Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 1954 was a Friday and it was the 148th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 306 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,070 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 781 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910T-Bone Walker
- 1924Paul Hébert
- 1933John Karlen
- 1938Maurice Woods
- 1959Steve Strange
- 1961Julie T. Wallace
- 1970Jimi Goodwin
- 1975Charmaine Sheh
- 1982Alexa Davalos
- 1998Riho Sayashi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 28.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1909Red Horner, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2005)
- 1925Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau, German opera singer and conductor (d. 2012)
- 1940Shlomo Riskin, American rabbi and academic, founded the Lincoln Square Synagogue
- 1943Terry Crisp, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1944Rita MacNeil, Canadian singer and actress (d. 2013)
- 1955Mark Howe, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1966Ashley Laurence, American actress
- 1967Glen Rice, American basketball player
- 1979Monica Keena, American actress
- 1993Mason Shefa, American director and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 28.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1588The Spanish Armada, with 130 ships and 30,000 men, sets sail from Lisbon, Portugal, heading for the English Channel. (It will take until May 30 for all ships to leave port.)
- 1830U.S. President Andrew Jackson signs the Indian Removal Act which relocates Native Americans.
- 1918The Azerbaijan Democratic Republic and the First Republic of Armenia declare their independence.
- 1937Volkswagen (VW), the German automobile manufacturer is founded.
- 1940World War II: Norwegian, French, Polish and British forces recapture Narvik in Norway. This is the first allied infantry victory of the War.
- 1964The Palestine Liberation Organization is formed.
- 1975Fifteen West African countries sign the Treaty of Lagos, creating the Economic Community of West African States.
- 1977In Southgate, Kentucky, the Beverly Hills Supper Club is engulfed in fire, killing 165 people inside.
- 2002NATO declares Russia a limited partner in the Western alliance.
- 2010In West Bengal, India, a train derailment and subsequent collision kills 141 passengers.
View the complete list of historical events for May 28.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sammo Hung, Len Barry, Erik Brann, David Tao, Jonathan Wilkes, Randy Wayne, Joe Inoue, Lucija Šerbedžija, Svend Kornbeck, Julie McCullough.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 28, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1981 – Seka Aleksić, Serbian singer, actress, and fashion designer; July 9, 1983 – Lucia Micarelli, American violinist and actress; July 8, 1968 – Thom Fitzgerald, American-Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 985