Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1926 was a Saturday and it was the 149th day of the year 1926. It was the 22nd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 67 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,901 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,300 days or 30.94 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,148 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 4, 1958.
If a dog named Calliope - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 466 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Calliope will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Calliope will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Sebastian Shaw
- 1926Katie Boyle
- 1937Hibari Misora
- 1959Adrian Paul
- 1962Chloé Sainte-Marie
- 1975Daniel Tosh
- 1981Justin Chon
- 1982Joanne Borgella
- 1991Saori Hayami
View the complete list of May 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1920John Harsanyi, Hungarian-American economist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2000)
- 1927Thanasis Veggos, Greek actor and director (d. 2011)
- 1929Harry Frankfurt, American philosopher and academic
- 1945Julian Le Grand, English economist and author
- 1954Jerry Moran, American lawyer and politician
- 1958Karen Maruyama, American actress and director
- 1963Lisa Whelchel, American actress and singer
- 1963Tracey E. Bregman, German-American actress
- 1972Stanislas, French singer-songwriter (Circus)
- 1989Riley Keough, American model and actress
View the complete list of May 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1167Battle of Monte Porzio – A Roman army supporting Pope Alexander III is defeated by Christian of Buch and Rainald of Dassel
- 1176Battle of Legnano: The Lombard League defeats Emperor Frederick I.
- 1868The assassination of Michael Obrenovich III, Prince of Serbia, in Belgrade.
- 1900N'Djamena is founded as Fort-Lamy by the French commander Émile Gentil.
- 1931Michele Schirru, a citizen of the United States, is executed by Italian military firing squad for intent to kill Benito Mussolini.
- 1945First combat mission of the Consolidated B-32 Dominator heavy bomber.
- 1973Tom Bradley is elected the first black mayor of Los Angeles, California.
- 1988The U.S. President Ronald Reagan begins his first visit to the Soviet Union when he arrives in Moscow for a superpower summit with the Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
- 2001The U.S. Supreme Court rules that the disabled golfer Casey Martin can use a cart to ride in tournaments.
- 2012A 5.8-magnitude earthquake hits northern Italy near Bologna, killing at least 24 people.
View the complete list of May 29 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Spranger Barry, Kenta Suga, Gemma Hayes, DJ Yonny, Henri Salvador, Alfredo Kraus, Mohammed Rafi, Josiane Balasko, Florence Eldridge, Lisa Lampanelli.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 29, 1926.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th May 1926 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 18, 1911. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 14, 1947. Your incompatibility score is -111. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 29, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 149th day of 1926
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 22nd Saturday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 67 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,901 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,300 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.94 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,148
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 4, 1958
- Age in dog years: 466 dog years old using a Scottish Deerhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 18, 1911 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 14, 1947 (-111)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 13, 1951 – Richard Thomas, American actor, director, and producer; October 25, 1950 – Chris Norman, English singer-songwriter (Smokie); June 2, 1979 – Butterfly Boucher, Australian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893