Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1932 was a Sunday and it was the 150th day of the year 1932. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 246 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,165 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,055 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Sebastian Shaw
- 1914Stacy Keach, Sr.
- 1926Charles Denner
- 1937Hibari Misora
- 1960Neil Crone
- 1961Melissa Etheridge
- 1962Chloé Sainte-Marie
- 1963Blaze Bayley
- 1973Anthony Azizi
- 1985Yukihiro Takiguchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1716Louis-Jean-Marie Daubenton, French zoologist and mineralogist (d. 1800)
- 1893Max Brand, American journalist and author (d. 1944)
- 1897Erich Wolfgang Korngold, Czech-American pianist, composer, and conductor (d. 1957)
- 1921Clifton James, American actor
- 1956Mark Lyall Grant, English diplomat, British Ambassador to the United Nations
- 1958Wayne Duvall, American actor
- 1962Perry Fenwick, English actor and singer
- 1972Közi, Japanese singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Malice Mizer and Eve of Destiny)
- 1981Justin Chon, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1989Ezekiel Ansah, Ghanaian-American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1453Fall of Constantinople: Ottoman armies under Sultan Mehmed II Fatih capture Constantinople after a 53-day siege, ending the Byzantine Empire.
- 1733The right of Canadians to keep Indian slaves is upheld at Quebec City.
- 1790Rhode Island becomes the last of the original United States’ colonies to ratify the Constitution and is admitted as the 13th U.S. state.
- 1848Wisconsin is admitted as the 30th U.S. state.
- 1950The St. Roch, the first ship to circumnavigate North America, arrives in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 1964The Arab League meets in East Jerusalem to discuss the Palestinian question, leading to the formation of the Palestine Liberation Organization.
- 1973Tom Bradley is elected the first black mayor of Los Angeles, California.
- 1982Falklands War: British forces defeat the Argentines at the Battle of Goose Green.
- 1993The Miss Sarajevo beauty pageant is held in war torn Sarajevo drawing global attention to the plight of its citizens.
- 1999Olusegun Obasanjo takes office as President of Nigeria, the first elected and civilian head of state in Nigeria after 16 years of military rule.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eleonora Rossi Drago, Paul Adelstein, Jeremy Applegate, Miriam McDonald, Dennis Letts, John Saxon, Gwen Guthrie, Richard Egan, Joe Butler, Ruth Messinger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 29, 1932.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 12, 1988 – Justin Gaston, American singer-songwriter and actor; April 7, 1968 – Jennifer Lynch, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter; February 5, 1944 – Al Kooper, American singer-songwriter and producer (Blues Project and Blood, Sweat & Tears).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 944