Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of May 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 27, 1935 was a Monday and it was the 147th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 279 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,037 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,017 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Lee Meriwether
- 1943Raye Birk
- 1945Bruce Cockburn
- 1947Marty Kristian
- 1967Eddie McClintock
- 1971Paul Bettany
- 1974Jason Narvy
- 1984Darin Brooks
- 1987Eric Kolelas
- 1990Nadine Beiler
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 27.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 27.
- 1627Anne Marie Louise d'Orléans, Duchess of Montpensier (d. 1693)
- 1867Arnold Bennett, English author and playwright (d. 1931)
- 1883Jessie Arms Botke, American painter (d. 1971)
- 1924Jaime Lusinchi, Venezuelan physician and politician, President of Venezuela (d. 2014)
- 1931Faten Hamama, Egyptian actress and producer (d. 2015)
- 1946Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen, Danish bassist and composer (d. 2005)
- 1948Morning Glory Zell-Ravenheart, American occultist and author (d. 2014)
- 1967Eddie Harsch, Canadian-American keyboard player and bass player (The Black Crowes and The Detroit Cobras)
- 1979Stuart Manning, English actor
- 1989Ben Pringle, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 27.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 927Death of Simeon I the Great, the first Bulgarian to be recognized as Emperor.
- 1153Malcolm IV becomes King of Scotland.
- 1644Manchu regent Dorgon defeats rebel leader Li Zicheng of the Shun dynasty at the Battle of Shanhai Pass, allowing the Manchus to enter and conquer the capital city of Beijing.
- 1813War of 1812: In Canada, American forces capture Fort George.
- 1849The Great Hall of Euston station in London is opened.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of Tsushima begins.
- 1933The Walt Disney Company releases the cartoon Three Little Pigs, with its hit song “Who’s Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?”
- 1942World War II: In Operation Anthropoid, Reinhard Heydrich is fatally wounded in Prague; he dies of his injuries eight days later.
- 1968The meeting of the Union Nationale des Étudiants de France (National Union of the Students of France) takes place. 30,000 to 50,000 people gather in the Stade Sébastien Charléty.
- 1997The unusual tornado outbreak in Jarrell, Texas.
View the complete list of historical events for May 27.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 27 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kate Capshaw, Assia, Roger Creager, Sandahl Bergman, Nazanin Afshin-Jam, Don Scardino, Thurston Harris, Sébastien Foucan, Chris Cummings, June Havoc.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 27 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 27, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 24, 1953 – Timothy Carhart, American actor; October 12, 1981 – Sneha, Indian model and actress; November 28, 1975 – Sigurd Wongraven, Norwegian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Satyricon and Storm).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,005