Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 27th of May 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
May 27, 1967 was a Saturday and it was the 147th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,743 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 6,248 days or 17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 634 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 2, 1999.
If a dog named Spaghetti - a Cairn Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 224 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spaghetti will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Spaghetti will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1911Vincent Price
- 1931Bernard Fresson
- 1955Richard Schiff
- 1961Peri Gilpin
- 1962Steven Brill
- 1970Cherry Pie Picache
- 1971Lisa Lopes
- 1971Paul Bettany
- 1974Jason Narvy
- 1986Timo Descamps
View the complete list of May 27 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 27.
- 1601Antoine Daniel, French-Canadian missionary and saint (d. 1648)
- 1652Elizabeth Charlotte, Princess Palatine of Germany (d. 1722)
- 1876Ferdynand Antoni Ossendowski, Polish journalist and author (d. 1945)
- 1911Teddy Kollek, Hungarian-Israeli politician, Mayor of Jerusalem (d. 2007)
- 1939Don Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pozo-Seco Singers)
- 1967Eddie Harsch, Canadian-American keyboard player and bass player (The Black Crowes and The Detroit Cobras)
- 1967Eddie McClintock, American actor
- 1967Paul Gascoigne, English footballer, coach, and manager
- 1971Sophie Walker, British politician, leader of the Women’s Equality Party
- 1979Michael Buonauro, American author and illustrator (d. 2004)
View the complete list of May 27 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1874The first group of Dorsland trekkers under the leadership of Gert Alberts leaves Pretoria.
- 1908Khilafat Day – the day of establishment of Khilafat in Islam Ahmadiyya.
- 1927The Ford Motor Company ceases manufacture of the Ford Model T and begins to retool plants to make the Ford Model A.
- 1933New Deal: The U.S. Federal Securities Act is signed into law requiring the registration of securities with the Federal Trade Commission.
- 1940World War II: In the Le Paradis massacre, 99 soldiers from a Royal Norfolk Regiment unit are shot after surrendering to German troops; two survive.
- 1958The F-4 Phantom II makes its first flight.
- 1967Australians vote in favor of a constitutional referendum granting the Australian government the power to make laws to benefit Indigenous Australians and to count them in the national census.
- 1967The U.S. Navy aircraft carrier USS John F. Kennedy is launched by Jacqueline Kennedy and her daughter Caroline.
- 1997The U.S. Supreme Court rules that Paula Jones can pursue her sexual harassment lawsuit against President Bill Clinton while he is in office.
- 2001Members of the Islamist separatist group Abu Sayyaf seize twenty hostages from an affluent island resort on Palawan in the Philippines; the hostage crisis would not be resolved until June 2002.
View the complete list of May 27 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 27 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Carradine, Bret Michaels, Christopher Lee, Wynonna Judd, Steve Argüelles, Justin Pierce, Andrea Martin, Alexis Georgoulis, Marcia Wallace, Saffron Henderson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 27 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 27, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 17, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 8, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Groovin’ by The Young Rascals as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 27, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 5, 1967 – Joe Flanigan, American actor; October 13, 1912 – Cornel Wilde, Slovak-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1989); April 8, 1975 – Funda Arar, Turkish singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,548