Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of May 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 27, 1943 was a Thursday and it was the 147th day of the year 1943. It was the 21st Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,632 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,211 days or 25.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 935 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 2, 1975.
If a dog named Jo Jo - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jo Jo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Jo Jo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Raye Birk
- 1944Alain Souchon
- 1955Richard Schiff
- 1958Neil Finn
- 1967Eddie McClintock
- 1974Derek Webb
- 1974Skye Edwards
- 1975André 3000
- 1982Michael de Grussa
- 1986Timo Descamps
View the complete list of May 27 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 27.
- 1818Amelia Bloomer, American journalist and activist (d. 1894)
- 1918Yasuhiro Nakasone, Japanese commander and politician, 45th Prime Minister of Japan
- 1922Otto Carius, German lieutenant and pharmacist (d. 2015)
- 1930Eino Tamberg, Estonian composer and educator (d. 2010)
- 1944Alain Souchon, French singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1945Bruce Cockburn, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Esquires and The Flying Circus)
- 1956Rosemary Squire, English producer and manager, co-founded Ambassador Theatre Group
- 1962Ray Borner, Australian basketball player
- 1975Feryal Özel, Turkish astrophysicist, astronomer, and academic
- 1983Khamis Gaddafi, Libyan commander (d. 2011)
View the complete list of May 27 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1798The Battle of Oulart Hill takes place in Wexford, Ireland.
- 1849The Great Hall of Euston station in London is opened.
- 1874The first group of Dorsland trekkers under the leadership of Gert Alberts leaves Pretoria.
- 1896The F4-strength 1896 St. Louis–East St. Louis tornado hits in St. Louis, Missouri, and East St. Louis, Illinois, killing at least 255 people and causing $2.9 billion in damage (1997 US dollars).
- 1919The NC-4 aircraft arrives in Lisbon after completing the first transatlantic flight.
- 1933New Deal: The U.S. Federal Securities Act is signed into law requiring the registration of securities with the Federal Trade Commission.
- 1942World War II: In Operation Anthropoid, Reinhard Heydrich is fatally wounded in Prague; he dies of his injuries eight days later.
- 1980The Gwangju Massacre: Airborne and army troops of South Korea retake the city of Gwangju from civil militias, killing at least 207 and possibly many more.
- 1997The U.S. Supreme Court rules that Paula Jones can pursue her sexual harassment lawsuit against President Bill Clinton while he is in office.
- 1998Oklahoma City bombing: Michael Fortier is sentenced to 12 years in prison and fined $200,000 for failing to warn authorities about the terrorist plot.
View the complete list of May 27 historical events.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 27, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Rakoff, Estrella Morente, Steve Staley, Jessica Jung, Ilse Werner, O.T. Genasis, F. Gary Gray, Jadwiga Smosarska, John Beasley, Katherine Kelly Lang.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 27 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 27, 1943.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th May 1943 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +160. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 1, 1948. Your incompatibility score is -153. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 27, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 147th day of 1943
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 21st Thursday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 127 days
- Age on next birthday: 76 years old
- Days since birth: 27,632 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,211 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 935
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 2, 1975
- Age in dog years: 393 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (+160)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 1, 1948 (-153)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1959 – Ole Bornedal, Danish actor, director, and producer; October 31, 1981 – Frank Iero, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (My Chemical Romance, Pencey Prep, and Leathermouth); January 9, 1934 – Mahendra Kapoor, Indian singer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,774