Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of May 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 27, 1935 was a Monday and it was the 147th day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,097 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,019 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1922Christopher Lee
- 1931Faten Hamama
- 1943Cilla Black
- 1945Bruce Cockburn
- 1964Zheng Geping
- 1974Derek Webb
- 1974Jason Narvy
- 1975André 3000
- 1987Eric Kolelas
- 1988Mari Pokinen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 27.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 27.
- 1794Cornelius Vanderbilt, American businessman and philanthropist (d. 1877)
- 1819Julia Ward Howe, American poet and songwriter (d. 1910)
- 1944Alain Souchon, French singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1947Felix Dennis, English poet and publisher, founded Dennis Publishing (d. 2014)
- 1956Giuseppe Tornatore, Italian director and screenwriter
- 1968Frank Thomas, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1968Rebekah Brooks, English journalist
- 1976RJD2, American DJ and producer (Soul Position)
- 1985Chiang Chien-ming, Taiwanese baseball player
- 1986Lasse Schöne, Danish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 27.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644Manchu regent Dorgon defeats rebel leader Li Zicheng of the Shun dynasty at the Battle of Shanhai Pass, allowing the Manchus to enter and conquer the capital city of Beijing.
- 1813War of 1812: In Canada, American forces capture Fort George.
- 1933The Century of Progress World’s Fair opens in Chicago.
- 1942World War II: In Operation Anthropoid, Reinhard Heydrich is fatally wounded in Prague; he dies of his injuries eight days later.
- 1958The F-4 Phantom II makes its first flight.
- 1960In Turkey, a military coup removes President Celâl Bayar and the rest of the democratic government from office.
- 1980The Gwangju Massacre: Airborne and army troops of South Korea retake the city of Gwangju from civil militias, killing at least 207 and possibly many more.
- 1995In Culpeper, Virginia, the actor Christopher Reeve is paralyzed from the neck down after falling from his horse in a riding competition.
- 2001Members of the Islamist separatist group Abu Sayyaf seize twenty hostages from an affluent island resort on Palawan in the Philippines; the hostage crisis would not be resolved until June 2002.
- 2006The 2006 Yogyakarta earthquake strikes devastating Bantul and the city of Yogyakarta killing over 6,600 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 27.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 27 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Gauthier, Irini Merkouri, Brett Eldredge, Kat Graham, Konstantinos Argyros, Debbie Allen, Stella Adler, Sırrı Süreyya Önder, Thelma Houston, Jesse Camp.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 27 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 27, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 19, 1948 – Patrick Simmons, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Doobie Brothers); May 13, 1904 – Chishū Ryū, Japanese actor (d. 1993); October 25, 1937 – Roberto Menescal, Brazilian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,093