Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 1968 was a Tuesday and it was the 149th day of the year 1968. It was the 22nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 190 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,437 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,146 days or 16.83 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 624 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 4, 2000.
If a dog named Brunell - a Maltese Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 220 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brunell will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Brunell will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Minna Gombell
- 1928Sally Forrest
- 1933Zelda Rubinstein
- 1947Leland Sklar
- 1949Wendy O. Williams
- 1962Brandon Cruz
- 1964David Baddiel
- 1974Alicia Minshew
- 1982Desiree del Valle
- 1984Beth Allen
View the complete list of May 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1524Selim II, Ottoman sultan (d. 1574)
- 1906Henry Thambiah, Sri Lankan lawyer, judge, and diplomat, Sri Lankan High Commissioner to Canada (d. 1997)
- 1925Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau, German opera singer and conductor (d. 2012)
- 1947Lynn Johnston, Canadian author and illustrator
- 1963Houman Younessi, Australian-American biologist and academic
- 1967Emma Kennedy, English actress
- 1969Justin Kirk, American actor
- 1977Jeremy Borash, American ring announcer and sportscaster
- 1986Michael Oher, American football player
- 1992Mira Gonzalez, American poet
View the complete list of May 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 585 BCA solar eclipse occurs, as predicted by the Greek philosopher and scientist Thales, while Alyattes is battling Cyaxares in the Battle of Halys, leading to a truce. This is one of the cardinal dates from which other dates can be calculated.
- 1871Fall of the Paris Commune.
- 1934Near Callander, Ontario, Canada, the Dionne quintuplets are born to Oliva and Elzire Dionne; they will be the first quintuplets to survive infancy.
- 1937Volkswagen (VW), the German automobile manufacturer is founded.
- 1948Daniel François Malan is elected as Prime Minister of South Africa. He later goes on to implement Apartheid.
- 1974Northern Ireland’s power-sharing Sunningdale Agreement collapses following a general strike by loyalists.
- 1975Fifteen West African countries sign the Treaty of Lagos, creating the Economic Community of West African States.
- 1979Konstantinos Karamanlis signs the full treaty of the accession of Greece with the European Economic Community.
- 2004The Iraqi Governing Council chooses Ayad Allawi, a longtime anti-Saddam Hussein exile, as prime minister of Iraq’s interim government.
- 2011Malta votes on the introduction of divorce.
View the complete list of May 28 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28, and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ann Mitchell, Johnny Mathis, Jon Reep, Ram Kapoor, Carey Lowell, Shin Seung-hun, Lena Yada, Ayame Koike, Daryl Somers, Enrico Di Giuseppe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 28, 1968.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th May 1968 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 21, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -195. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,562,313,822. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,171,727 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1968. The estimated number of babies born on 28th May 1968 is 328,338. That’s equivalent to 228 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 49,532 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 82,006 times in the year 1968. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 28, 1968. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 149th day of 1968
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 22nd Tuesday of 1968
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 190 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,437 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,146 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.83 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 624
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 4, 2000
- Age in dog years: 220 dog years old using a Maltese Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: July 21, 1997 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-195)
- 1968 world population: 3,562,313,822
- Number one song: Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel (June 1, 1968)
- Babies born in 1968: 120,171,727
- Babies born in 1968 every day: 328,338
- Babies born in 1968 every minute: 228
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 49,532 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 82,006 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 26, 1947 – Philippe Lavil, French singer and actor; November 28, 1981 – Jacqui Ainsley, English model; February 3, 1990 – Sean Kingston, American-Jamaican singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,911