Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1947 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1947 was a Thursday and it was the 149th day of the year 1947. It was the 22nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1947 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,077 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,692 days or 23.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 883 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 4, 1979.
If a dog named Amsterdam - a Gordon Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amsterdam will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Amsterdam will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Nanette Newman
- 1945Catherine Lara
- 1947Anthony Geary
- 1949Cotter Smith
- 1958Annette Bening
- 1958Karen Maruyama
- 1963Lisa Whelchel
- 1989Mathew Waters
- 1989Riley Keough
- 1992Gregg Sulkin
View the complete list of May 29 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1873Rudolf Tobias, Estonian organist and composer (d. 1918)
- 1907Hartland Molson, Canadian captain and politician (d. 2002)
- 1942Kevin Conway, American actor and director
- 1950Rebbie Jackson, American singer and actress
- 1957Steven Croft, English bishop and theologian
- 1958Karen Maruyama, American actress and director
- 1972Simon Jones, English singer and bass player (The Verve, The Shining, and Black Submarine)
- 1976Caçapa, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1981Andrey Arshavin, Russian footballer
- 1985Nathan Horton, Canadian ice hockey player
View the complete list of May 29 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1660English Restoration: Charles II is restored to the throne of England, Scotland and Ireland.
- 1852Jenny Lind leaves New York after her two-year American tour.
- 1861The Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce is founded, in Hong Kong.
- 1903In the May Coup, Alexander I, King of Serbia, and Queen Draga, are assassinated in Belgrade by the Black Hand (Crna Ruka) organization.
- 1918Armenia defeats the Ottoman Army in the Battle of Sardarabad.
- 1919The Republic of Prekmurje is founded.
- 1940The first flight of the Vought F4U Corsair.
- 1948Creation of the United Nations peacekeeping force the United Nations Truce Supervision Organization.
- 1989Signing of an agreement between Egypt and the United States, allowing the manufacture of parts of the F-16 jet fighter plane in Egypt.
- 1993The Miss Sarajevo beauty pageant is held in war torn Sarajevo drawing global attention to the plight of its citizens.
View the complete list of May 29 historical events.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29, and 1947 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carolyn Lawrence, Andy Kim, Ian Smith, Jonathan Richman, Marika Papagika, Rob Dyrdek, Dana Reeve, Andrew Hayden-Smith, Jennifer Tisdale, Tex Avery.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on May 29, 1947.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th May 1947 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 30, 1930. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +130. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 11, 1961. Your incompatibility score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 99,686 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 94,756 times in the year 1947. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 29, 1947. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 149th day of 1947
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 22nd Thursday of 1947
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2020: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 221 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,077 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,692 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 883
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 4, 1979
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a Gordon Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 30, 1930 (+130)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 11, 1961 (-179)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 99,686 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 94,756 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1979 – Charlotte Hatherley, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Ash, Nightnurse, and Client); November 26, 1942 – Olivia Cole, American actress; April 19, 1987 – David Cavazos, Mexican singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,692