Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1971 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1971 was a Saturday and it was the 149th day of the year 1971. The next time you can reuse your old 1971 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 5 days left before your next birthday. You will be 46 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,797 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 569 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Katie Boyle
- 1945Gary Brooker
- 1947Anthony Geary
- 1949Cotter Smith
- 1953Danny Elfman
- 1958Annette Bening
- 1958Juliano Mer-Khamis
- 1982Anita Briem
- 1987Alessandra Torresani
- 1991Saori Hayami
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1871Clark Voorhees, American painter (d. 1933)
- 1894Josef von Sternberg, Austrian-American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1969)
- 1950Rebbie Jackson, American singer and actress
- 1968Tate George, American basketball player
- 1971Éric Lucas, Canadian boxer
- 1972Bill Curley, American basketball player and coach
- 1980Shugo Tokumaru, Japanese singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist
- 1981Justin Chon, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1983Jean Makoun, Cameroonian footballer
- 1992Sarah Moundir, Swiss tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1867The Austro-Hungarian Compromise of 1867 (“the Compromise”) is born through Act 12, which establishes the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
- 1903In the May Coup, Alexander I, King of Serbia, and Queen Draga, are assassinated in Belgrade by the Black Hand (Crna Ruka) organization.
- 1913Igor Stravinsky’s ballet score The Rite of Spring receives its premiere performance in Paris, France, provoking a riot.
- 1919The Republic of Prekmurje is founded.
- 1939The Albanian fascist leader Tefik Mborja is appointed as member of the Italian Chamber of Fasces and Corporations.
- 1950The St. Roch, the first ship to circumnavigate North America, arrives in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 1964The Arab League meets in East Jerusalem to discuss the Palestinian question, leading to the formation of the Palestine Liberation Organization.
- 1985Heysel Stadium disaster: Thirty-nine association football fans die and hundreds are injured when a dilapidated retaining wall collapses.
- 1988The U.S. President Ronald Reagan begins his first visit to the Soviet Union when he arrives in Moscow for a superpower summit with the Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
- 2001The U.S. Supreme Court rules that the disabled golfer Casey Martin can use a cart to ride in tournaments.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1971 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Curtis Cregan, Elizabeth Baur, Afrojack, Bob McGrath, George Grizzard, Heavy D, Michael Anderson, Bipasha Basu, Charles Denner, Susan Clark.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 29, 1971.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 29, 1971). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 1, 1985 – Jon Avila, English-Filipino actor; June 13, 1986 – Ayanna Oliva, Filipino model, singer, dancer (Kitty Girls); October 3, 1973 – Neve Campbell, Canadian actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 924