Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of May 2015 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 28, 2015 was a Thursday and it was the 148th day of the year 2015. It was the 22nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2015 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 307 days left before your next birthday. You will be 7 years old when that day comes. There have been 2,250 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 750 days or 2.05 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 77 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 3, 2047.
If a dog named Perdy - a Boxer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 47 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Perdy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Perdy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Minna Gombell
- 1944Rita MacNeil
- 1949Sue Holderness
- 1954Townsend Coleman
- 1956Jerry Douglas
- 1962Brandon Cruz
- 1964Zsa Zsa Padilla
- 1968Kylie Minogue
- 1979Jesse Bradford
- 1980Markus Feehily
View the complete list of May 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 28.
- 1763Manuel Alberti, Argentinian priest and journalist (d. 1811)
- 1918Johnny Wayne, Canadian actor and screenwriter (d. 1990)
- 1936Ole K. Sara, Norwegian politician (d. 2013)
- 1940Shlomo Riskin, American rabbi and academic, founded the Lincoln Square Synagogue
- 1947Lynn Johnston, Canadian author and illustrator
- 1964Christa Miller, American actress
- 1970Glenn Quinn, Irish actor (d. 2002)
- 1980Lucy Shuker, English tennis player
- 1988Percy Harvin, American football player
- 1991Sharrif Floyd, American football player
View the complete list of May 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Alexandria’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 585 BCA solar eclipse occurs, as predicted by the Greek philosopher and scientist Thales, while Alyattes is battling Cyaxares in the Battle of Halys, leading to a truce. This is one of the cardinal dates from which other dates can be calculated.
- 621Battle of Hulao: Li Shimin, the son of the Chinese emperor Gao Zu, defeats the numerically superior forces of Dou Jiande near the Hulao Pass (Henan). This victory decides the outcome of the civil war that followed the Sui dynasty’s collapse in favour of the Tang dynasty.
- 1644Bolton Massacre by Royalist troops under the command of James Stanley, 7th Earl of Derby.
- 1754French and Indian War: In the first engagement of the war, Virginia militia under the 22-year-old Lieutenant colonel George Washington defeat a French reconnaissance party in the Battle of Jumonville Glen in what is now Fayette County in southwestern Pennsylvania.
- 1830U.S. President Andrew Jackson signs the Indian Removal Act which relocates Native Americans.
- 1900Gare d'Orsay railway station is inaugurated in Paris.
- 1932In the Netherlands, construction of the Afsluitdijk is completed and the Zuiderzee bay is converted to the freshwater IJsselmeer.
- 1934Near Callander, Ontario, Canada, the Dionne quintuplets are born to Oliva and Elzire Dionne; they will be the first quintuplets to survive infancy.
- 1991The capital city of Addis Ababa falls to the Ethiopian People’s Revolutionary Democratic Front, ending both the Derg regime in Ethiopia and the Ethiopian Civil War.
- 2002The last steel girder is removed from the original World Trade Center site. Cleanup duties officially end with closing ceremonies at Ground Zero in Manhattan, New York City.
View the complete list of May 28 historical events.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 28, and 2015 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Franco, Robert Paquette, Esin Engin, Robert Benchley, Shawn Colvin, Cecily Strong, Walter Steinbeck, Rita Sakellariou, Peter Marc Jacobson, Henry Winkler.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 28 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 28, 2015.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th May 2015 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 7,247,892,788. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was See You Again by Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 30, 2015). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 140,874,814 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2015. The estimated number of babies born on 28th May 2015 is 385,958. That’s equivalent to 268 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 20,435 baby girls. For the boys it’s Noah. This name was recorded 19,613 times in the year 2015. Any chance you are Emma or Noah? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 28, 2015. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 148th day of 2015
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 22nd Thursday of 2015
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 307 days
- Age on next birthday: 7 years old
- Days since birth: 2,250 days
- Days spent sleeping: 750 days
- Years spent sleeping: 2.05 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 77
- Next full moon: August 22 at 12:03:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 3, 2047
- Age in dog years: 47 dog years old using a Boxer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- 2015 world population: 7,247,892,788
- Number one song: See You Again by Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth (May 30, 2015)
- Babies born in 2015: 140,874,814
- Babies born in 2015 every day: 385,958
- Babies born in 2015 every minute: 268
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 20,435 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Noah – 19,613 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.V.MMXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1988 – Sara Paxton, American actress and singer; September 1, 1974 – Yutaka Yamamoto, Japanese director and producer, founded Ordet Animation Studio; August 3, 1926 – Rona Anderson, Scottish-English actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,030