Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 148th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 344 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,840 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 706 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Compton - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Compton will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Compton will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Paul Hébert
- 1935Anne Reid
- 1945John Fogerty
- 1948Pierre Rapsat
- 1949Sue Holderness
- 1961Roland Gift
- 1964David Baddiel
- 1965Chris Ballew
- 1972Kate Ashfield
- 1999Cameron Boyce
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1878Paul Pelliot, French sinologist and explorer (d. 1945)
- 1923N. T. Rama Rao, Indian actor, director, producer, and politician, 10th Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh (d. 1996)
- 1931Gordon Willis, American cinematographer (d. 2014)
- 1936Claude Forget, Canadian academic and politician
- 1949Sue Holderness, English actress
- 1953Pierre Gauthier, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1964Phil Vassar, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1971Isabelle Carré, French actress and singer
- 1972Doriva, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1983Toby Hemingway, English actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 621Battle of Hulao: Li Shimin, the son of the Chinese emperor Gao Zu, defeats the numerically superior forces of Dou Jiande near the Hulao Pass (Henan). This victory decides the outcome of the civil war that followed the Sui dynasty’s collapse in favour of the Tang dynasty.
- 1644Bolton Massacre by Royalist troops under the command of James Stanley, 7th Earl of Derby.
- 1871Fall of the Paris Commune.
- 1892In San Francisco, John Muir organizes the Sierra Club.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of Tsushima ends with the destruction of the Russian Baltic Fleet by Admiral Tōgō Heihachirō and the Imperial Japanese Navy.
- 1926The 28 May 1926 coup d'état: Ditadura Nacional is established in Portugal to suppress the unrest of the First Republic.
- 1952The women of Greece are granted the right to vote.
- 1958Cuban Revolution: Fidel Castro’s 26th of July Movement, heavily reinforced by Frank Pais Militia, overwhelm an army post in El Uvero.
- 1996U.S. President Bill Clinton’s former business partners in the Whitewater land deal, Jim McDougal and Susan McDougal, and the Governor of Arkansas Jim Guy Tucker, are convicted of fraud.
- 2002The last steel girder is removed from the original World Trade Center site. Cleanup duties officially end with closing ceremonies at Ground Zero in Manhattan, New York City.
View the complete list of historical events for May 28.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Norman Ayrton, Barry Sullivan, Philippe Volter, D. C. Fontana, Kree Harrison, Tom Frager, Lily Tomlin, Johnny Copeland, Mariella Frostrup, Ron Tyson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 28, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Travelin’ Man by Ricky Nelson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 17, 1952 – Susie Allanson, American singer and actress; June 16, 1976 – Cian Ciaran, Welsh keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Super Furry Animals); November 25, 1920 – Noel Neill, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,248