Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 1961 was a Sunday and it was the 148th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,653 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 700 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Schroeder - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 244 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Schroeder will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Schroeder will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923N. T. Rama Rao
- 1931Carroll Baker
- 1944Rita MacNeil
- 1945John Fogerty
- 1953Arto Lindsay
- 1961Roland Gift
- 1965Chris Ballew
- 1969Justin Kirk
- 1974Alicia Minshew
- 1991Beauty Gonzalez
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 28.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1836Alexander Mitscherlich, German chemist and academic (d. 1918)
- 1836Friedrich Baumfelder, German pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1916)
- 1911Thora Hird, English actress (d. 2003)
- 1923György Ligeti, Romanian-Austrian composer and educator (d. 2006)
- 1938Jerry West, American basketball player, coach, and manager
- 1945Jean Perrault, Canadian politician, Mayor of Sherbrooke
- 1945John Fogerty, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Creedence Clearwater Revival and The Golliwogs)
- 1969Justin Kirk, American actor
- 1991Sharrif Floyd, American football player
- 1995Jacob Kogan, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 28.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1588The Spanish Armada, with 130 ships and 30,000 men, sets sail from Lisbon, Portugal, heading for the English Channel. (It will take until May 30 for all ships to leave port.)
- 1871Fall of the Paris Commune.
- 1907The first Isle of Man TT race was held.
- 1937Volkswagen (VW), the German automobile manufacturer is founded.
- 1940World War II: Norwegian, French, Polish and British forces recapture Narvik in Norway. This is the first allied infantry victory of the War.
- 1961Peter Benenson’s article The Forgotten Prisoners is published in several internationally read newspapers. This will later be thought of as the founding of the human rights organization Amnesty International.
- 1974Northern Ireland’s power-sharing Sunningdale Agreement collapses following a general strike by loyalists.
- 1998Nuclear testing: Pakistan responds to a series of nuclear tests by India with five of its own codenamed Chagai-I, prompting the United States, Japan, and other nations to impose economic sanctions. Pakistan celebrates Youm-e-Takbir annually.
- 2002The Mars Odyssey finds signs of large ice deposits on the planet Mars.
- 2011Malta votes on the introduction of divorce.
View the complete list of historical events for May 28.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: François Cluzet, Christopher Meloni, Candi Milo, Kimberly Williams-Paisley, Jack Starrett, Ursula Reit, Lisa Lopes, Matthew Goode, Boyd Tinsley, Sean Penn.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 28, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Travelin’ Man by Ricky Nelson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1982 – Lennon Murphy, American singer-songwriter and producer; October 31, 1984 – Scott Clifton, American actor and singer; December 11, 1931 – Rita Moreno, Puerto Rican-American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,285