Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 27, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 147th day of the year 1963. It was the 21st Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,064 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,021 days or 19.22 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 713 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 2, 1995.
If a dog named Ebeneezer - a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 310 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ebeneezer will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ebeneezer will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Vincent Price
- 1923Henry Kissinger
- 1931Bernard Fresson
- 1931Faten Hamama
- 1937Allan Carr
- 1955Eric Bischoff
- 1964Adam Carolla
- 1971Monika Schnarre
- 1972Ivete Sangalo
- 1974Jason Narvy
View the complete list of May 27 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 27.
- 1627Anne Marie Louise d'Orléans, Duchess of Montpensier (d. 1693)
- 1895Douglas Lloyd Campbell, Canadian educator and politician, 13th Premier of Manitoba (d. 1995)
- 1907Nicolas Calas, Swiss-American poet and critic (d. 1988)
- 1931John Chapple, English field marshal and politician, Governor of Gibraltar
- 1942Piers Courage, English race car driver (d. 1970)
- 1943Bruce Weitz, American actor
- 1971Kaur Kender, Estonian author
- 1971Monika Schnarre, Canadian model and actress
- 1981Johan Elmander, Swedish footballer
- 1982Michael de Grussa, Australian singer-songwriter and pianist (The Kill Devil Hills)
View the complete list of May 27 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IOBVICLODH? Check your answers here: Word finder IOBVICLODH. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1849The Great Hall of Euston station in London is opened.
- 1860Giuseppe Garibaldi begins his attack on Palermo, Sicily, as part of the Italian unification.
- 1935New Deal: The Supreme Court of the United States declares the National Industrial Recovery Act to be unconstitutional in A.L.A. Schechter Poultry Corp. v. United States, (295 U.S. 495).
- 1937In California, the Golden Gate Bridge opens to pedestrian traffic, creating a vital link between San Francisco and Marin County, California.
- 1965Vietnam War: American warships begin the first bombardment of National Liberation Front targets within South Vietnam.
- 1967Australians vote in favor of a constitutional referendum granting the Australian government the power to make laws to benefit Indigenous Australians and to count them in the national census.
- 1967The U.S. Navy aircraft carrier USS John F. Kennedy is launched by Jacqueline Kennedy and her daughter Caroline.
- 1968Major League Baseball’s National League awards Montreal the first franchise in Canada and the first franchise outside the United States. (the Montreal Expos)
- 1968The meeting of the Union Nationale des Étudiants de France (National Union of the Students of France) takes place. 30,000 to 50,000 people gather in the Stade Sébastien Charléty.
- 1971The Dahlerau train disaster, the worst railway accident in West Germany, kills 46 people and injures 25 near Wuppertal.
View the complete list of May 27 historical events.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 27, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Helen Ward, Mia Wasikowska, John Stocker, Felicia Day, Darin Zanyar, Bruce LaBruce, Goldie Hawn, Mark McGrath, Jodie Marsh, French Montana.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 27 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 27, 1963.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 27th May 1963 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 17, 1988. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +145. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 17, 1955. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It’s My Party by Lesley Gore as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 27th May 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 27” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 27, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 147th day of 1963
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 21st Monday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 121 days
- Age on next birthday: 58 years old
- Days since birth: 21,064 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,021 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.22 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 713
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 2, 1995
- Age in dog years: 310 dog years old using a Greater Swiss Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 17, 1988 (+145)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 17, 1955 (-179)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: It’s My Party by Lesley Gore (June 1, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVII.V.MCMLXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1944 – John McCook, American actor; March 12, 1949 – Rob Cohen, American director, producer, and screenwriter; January 17, 1971 – Kid Rock, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,147