; September 24, 1961 – John Logan, American screenwriter and producer; February 4, 1973 – Oscar De La Hoya, American boxer and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,068