Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 26th of May 2014 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 26, 2014 was a Monday and it was the 146th day of the year 2014. The next time you can reuse your old 2014 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 5 years old when that day comes. There have been 1,544 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 515 days or 1 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 52 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 1, 2046.
If a dog named Oberon - a Golden Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 36 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oberon will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Oberon will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1883Mamie Smith
- 1886Al Jolson
- 1915Sam Edwards
- 1949Pam Grier
- 1957Kristina Olsen
- 1962Genie Francis
- 1966Helena Bonham Carter
- 1975Lauryn Hill
- 1975Nicki Aycox
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 26.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 26.
- 1895Paul Lukas, Hungarian-American actor and singer (d. 1971)
- 1941Aldrich Ames, American CIA officer
- 1948Stevie Nicks, American singer-songwriter (Fleetwood Mac)
- 1954Marian Gold, German singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alphaville)
- 1975Travis Lee, American baseball player
- 1981Jason Manford, English actor, screenwriter, and television host
- 1982Yoko Matsugane, Japanese model
- 1985Monika Christodoulou, Greek singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1987Olcay Şahan, Turkish footballer
- 1988Joel Selwood, Australian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 26.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644Portuguese Restoration War: Portuguese and Spanish forces both claim victory in the Battle of Montijo.
- 1805Napoléon Bonaparte assumes the title of King of Italy and is crowned with the Iron Crown of Lombardy in Milan Cathedral, the gothic cathedral in Milan.
- 1830The Indian Removal Act is passed by the U.S. Congress; it is signed into law by President Andrew Jackson two days later.
- 1857Dred Scott is emancipated by the Blow family, his original owners.
- 1865American Civil War: The Confederate General Edmund Kirby Smith, commander of the Confederate Trans-Mississippi division, is the last full general of the Confederate Army to surrender, at Galveston, Texas.
- 1879Russia and the United Kingdom sign the Treaty of Gandamak establishing an Afghan state.
- 1906Vauxhall Bridge is opened in London.
- 1923The first 24 Hours of Le Mans was held and has since been run annually in June.
- 1981An EA-6B Prowler crashes on the flight deck of the aircraft carrier USS Nimitz, killing 14 crewmen and injuring 45 others.
- 1986The European Community adopts the European flag.
View the complete list of historical events for May 26.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 26 and 2014 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bradford Anderson, Amanda Jenssen, Martin Chambers, Tomomi Kasai, William So, Sinem Kobal, Chyna, Harvey Bautista, Martin Moran, Elizabeth Mitchell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 26 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 26, 2014.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was All of Me by John Legend as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 31, 2014). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 20, 1927 – Joyce Brothers, American psychologist, author, and actress (d. 2013); November 22, 1947 – Paloma San Basilio, Spanish singer-songwriter and producer; September 12, 1965 – Einstein Kristiansen, Norwegian animator and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,350