Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 26, 2002 was a Sunday and it was the 146th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,624 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 191 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Jay Silverheels
- 1925Alec McCowen
- 1932Grigor Vachkov
- 1946Mick Ronson
- 1949Hank Williams Jr.
- 1954Marian Gold
- 1962Genie Francis
- 1978Phil Elvrum
- 1987Josh Thomas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 26.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 26.
- 1623William Petty, English economist and philosopher (d. 1687)
- 1650John Churchill, 1st Duke of Marlborough, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Oxfordshire (d. 1722)
- 1913Pierre Daninos, French author (d. 2005)
- 1945Vilasrao Deshmukh, Indian lawyer and politician, 17th Chief Minister of Maharashtra (d. 2012)
- 1949Philip Michael Thomas, American actor and singer
- 1958Margaret Colin, American actress
- 1968Fernando León de Aranoa, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Alan White, English drummer (Oasis and Starclub)
- 1977Mark Hunter, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Chimaira)
- 1993Jason Adesanya, Belgian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1822One hundred sixteen people die in the Grue Church fire, the biggest fire disaster in Norway’s history.
- 1864Montana is organized as a United States territory.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate General Edmund Kirby Smith, commander of the Confederate Trans-Mississippi division, is the last full general of the Confederate Army to surrender, at Galveston, Texas.
- 1897Dracula, a novel by the Irish author Bram Stoker, is published.
- 1966British Guiana gains independence, becoming Guyana.
- 1971Bangladesh Liberation War: The Pakistan Army slaughters at least 71 Hindus in Burunga, Sylhet, Bangladesh.
- 1981Italian Prime Minister Arnaldo Forlani and his coalition cabinet resign following a scandal over membership of the pseudo-masonic lodge P2 (Propaganda Due).
- 1992The blockade of Dubrovnik is broken. Following this, the siege of Dubrovnik ends in the next months.
- 2008Severe flooding begins in eastern and southern China that will ultimately cause 148 deaths and force the evacuation of 1.3 million.
- 2012A cannibal attack takes place on the MacArthur Causeway in Miami, Florida.
View the complete list of historical events for May 26.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 26 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sabu Dastagir, Hiroko Yakushimaru, Ken Foree, Zoë Bell, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Johnette Napolitano, Thore Skogman, Zita Görög, Hana Soukupová, Cameron Argetsinger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 26 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 26, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1942 – Gus Dudgeon, English record producer (d. 2002); May 24, 1976 – Alessandro Cortini, Italian-American singer and keyboard player (Modwheelmood, SONOIO, Blindoldfreak, and Nine Inch Nails); June 12, 1965 – Filip Topol, Czech singer-songwriter and pianist (Psí vojáci) (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,125