Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 1970 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 1970 was a Thursday and it was the 148th day of the year 1970. The next time you can reuse your old 1970 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 47 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,166 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 581 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910T-Bone Walker
- 1923N. T. Rama Rao
- 1925Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau
- 1944Faith Brown
- 1944Gladys Knight
- 1961Julie T. Wallace
- 1967Emma Kennedy
- 1976Liam O'Brien
- 1980Markus Feehily
- 1983Toby Hemingway
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1892Minna Gombell, American actress (d. 1973)
- 1940Maeve Binchy, Irish author and playwright (d. 2012)
- 1943Terry Crisp, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1945John N. Bambacus, American sergeant and politician
- 1957Ben Howland, American basketball player and coach
- 1963Gavin Harrison, English drummer (Porcupine Tree, King Crimson, and OSI)
- 1965Mary Coughlan, Irish politician and Deputy prime minister of Ireland
- 1976Alexei Nemov, Russian gymnast
- 1982Alexa Davalos, French-American actress
- 1999Cameron Boyce, American actor and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1503James IV of Scotland and Margaret Tudor are married according to a papal bull by Pope Alexander VI. A Treaty of Everlasting Peace between Scotland and England signed on that occasion results in a peace that lasts ten years.
- 1588The Spanish Armada, with 130 ships and 30,000 men, sets sail from Lisbon, Portugal, heading for the English Channel. (It will take until May 30 for all ships to leave port.)
- 1892In San Francisco, John Muir organizes the Sierra Club.
- 1932In the Netherlands, construction of the Afsluitdijk is completed and the Zuiderzee bay is converted to the freshwater IJsselmeer.
- 1936Klaipėda Radio Station begins regular broadcasting.
- 1942World War II: In retaliation for the assassination attempt on Reinhard Heydrich, Nazis in Czechoslovakia kill over 1,800 people.
- 1958Cuban Revolution: Fidel Castro’s 26th of July Movement, heavily reinforced by Frank Pais Militia, overwhelm an army post in El Uvero.
- 1996U.S. President Bill Clinton’s former business partners in the Whitewater land deal, Jim McDougal and Susan McDougal, and the Governor of Arkansas Jim Guy Tucker, are convicted of fraud.
- 2002NATO declares Russia a limited partner in the Western alliance.
- 2008The first meeting of the Constituent Assembly of Nepal formally declares Nepal a republic, ending the 240-year reign of the Shah dynasty.
View the complete list of historical events for May 28.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28 and 1970 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ron Howard, Trey Azagthoth, C. Thomas Howell, Andrea Giordana, Nikos Ganos, Tony Yayo, Rosa Blasi, Una O'Connor, May Britt, Hiromi Ōta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 28, 1970.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Everything Is Beautiful by Ray Stevens as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 30, 1970). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1945 – King Floyd, American singer-songwriter (d. 2006); June 13, 1986 – Ashley Olsen, American actress, singer, producer, and fashion designer; July 21, 1926 – Karel Reisz, Czech-English director and producer (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965