Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of May 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 26, 2004 was a Wednesday and it was the 147th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 335 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,778 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 162 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Peggy Lee
- 1925Alec McCowen
- 1932Grigor Vachkov
- 1941Reg Bundy
- 1949Pam Grier
- 1957Kristina Olsen
- 1959Ole Bornedal
- 1963Claude Legault
- 1977Mark Hunter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 26.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 26.
- 1799August Kopisch, German poet and painter (d. 1853)
- 1916Henriette Roosenburg, Dutch journalist and author (d. 1972)
- 1918Anton Christoforidis, Turkish-Greek boxer (d. 1985)
- 1945Garry Peterson, Canadian-American drummer (The Guess Who and Bachman–Turner Overdrive)
- 1957François Legault, Canadian businessman and politician
- 1960Masahiro Matsunaga, Japanese race car driver
- 1968Fernando León de Aranoa, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1975Suat Suna, Turkish singer-songwriter and producer
- 1982Yoko Matsugane, Japanese model
- 1985Ashley Vincent, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 26.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 47 BCJulius Caesar visits Tarsus on his way to Pontus, where he meets enthusiastic support, but where, according to Cicero, Cassius is planning to kill him at this point.
- 1135Alfonso VII of León and Castile is crowned in León Cathedral as Imperator totius Hispaniae, “Emperor of all of Spain”.
- 1293An earthquake strikes Kamakura, Kanagawa, Japan, killing about 30,000.
- 1573The Battle of Haarlemmermeer, a naval engagement in the Dutch War of Independence.
- 1647Alse Young, hanged in Hartford, Connecticut, becomes the first person executed as a witch in the British American colonies.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate General Edmund Kirby Smith, commander of the Confederate Trans-Mississippi division, is the last full general of the Confederate Army to surrender, at Galveston, Texas.
- 1869Boston University is chartered by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- 1966British Guiana gains independence, becoming Guyana.
- 1981An EA-6B Prowler crashes on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz, killing 14 crewmen and injuring 45 others.
- 1991Zviad Gamsakhurdia becomes the first elected President of the Republic of Georgia in the post-Soviet era.
View the complete list of historical events for May 26.
Curious about this Cherry Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 26 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shreya Ghoshal, Willi Resetarits, Kyle Gass, Adrian Lester, Nikki Blonsky, William McNamara, Leo Chiosso, Neal McDonough, Joe Warfield, Ronnie Burns.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 26 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 26, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Burn by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 22, 1934 – Larry Martyn, English actor (d. 1994); March 16, 1948 – Richard Desjardins, Canadian singer-songwriter and director; March 10, 1962 – Seiko Matsuda, Japanese singer-songwriter and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,058