Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1968 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1968 was a Wednesday and it was the 150th day of the year 1968. The next time you can reuse your old 1968 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 8 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,254 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 618 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 29 at 14:21:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Blanquito - a Siberian Husky breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Blanquito will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Blanquito will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1945Catherine Lara
- 1953Danny Elfman
- 1955David Kirschner
- 1962Chloé Sainte-Marie
- 1963Lisa Whelchel
- 1967Noel Gallagher
- 1981Justin Chon
- 1987Alessandra Torresani
- 1993Maika Monroe
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1894Josef von Sternberg, Austrian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1969)
- 1929Roberto Vargas, Puerto Rican baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2014)
- 1939Al Unser, American race car driver
- 1952Zeituni Onyango, Kenyan-American computer programmer (d. 2014)
- 1960Thomas Baumer, Swiss economist and academic
- 1963Blaze Bayley, English singer-songwriter (Iron Maiden and Wolfsbane)
- 1967Mike Keane, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1974Stephen Larkham, Australian rugby player and coach
- 1982Kim Tae-kyun, South Korean baseball player
- 1984Carmelo Anthony, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1328Philip VI is crowned King of France.
- 1864Emperor Maximilian I of Mexico arrives in Mexico for the first time.
- 1900N'Djamena is founded as Fort-Lamy by the French commander Émile Gentil.
- 1919The Republic of Prekmurje is founded.
- 1940The first flight of the Vought F4U Corsair.
- 1985Amputee Steve Fonyo completes cross-Canada marathon at Victoria, British Columbia, after 14 months.
- 1989Signing of an agreement between Egypt and the United States, allowing the manufacture of parts of the F-16 jet fighter plane in Egypt.
- 1993The Miss Sarajevo beauty pageant is held in war torn Sarajevo drawing global attention to the plight of its citizens.
- 1999Olusegun Obasanjo takes office as President of Nigeria, the first elected and civilian head of state in Nigeria after 16 years of military rule.
- 2001The U.S. Supreme Court rules that the disabled golfer Casey Martin can use a cart to ride in tournaments.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1968 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kiely Williams, James LeGros, Dennis Letts, BoA, Nanci Griffith, Arjun Sarja, Benny Mardones, Jared Murillo, Alan Bennett, Eiko Koike.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 29, 1968.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Mrs. Robinson by Simon & Garfunkel as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 1968). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 20, 1959 – Daniel Darc, French singer-songwriter (Taxi Girl) (d. 2013); August 12, 1980 – Matt Thiessen, Canadian-American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Relient K); November 26, 1924 – Michael Holliday, English singer (d. 1963).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,186