Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1978 was a Monday and it was the 149th day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 36 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,574 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 493 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Begonia - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 195 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Begonia will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Begonia will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Carl Story
- 1927Thanasis Veggos
- 1934Nanette Newman
- 1945Gary Brooker
- 1949Robert Axelrod
- 1956La Toya Jackson
- 1958Annette Bening
- 1959Rupert Everett
- 1963Tracey E. Bregman
- 1977Danny Gerard
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1907Hartland Molson, Canadian captain and politician (d. 2002)
- 1921Clifton James, American actor
- 1940Taihō Kōki, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 48th Yokozuna (d. 2013)
- 1948Linda Esther Gray, Scottish soprano and educator
- 1951Peter Chernin, American businessman
- 1963Zhu Jianhua, Chinese high jumper
- 1967Iñaki Ochoa de Olza, Spanish mountaineer (d. 2008)
- 1972Közi, Japanese singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Malice Mizer and Eve of Destiny)
- 1975Sarah Millican, English comedian
- 1978Lorenzo Odone, American Adrenoleukodystrophy patient (d. 2008)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1108Battle of Uclés: Almoravid troops under the command of Tamim ibn Yusuf defeat a Castile and León alliance under the command of Prince Sancho Alfónsez.
- 1453Fall of Constantinople: Ottoman armies under Sultan Mehmed II Fatih capture Constantinople after a 53-day siege, ending the Byzantine Empire.
- 1780American Revolutionary War: At the Battle of Waxhaws, the British continue attacking after the Continentals lay down their arms, killing 113 and critically wounding all but 53 that remained.
- 1790Rhode Island becomes the last of the original United States’ colonies to ratify the Constitution and is admitted as the 13th U.S. state.
- 1807Mustafa IV became Sultan of the Ottoman Empire and Caliph of Islam.
- 1848Wisconsin is admitted as the 30th U.S. state.
- 1919The Republic of Prekmurje is founded.
- 1940The first flight of the Vought F4U Corsair.
- 1982Falklands War: British forces defeat the Argentines at the Battle of Goose Green.
- 2001The U.S. Supreme Court rules that the disabled golfer Casey Martin can use a cart to ride in tournaments.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Pure White Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Glenn Beck, Lucy Bell, Ivo Linna, Richard Crenna, Denzel Washington, John Scott Martin, Robert Plant, Kristen Wiig, Engin Akyürek, Bob Odenkirk.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 29, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Too Much, Too Little, Too Late by Johnny Mathis and Deniece Williams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 3, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1983 – Aidan Turner, Irish actor; May 16, 1920 – Martine Carol, French actress (d. 1967); October 28, 1941 – John Hallam, Irish-English actor (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,217