Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 2002 was a Tuesday and it was the 148th day of the year 2002. It was the 22nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 284 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,291 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,097 days or 5.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 213 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 3, 2034.
If a dog named Madji - a Plott breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Madji will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Madji will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Sally Forrest
- 1931Carroll Baker
- 1935Anne Reid
- 1944Sondra Locke
- 1956Julie Peasgood
- 1972Kate Ashfield
- 1974Alicia Minshew
- 1974Romain Duris
- 1979Monica Keena
- 1983Toby Hemingway
View the complete list of May 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1900Tommy Ladnier, American trumpet player (d. 1939)
- 1911Thora Hird, English actress (d. 2003)
- 1936Ole K. Sara, Norwegian politician (d. 2013)
- 1943Elena Souliotis, Greek soprano and actress (d. 2004)
- 1944Rita MacNeil, Canadian singer and actress (d. 2013)
- 1945John N. Bambacus, American sergeant and politician
- 1964Armen Gilliam, American basketball player and coach (d. 2011)
- 1971Isabelle Carré, French actress and singer
- 1973Marco Paulo Faria Lemos, Portuguese footballer and manager
- 1976Zaza Enden, Georgian-Turkish wrestler, basketball player, and coach
View the complete list of May 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 621Battle of Hulao: Li Shimin, the son of the Chinese emperor Gao Zu, defeats the numerically superior forces of Dou Jiande near the Hulao Pass (Henan). This victory decides the outcome of the civil war that followed the Sui dynasty’s collapse in favour of the Tang dynasty.
- 1754French and Indian War: In the first engagement of the war, Virginia militia under the 22-year-old Lieutenant colonel George Washington defeat a French reconnaissance party in the Battle of Jumonville Glen in what is now Fayette County in southwestern Pennsylvania.
- 1871Fall of the Paris Commune.
- 1892In San Francisco, John Muir organizes the Sierra Club.
- 1932In the Netherlands, construction of the Afsluitdijk is completed and the Zuiderzee bay is converted to the freshwater IJsselmeer.
- 1937The Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California, is officially opened by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in Washington, D.C., who pushes a button signaling the start of vehicle traffic over the span.
- 1942World War II: In retaliation for the assassination attempt on Reinhard Heydrich, Nazis in Czechoslovakia kill over 1,800 people.
- 1964The Palestine Liberation Organization is formed.
- 1991The capital city of Addis Ababa falls to the Ethiopian People’s Revolutionary Democratic Front, ending both the Derg regime in Ethiopia and the Ethiopian Civil War.
- 2002The Mars Odyssey finds signs of large ice deposits on the planet Mars.
View the complete list of May 28 historical events.
Curious about this Hurry Up Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28, and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Grace Canfield, Isaac Hanson, Peter Lorre, Yas, Jake Silbermann, Karel Reisz, Maui Taylor, Jamel Debbouze, Lidia Quaranta, Stavros Paravas.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 28, 2002.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th May 2002 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 27, 2002. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -133. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,242,016,348. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,115,603 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2002. The estimated number of babies born on 28th May 2002 is 361,961. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 24,463 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 30,568 times in the year 2002. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 28, 2002. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 148th day of 2002
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 22nd Tuesday of 2002
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 284 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,291 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,097 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 213
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 3, 2034
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Plott breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 27, 2002 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (-133)
- 2002 world population: 6,242,016,348
- Number one song: Foolish by Ashanti (June 1, 2002)
- Babies born in 2002: 132,115,603
- Babies born in 2002 every day: 361,961
- Babies born in 2002 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 24,463 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 30,568 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.V.MMII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1914 – Lester Flatt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Foggy Mountain Boys and Nashville Grass) (d. 1979); December 10, 1954 – Jack Hues, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Wang Chung); October 1, 1952 – Ivan Sekyra, Czech singer-songwriter and guitarist (Abraxas) (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,157