Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 1993 was a Friday and it was the 148th day of the year 1993. It was the 22nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 199 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,663 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,221 days or 8.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 327 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 3, 2025.
If a dog named Aponte - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 157 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aponte will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Aponte will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Carroll Baker
- 1944Patricia Quinn
- 1944Sondra Locke
- 1945John Fogerty
- 1949Susan Fitzgerald
- 1962James Michael Tyler
- 1975Charmaine Sheh
- 1979Jesse Bradford
- 1980Markus Feehily
- 1982Desiree del Valle
View the complete list of May 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1818P. G. T. Beauregard, American general (d. 1893)
- 1841Sakaigawa Namiemon, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 14th Yokozuna (d. 1887)
- 1912Ruby Payne-Scott, Australian physicist and astronomer (d. 1981)
- 1936Claude Forget, Canadian academic and politician
- 1938Maurice Woods, American actor (d. 1983)
- 1945Patch Adams, American physician and author, founded the Gesundheit! Institute
- 1960Mary Portas, English journalist and author
- 1977Jeremy Borash, American ring announcer and sportscaster
- 1986Berrick Barnes, Australian rugby player
- 1993Bárbara Luz, Portuguese tennis player
View the complete list of May 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Brian’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 621Battle of Hulao: Li Shimin, the son of the Chinese emperor Gao Zu, defeats the numerically superior forces of Dou Jiande near the Hulao Pass (Henan). This victory decides the outcome of the civil war that followed the Sui dynasty’s collapse in favour of the Tang dynasty.
- 1926The 28 May 1926 coup d'état: Ditadura Nacional is established in Portugal to suppress the unrest of the First Republic.
- 1937Volkswagen (VW), the German automobile manufacturer is founded.
- 1979Konstantinos Karamanlis signs the full treaty of the accession of Greece with the European Economic Community.
- 1991The capital city of Addis Ababa falls to the Ethiopian People’s Revolutionary Democratic Front, ending both the Derg regime in Ethiopia and the Ethiopian Civil War.
- 1993Eritrea and Monaco join the United Nations.
- 1995The Russian town of Neftegorsk is hit by a 7.6 magnitude earthquake that kills at least 2,000 people, half of the total population.
- 1999In Milan, Italy, after 22 years of restoration work, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece The Last Supper is put back on display.
- 2002The Mars Odyssey finds signs of large ice deposits on the planet Mars.
- 2004The Iraqi Governing Council chooses Ayad Allawi, a longtime anti-Saddam Hussein exile, as prime minister of Iraq’s interim government.
View the complete list of May 28 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Royal Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28, and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michel Hazanavicius, Michael Moore, Sagi Kalev, Jeffrey Lynn, Derek Sherinian, Chad Connell, Neal Casal, Shawn Roberts, Laura Sadler, Jim Weatherly.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 28, 1993.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th May 1993 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 8, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +139. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 10, 1983. Your score is -146. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,538,268,316. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 134,310,651 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1993. The estimated number of babies born on 28th May 1993 is 367,974. That’s equivalent to 256 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 34,988 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 49,550 times in the year 1993. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 28, 1993. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 148th day of 1993
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 22nd Friday of 1993
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 199 days
- Age on next birthday: 27 years old
- Days since birth: 9,663 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,221 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 327
- Next full moon: November 12 at 13:36:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 3, 2025
- Age in dog years: 157 dog years old using a Giant Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 8, 1966 (+139)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 10, 1983 (-146)
- 1993 world population: 5,538,268,316
- Number one song: That’s the Way Love Goes by Janet Jackson (May 29, 1993)
- Babies born in 1993: 134,310,651
- Babies born in 1993 every day: 367,974
- Babies born in 1993 every minute: 256
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 34,988 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 49,550 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.V.MCMXCIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 13, 1911 – Frank Delfino, American actor (d. 1997); April 3, 1921 – Darío Moreno, Turkish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (d. 1968); September 3, 1915 – Memphis Slim, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,162