Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1926 was a Saturday and it was the 149th day of the year 1926. It was the 22nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,659 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,553 days or 31.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,173 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 4, 1958.
If a dog named Buckshot - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 443 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Buckshot will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Buckshot will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Carl Story
- 1921Clifton James
- 1926Charles Denner
- 1945Gary Brooker
- 1947Constantino Romero
- 1967Noel Gallagher
- 1975Mel B
- 1987Noah Reid
- 1993Maika Monroe
- 1998Lucía Gil
View the complete list of May 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1921Norman Hetherington, Australian cartoonist and puppeteer (d. 2010)
- 1941Bob Simon, American journalist (d. 2015)
- 1953Danny Elfman, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (Oingo Boingo)
- 1955Gordon Rintoul, Scottish historian and curator
- 1958Mike Stenhouse, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1960Mike Freer, English politician
- 1974Myf Warhurst, Australian radio and television host
- 1979Arne Friedrich, German footballer
- 1985Nathan Horton, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1987Rui Sampaio, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of May 29 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JSIEEHBWTR? Check your answers here: Words with these letters JSIEEHBWTR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1176Battle of Legnano: The Lombard League defeats Emperor Frederick I.
- 1660English Restoration: Charles II is restored to the throne of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- 1677Treaty of Middle Plantation establishes peace between the Virginia colonists and the local Natives.
- 1852Jenny Lind leaves New York after her two-year American tour.
- 1913Igor Stravinsky’s ballet score The Rite of Spring receives its premiere performance in Paris, France, provoking a riot.
- 1919The Republic of Prekmurje is founded.
- 1939The Albanian fascist leader Tefik Mborja is appointed as member of the Italian Chamber of Fasces and Corporations.
- 1964The Arab League meets in East Jerusalem to discuss the Palestinian question, leading to the formation of the Palestine Liberation Organization.
- 1985Amputee Steve Fonyo completes cross-Canada marathon at Victoria, British Columbia, after 14 months.
- 1999Olusegun Obasanjo takes office as President of Nigeria, the first elected and civilian head of state in Nigeria after 16 years of military rule.
View the complete list of May 29 historical events.
Curious about this Cherry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bernie Nolan, Katie Price, Randy Vasquez, Agata Buzek, Ina Balin, Ned Bellamy, Cappadonna, Roy Black, Ingrid Pitt, Ani Lorak.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 29, 1926.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th May 1926 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 14, 1947. Your score is -111. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 29, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 149th day of 1926
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 22nd Saturday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 40 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,659 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,553 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,173
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 4, 1958
- Age in dog years: 443 dog years old using a Swedish Vallhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1911 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 14, 1947 (-111)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.V.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 17, 1968 – Ziggy Marley, Jamaican singer-songwriter, guitarist, and voice actor (Ziggy Marley and the Melody Makers); March 17, 1973 – Amelia Heinle, American actress; May 23, 1943 – General Johnson, American singer-songwriter and producer (Chairmen of the Board and The Showmen) (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,850