Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 26, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 146th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 96 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,748 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 195 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Rhubarb - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 87 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rhubarb will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Rhubarb will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Henry Ephron
- 1938K. Bikram Singh
- 1948Stevie Nicks
- 1949Pam Grier
- 1963Claude Legault
- 1963Musetta Vander
- 1977Misaki Ito
- 1981Irini Merkouri
- 1982Yoko Matsugane
- 1987Josh Thomas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 26.
- 1904Necip Fazıl Kısakürek, Turkish author, poet, and playwright (d. 1983)
- 1920Peggy Lee, American singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2002)
- 1922Troy Smith, American businessman, founded Sonic Drive-In (d. 2009)
- 1923James Arness, American actor and producer (d. 2011)
- 1939Jaki Liebezeit German drummer (Can)
- 1953Kay Hagan, American lawyer and politician
- 1967Philip Treacy, Irish hat designer
- 1975Lauryn Hill, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Fugees)
- 1975Nicki Aycox, American actress
- 1982Sten Lassmann, Estonian pianist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 47 BCJulius Caesar visits Tarsus on his way to Pontus, where he meets enthusiastic support, but where, according to Cicero, Cassius is planning to kill him at this point.
- 17Germanicus returns to Rome as a conquering hero; he celebrates a triumph for his victories over the Cherusci, Chatti and other German tribes west of the Elbe.
- 1805Napoléon Bonaparte assumes the title of King of Italy and is crowned with the Iron Crown of Lombardy in Milan Cathedral, the gothic cathedral in Milan.
- 1896Nicholas II becomes the last Tsar of Imperial Russia.
- 1906Vauxhall Bridge is opened in London.
- 1923The first 24 Hours of Le Mans was held and has since been run annually in June.
- 1972The United States and the Soviet Union sign the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty.
- 1981An EA-6B Prowler crashes on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz, killing 14 crewmen and injuring 45 others.
- 1992The blockade of Dubrovnik is broken. Following this, the siege of Dubrovnik ends in the next months.
- 2002The tugboat Robert Y. Love collides with a support pier of Interstate 40 on the Arkansas River near Webbers Falls, Oklahoma, resulting in 14 deaths and 11 others injured.
View the complete list of historical events for May 26.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 26 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Charlie David, Ryan Ross, Ralph Meeker, Katia Cardenal, Conor Maynard, Paul Giamatti, Skye Edwards, Kate Beckinsale, Laraine Day, Fran Walsh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 26 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 26, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1940 – Roy Walker, Northern Irish comedian, actor, and game show host; April 24, 1968 – Stacy Haiduk, American actress; November 11, 1960 – Stanley Tucci, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,215