Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1911 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1911 was a Monday and it was the 149th day of the year 1911. The next time you can reuse your old 1911 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 340 days left before your next birthday. You will be 108 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,107 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,324 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Nadia - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 448 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Nadia will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Nadia will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Beatrice Lillie
- 1948Nick Mancuso
- 1949Francis Rossi
- 1956La Toya Jackson
- 1957Ted Levine
- 1962Chloé Sainte-Marie
- 1962Perry Fenwick
- 1976Yūsuke Iseya
- 1977Danny Gerard
- 1989Riley Keough
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1917Marcel Trudel, Canadian historian, author, and academic (d. 2011)
- 1939Al Unser, American race car driver
- 1947Anthony Geary, American actor
- 1955Ken Schrader, American race car driver and sportscaster
- 1957Mohsen Makhmalbaf, Iranian film director
- 1959Steve Hanley, Irish-English bass player and songwriter (The Fall and Tom Hingley and the Lovers)
- 1968Tate George, American basketball player
- 1975Anthony Wall, English golfer
- 1982Matt Macri, American baseball player
- 1987Noah Reid, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1660English Restoration: Charles II is restored to the throne of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- 1798United Irishmen Rebellion: Between 300 and 500 United Irishmen are massacred by the British Army in County Kildare, Ireland.
- 1900N'Djamena is founded as Fort-Lamy by the French commander Émile Gentil.
- 1942Bing Crosby, the Ken Darby Singers and John Scott Trotter and his Orchestra record Irving Berlin’s “White Christmas”, the best-selling single in history.
- 1945First combat mission of the Consolidated B-32 Dominator heavy bomber.
- 1953Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tenzing Norgay become the first people to reach the summit of Mount Everest, on Tenzing Norgay’s (adopted) 39th birthday.
- 1973Tom Bradley is elected the first black mayor of Los Angeles, California.
- 1985Heysel Stadium disaster: Thirty-nine association football fans die and hundreds are injured when a dilapidated retaining wall collapses.
- 1989Signing of an agreement between Egypt and the United States, allowing the manufacture of parts of the F-16 jet fighter plane in Egypt.
- 2001The U.S. Supreme Court rules that the disabled golfer Casey Martin can use a cart to ride in tournaments.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Double Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1911 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexander Bard, Phill Lewis, Hiromi Yanagihara, Christian Antidormi, Nancy Wu, Mary Birdsong, Bob Gale, D. L. Hughley, Chew Chor Meng, Seka Aleksić.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 29, 1911.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 29, 1998 – Anna Murashige, Japanese singer (HKT48 and NMB48); April 6, 1973 – Rie Miyazawa, Japanese model and actress; June 29, 1901 – Nelson Eddy, American singer and actor (d. 1967).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,170