Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 149th day of the year 2004. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,228 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,743 days or 5 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 4, 2036.
If a dog named Snorticus - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 83 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Snorticus will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Snorticus will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau
- 1933Zelda Rubinstein
- 1945John Fogerty
- 1956Julie Peasgood
- 1970Glenn Quinn
- 1970Jimi Goodwin
- 1976Liam O'Brien
- 1979Jesse Bradford
- 1981Victoria Legrand
- 1985Colbie Caillat
View the complete list of May 28 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1836Alexander Mitscherlich, German chemist and academic (d. 1918)
- 1915Joseph Greenberg, American linguist and academic (d. 2001)
- 1923N. T. Rama Rao, Indian actor, director, producer, and politician, 10th Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh (d. 1996)
- 1935Anne Reid, English actress
- 1940Maeve Binchy, Irish author and playwright (d. 2012)
- 1954Andy Hamilton, English actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1964David Baddiel, American-English comedian, actor, and author
- 1970Ian Cashmore, English paranormal investigator
- 1970Paul Sinha, English comedian and physician
- 1998Riho Sayashi, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume)
View the complete list of May 28 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1905Russo-Japanese War: The Battle of Tsushima ends with the destruction of the Russian Baltic Fleet by Admiral Tōgō Heihachirō and the Imperial Japanese Navy.
- 1918The Azerbaijan Democratic Republic and the First Republic of Armenia declare their independence.
- 1937Volkswagen (VW), the German automobile manufacturer is founded.
- 1940World War II: Belgium surrenders to Nazi Germany to end the Battle of Belgium.
- 1952The women of Greece are granted the right to vote.
- 1964The Palestine Liberation Organization is formed.
- 1987West German pilot Mathias Rust, who was 18 years old, evades Soviet Union air defenses and lands a private plane in the Red Square in Moscow, Russia. He is immediately detained and would not be released until August 3, 1988.
- 1996U.S. President Bill Clinton’s former business partners in the Whitewater land deal, Jim McDougal and Susan McDougal, and the Governor of Arkansas Jim Guy Tucker, are convicted of fraud.
- 2004The Iraqi Governing Council chooses Ayad Allawi, a longtime anti-Saddam Hussein exile, as prime minister of Iraq’s interim government.
- 2011Malta votes on the introduction of divorce.
View the complete list of May 28 historical events.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28 and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Havana Brown, Lee Seung-chul, Brian Fair, George Maharis, Lisa Middelhauve, Jimmie Dale Gilmore, Gary Anthony Williams, Del Lord, Tristan Prettyman, Kim Coles.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 28, 2004.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 8, 2006. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 4, 1989. Your incompatibility score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Burn by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 28, 1982 – Sonia Agarwal, Indian actress; June 17, 1929 – James Shigeta, American actor and singer (d. 2014); September 9, 1924 – Jane Greer, American actress and singer (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,503