Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 2000 was a Sunday and it was the 149th day of the year 2000. It was the 22nd Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,629 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,543 days or 6.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 258 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 4, 2032.
If a dog named Tamy - a Poodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 125 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tamy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tamy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923N. T. Rama Rao
- 1935Anne Reid
- 1944Gary Stewart
- 1944Patricia Quinn
- 1949Sue Holderness
- 1949Susan Fitzgerald
- 1949Wendy O. Williams
- 1962Brandon Cruz
- 1962James Michael Tyler
- 1985Carey Mulligan
View the complete list of May 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1886Santo Trafficante, Sr., Italian-American mobster (d. 1954)
- 1892Sepp Dietrich, German general (d. 1966)
- 1945Patch Adams, American physician and author, founded the Gesundheit! Institute
- 1966Ashley Laurence, American actress
- 1966Roger Kumble, American director, screenwriter, and playwright
- 1971Isabelle Carré, French actress and singer
- 1974Alicia Minshew, American actress
- 1975Marc Bauer, Swiss illustrator
- 1982Desiree del Valle, Filipino actress
- 1988NaVorro Bowman, American football player
View the complete list of May 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Enrique’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1907The first Isle of Man TT race was held.
- 1926The 28 May 1926 coup d'état: Ditadura Nacional is established in Portugal to suppress the unrest of the First Republic.
- 1936Alan Turing submits On Computable Numbers for publication.
- 1974Northern Ireland’s power-sharing Sunningdale Agreement collapses following a general strike by loyalists.
- 1975Fifteen West African countries sign the Treaty of Lagos, creating the Economic Community of West African States.
- 1987West German pilot Mathias Rust, who was 18 years old, evades Soviet Union air defenses and lands a private plane in the Red Square in Moscow, Russia. He is immediately detained and would not be released until August 3, 1988.
- 1995The Russian town of Neftegorsk is hit by a 7.6 magnitude earthquake that kills at least 2,000 people, half of the total population.
- 1998Nuclear testing: Pakistan responds to a series of nuclear tests by India with five of its own codenamed Chagai-I, prompting the United States, Japan, and other nations to impose economic sanctions. Pakistan celebrates Youm-e-Takbir annually.
- 1999In Milan, Italy, after 22 years of restoration work, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece The Last Supper is put back on display.
- 2010In West Bengal, India, a train derailment and subsequent collision kills 141 passengers.
View the complete list of May 28 historical events.
Curious about this Stunning Pink Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Irwin Winkler, Paul Black, Sheila Larken, Gorden Kaye, Rachel Trachtenburg, Joseph Bitangcol, Yūko Miyamura, Helen, Mike Smith, Paula Wagner.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 28, 2000.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th May 2000 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 13, 1994. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1987. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 3, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 28th May 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 28, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 149th day of 2000
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 22nd Sunday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 41 days
- Age on next birthday: 21 years old
- Days since birth: 7,629 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,543 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 258
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 4, 2032
- Age in dog years: 125 dog years old using a Poodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 13, 1994 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1987 (-150)
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Maria Maria by Santana featuring The Product G&B (June 3, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.V.MM
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 11, 1942 – Gerome Ragni, American actor, playwright, and composer (d. 1991); August 20, 1937 – El Fary, Spanish singer and actor (d. 2007); February 25, 1965 – Veronica Webb, American model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,107