Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 2004 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 2004 was a Friday and it was the 149th day of the year 2004. It was the 22nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2004 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 318 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,891 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,964 days or 5.38 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 200 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 4, 2036.
If a dog named Phatty - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Phatty will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Phatty will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923N. T. Rama Rao
- 1933Zelda Rubinstein
- 1944Gladys Knight
- 1966Ashley Laurence
- 1968Kylie Minogue
- 1974Romain Duris
- 1982Desiree del Valle
- 1988Meisa Kuroki
- 1991Beauty Gonzalez
- 1998Riho Sayashi
View the complete list of May 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1944Rita MacNeil, Canadian singer and actress (d. 2013)
- 1950Ian Bradley, English minister, author, and academic
- 1970Glenn Quinn, Irish actor (d. 2002)
- 1975Maura Johnston, American journalist, critic, and academic
- 1975Misbah-ul-Haq, Pakistani cricketer
- 1979Ronald Curry, American football player and coach
- 1981Derval O'Rourke, Irish hurdler
- 1983Steve Cronin, American soccer player
- 1993Jonnie Peacock, English sprinter
- 1998Luis Gabriel Moreno, Filipino archer
View the complete list of May 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Horace’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 621Battle of Hulao: Li Shimin, the son of the Chinese emperor Gao Zu, defeats the numerically superior forces of Dou Jiande near the Hulao Pass (Henan). This victory decides the outcome of the civil war that followed the Sui dynasty’s collapse in favour of the Tang dynasty.
- 1503James IV of Scotland and Margaret Tudor are married according to a papal bull by Pope Alexander VI. A Treaty of Everlasting Peace between Scotland and England signed on that occasion results in a peace that lasts ten years.
- 1644Bolton Massacre by Royalist troops under the command of James Stanley, 7th Earl of Derby.
- 1936Klaipėda Radio Station begins regular broadcasting.
- 1942World War II: In retaliation for the assassination attempt on Reinhard Heydrich, Nazis in Czechoslovakia kill over 1,800 people.
- 1958Cuban Revolution: Fidel Castro’s 26th of July Movement, heavily reinforced by Frank Pais Militia, overwhelm an army post in El Uvero.
- 1996U.S. President Bill Clinton’s former business partners in the Whitewater land deal, Jim McDougal and Susan McDougal, and the Governor of Arkansas Jim Guy Tucker, are convicted of fraud.
- 1999In Milan, Italy, after 22 years of restoration work, Leonardo da Vinci’s masterpiece The Last Supper is put back on display.
- 2002The last steel girder is removed from the original World Trade Center site. Cleanup duties officially end with closing ceremonies at Ground Zero in Manhattan, New York City.
- 2011Malta votes on the introduction of divorce.
View the complete list of May 28 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Lychee? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28, and 2004 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Neetu Chandra, Shawty Lo, Ken Stott, Sabrina Sabrok, Frank Borzage, Katerina Gogou, Derek Mooney, Laurie Holden, Hozier, Leo Sayer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 28, 2004.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th May 2004 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on June 8, 2006. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 4, 1989. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,395,699,509. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Burn by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 2004). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 133,795,658 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2004. The estimated number of babies born on 28th May 2004 is 365,562. That’s equivalent to 254 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,033 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 27,879 times in the year 2004. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 28, 2004. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 149th day of 2004
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 22nd Friday of 2004
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 318 days
- Age on next birthday: 17 years old
- Days since birth: 5,891 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,964 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.38 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 200
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 4, 2036
- Age in dog years: 92 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: June 8, 2006 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 4, 1989 (-124)
- 2004 world population: 6,395,699,509
- Number one song: Burn by Usher (May 29, 2004)
- Babies born in 2004: 133,795,658
- Babies born in 2004 every day: 365,562
- Babies born in 2004 every minute: 254
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,033 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 27,879 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.V.MMIV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1979 – Dave Douglas, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Relient K and Ace Troubleshooter); September 14, 1914 – Clayton Moore, American actor (d. 1999); July 2, 1939 – Paul Williams, American singer and choreographer (The Temptations) (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,153