Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1911 was a Monday and it was the 149th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 106 years old when that day comes. There have been 38,683 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,310 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Hibari Misora
- 1945Gary Brooker
- 1947Joey Levine
- 1972Simon Jones
- 1982Ana Beatriz Barros
- 1982Anita Briem
- 1987Alessandra Torresani
- 1989Brandon Mychal Smith
- 1991Saori Hayami
- 1992Gregg Sulkin
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1920John Harsanyi, Hungarian-American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2000)
- 1921Clifton James, American actor
- 1940Taihō Kōki, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 48th Yokozuna (d. 2013)
- 1949Brian Kidd, English footballer and coach
- 1954Jerry Moran, American lawyer and politician
- 1955Mike Porcaro, American bass player (Toto) (d. 2015)
- 1962John D. LeMay, American actor
- 1963Ukyo Katayama, Japanese race car driver
- 1977Danny Gerard, American actor and singer
- 1982Anita Briem, Icelandic actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1328Philip VI is crowned King of France.
- 1453Fall of Constantinople: Ottoman armies under Sultan Mehmed II Fatih capture Constantinople after a 53-day siege, ending the Byzantine Empire.
- 1848Wisconsin is admitted as the 30th U.S. state.
- 1903In the May Coup, Alexander I, King of Serbia, and Queen Draga, are assassinated in Belgrade by the Black Hand (Crna Ruka) organization.
- 1932World War I veterans begin to assemble in Washington, D.C., in the Bonus Army to request cash bonuses promised to them to be paid in 1945.
- 1942Bing Crosby, the Ken Darby Singers and John Scott Trotter and his Orchestra record Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas”, the best-selling single in history.
- 1953Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing Norgay become the first people to reach the summit of Mount Everest, on Tenzing Norgay’s (adopted) 39th birthday.
- 1973Tom Bradley is elected the first black mayor of Los Angeles, California.
- 1988The U.S. President Ronald Reagan begins his first visit to the Soviet Union when he arrives in Moscow for a superpower summit with the Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
- 1999Space Shuttle Discovery completes the first docking with the International Space Station.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vernon Washington, Sunny Leone, Isabella Hofmann, Jonathan Davis, Phyllida Law, Jim Weatherly, Tony Dalton, Alberto Cortez, Spencer List, Nancy Juvonen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 29, 1911.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 30, 1927 – Richard Johnson, English actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015); August 19, 1926 – Annie Palmen, Dutch singer (d. 2000); September 21, 1912 – Chuck Jones, American animator, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 899