Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1978 was a Monday and it was the 149th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 224 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,386 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 487 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Bob Hope
- 1916Carl Story
- 1945Catherine Lara
- 1953Danny Elfman
- 1958Karen Maruyama
- 1959Adrian Paul
- 1967Noel Gallagher
- 1981Justin Chon
- 1998Lucía Gil
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1929Roberto Vargas, Puerto Rican baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 2014)
- 1932Paul R. Ehrlich, American biologist and author
- 1958Karen Maruyama, American actress and director
- 1963Claude Loiselle, Canadian ice hockey player and manager
- 1968Jessica Morden, English politician
- 1972Közi, Japanese singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Malice Mizer and Eve of Destiny)
- 1977Danny Gerard, American actor and singer
- 1978Adam Rickitt, English actor and singer (5th Story)
- 1987Lina Andrijauskaitė, Lithuanian long jumper
- 1989Riley Keough, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1453Fall of Constantinople: Ottoman armies under Sultan Mehmed II Fatih capture Constantinople after a 53-day siege, ending the Byzantine Empire.
- 1864Emperor Maximilian I of Mexico arrives in Mexico for the first time.
- 1868The assassination of Michael Obrenovich III, Prince of Serbia, in Belgrade.
- 1900N'Djamena is founded as Fort-Lamy by the French commander Émile Gentil.
- 1914The Ocean liner RMS Empress of Ireland sinks in the Gulf of Saint Lawrence with the loss of 1,024 lives.
- 1940The first flight of the Vought F4U Corsair.
- 1982Falklands War: British forces defeat the Argentines at the Battle of Goose Green.
- 1988The U.S. President Ronald Reagan begins his first visit to the Soviet Union when he arrives in Moscow for a superpower summit with the Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev.
- 1989Signing of an agreement between Egypt and the United States, allowing the manufacture of parts of the F-16 jet fighter plane in Egypt.
- 2008A doublet earthquake, of combined magnitude 6.1, strikes Iceland near the town of Selfoss, injuring 30 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Vanilla Purple Rain Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ice-T, Brian Molko, Younha, Chloë Annett, Demet Akbağ, Mena Suvari, Garry Gary Beers, Lisa Loring, Kurara Chibana, Shraddha Das.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 29, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Too Much, Too Little, Too Late by Johnny Mathis and Deniece Williams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 3, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 6, 1987 – Sophie Auster, American singer-songwriter and actress; August 8, 1985 – James Morgan, Welsh actor and producer; January 3, 1939 – Arik Einstein, Israeli singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,138