Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1911 was a Monday and it was the 149th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 2 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,715 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,311 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Charles Denner
- 1934Nanette Newman
- 1945Gary Brooker
- 1947Anthony Geary
- 1947Constantino Romero
- 1962John D. LeMay
- 1982Ana Beatriz Barros
- 1985Yukihiro Takiguchi
- 1989Riley Keough
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1926Abdoulaye Wade, Senegalese academic and politician, 3rd President of Senegal
- 1934Bill Vander Zalm, Dutch-Canadian businessman and politician, 28th Premier of British Columbia
- 1941Bob Simon, American journalist (d. 2015)
- 1958Juliano Mer-Khamis, Israeli actor, director, and activist (d. 2011)
- 1963Claude Loiselle, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1972Stanislas, French singer-songwriter (Circus)
- 1975Sarah Millican, English comedian
- 1977António Lebo Lebo, Angolan footballer
- 1980Shugo Tokumaru, Japanese singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist
- 1985Yukihiro Takiguchi, Japanese actor (PureBoys)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1167Battle of Monte Porzio – A Roman army supporting Pope Alexander III is defeated by Christian of Buch and Rainald of Dassel
- 1798United Irishmen Rebellion: Between 300 and 500 United Irishmen are massacred by the British Army in County Kildare, Ireland.
- 1886The pharmacist John Pemberton places his first advertisement for Coca-Cola, which appeared in The Atlanta Journal.
- 1942Bing Crosby, the Ken Darby Singers and John Scott Trotter and his Orchestra record Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas”, the best-selling single in history.
- 1954First of the annual Bilderberg conferences.
- 1982Pope John Paul II becomes the first pontiff to visit Canterbury Cathedral.
- 1985Heysel Stadium disaster: Thirty-nine association football fans die and hundreds are injured when a dilapidated retaining wall collapses.
- 1993The Miss Sarajevo beauty pageant is held in war torn Sarajevo drawing global attention to the plight of its citizens.
- 1999Olusegun Obasanjo takes office as President of Nigeria, the first elected and civilian head of state in Nigeria after 16 years of military rule.
- 2008A doublet earthquake, of combined magnitude 6.1, strikes Iceland near the town of Selfoss, injuring 30 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Green Lady? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Riley, Andrew Hayden-Smith, Guy Burnet, Butch Patrick, Erik Rhodes, Terry Hall, Denys Arcand, Robert Loraine, Elaine Shore, Ricardo Antonio Chavira.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 29, 1911.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1993 – Katelyn Pippy, American ice hockey player and actress; November 6, 1983 – Jon Hume, Australian-New Zealand singer-songwriter and producer (Evermore); May 10, 1902 – Anatole Litvak, Ukrainian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1974).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 891