Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 1979 was a Monday and it was the 148th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 92 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,153 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 479 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Matilda May - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Matilda May will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Matilda May will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910T-Bone Walker
- 1918Johnny Wayne
- 1944Gary Stewart
- 1949Wendy O. Williams
- 1956Julie Peasgood
- 1961Roland Gift
- 1965Chris Ballew
- 1972Kate Ashfield
- 1979Jesse Bradford
- 1998Riho Sayashi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1917Barry Commoner, American biologist, academic, and politician (d. 2012)
- 1936Ole K. Sara, Norwegian politician (d. 2013)
- 1947Lynn Johnston, Canadian author and illustrator
- 1950Kamala, American wrestler
- 1964Armen Gilliam, American basketball player and coach (d. 2011)
- 1971Ekaterina Gordeeva, Russian figure skater and sportscaster
- 1976Glenn Morrison, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1979Joeri Jansen, Belgian runner
- 1983Humberto Sánchez, Dominican-American baseball player
- 1986Ingmar Vos, Dutch decathlete
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 585 BCA solar eclipse occurs, as predicted by the Greek philosopher and scientist Thales, while Alyattes is battling Cyaxares in the Battle of Halys, leading to a truce. This is one of the cardinal dates from which other dates can be calculated.
- 1830U.S. President Andrew Jackson signs the Indian Removal Act which relocates Native Americans.
- 1907The first Isle of Man TT race was held.
- 1918The Azerbaijan Democratic Republic and the First Republic of Armenia declare their independence.
- 1934Near Callander, Ontario, Canada, the Dionne quintuplets are born to Oliva and Elzire Dionne; they will be the first quintuplets to survive infancy.
- 1948Daniel François Malan is elected as Prime Minister of South Africa. He later goes on to implement Apartheid.
- 1964The Palestine Liberation Organization is formed.
- 1996U.S. President Bill Clinton’s former business partners in the Whitewater land deal, Jim McDougal and Susan McDougal, and the Governor of Arkansas Jim Guy Tucker, are convicted of fraud.
- 2002The Mars Odyssey finds signs of large ice deposits on the planet Mars.
- 2002The last steel girder is removed from the original World Trade Center site. Cleanup duties officially end with closing ceremonies at Ground Zero in Manhattan, New York City.
View the complete list of historical events for May 28.
Curious about this Pink Topaz? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gary Morris, Van Johnson, DJ Qualls, Stacey Solomon, Doug Aldrich, Lucy Brown, Peter Wingfield, Roger Creager, Clive Davis, Allan Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 28, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Hot Stuff by Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 2, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, geologist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 26, 1964 – Todd Barry, American comedian and actor; January 31, 1963 – John Dye, American actor (d. 2011); June 17, 1951 – Joe Piscopo, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,221