Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 1979 was a Monday and it was the 148th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 223 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,022 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 475 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Rachel Kempson
- 1910T-Bone Walker
- 1923N. T. Rama Rao
- 1944Rita MacNeil
- 1962James Michael Tyler
- 1964Phil Vassar
- 1969Justin Kirk
- 1972Kate Ashfield
- 1985Carey Mulligan
- 1988Meisa Kuroki
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 28.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1884Edvard Beneš, Czech academic and politician, 2nd President of Czechoslovakia (d. 1948)
- 1912Patrick White, English-Australian author, poet, and playwright, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1990)
- 1916Walker Percy, American author and academic (d. 1990)
- 1922Roger Fisher, American author and academic (d. 2012)
- 1957Colin Barnes, English footballer
- 1971Isabelle Carré, French actress and singer
- 1977Elisabeth Hasselbeck, American talk show host and author
- 1984Beth Allen, New Zealand actress
- 1988David Perron, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1995Jacob Kogan, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1588The Spanish Armada, with 130 ships and 30,000 men, sets sail from Lisbon, Portugal, heading for the English Channel. (It will take until May 30 for all ships to leave port.)
- 1644Bolton Massacre by Royalist troops under the command of James Stanley, 7th Earl of Derby.
- 1948Daniel François Malan is elected as Prime Minister of South Africa. He later goes on to implement Apartheid.
- 1958Cuban Revolution: Fidel Castro’s 26th of July Movement, heavily reinforced by Frank Pais Militia, overwhelm an army post in El Uvero.
- 1964The Palestine Liberation Organization is formed.
- 1974Northern Ireland’s power-sharing Sunningdale Agreement collapses following a general strike by loyalists.
- 1993Eritrea and Monaco join the United Nations.
- 1995The Russian town of Neftegorsk is hit by a 7.6 magnitude earthquake that kills at least 2,000 people, half of the total population.
- 1999In Milan, Italy, after 22 years of restoration work, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece The Last Supper is put back on display.
- 2008The first meeting of the Constituent Assembly of Nepal formally declares Nepal a republic, ending the 240-year reign of the Shah dynasty.
View the complete list of historical events for May 28.
Curious about this Strawberry Jelly Fruit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ian Brown, Yuka Motohashi, Mark Penney, Édith Butler, Brendon Urie, Kōji Ishizaka, Ejay Falcon, Proof, Melville Shavelson, Carlo J. Caparas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 28, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot Stuff by Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 2, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1946 – Jean-Claude Dreyfus, French actor; January 1, 1981 – Jonas Armstrong, Irish actor; August 25, 1960 – Ashley Crow, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,125