Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of May 1987 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
May 29, 1987 was a Friday and it was the 149th day of the year 1987. The next time you can reuse your old 1987 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 31 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,959 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 371 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942Kevin Conway
- 1945Catherine Lara
- 1947Anthony Geary
- 1949Cotter Smith
- 1959Rupert Everett
- 1967Noel Gallagher
- 1973Anthony Azizi
- 1976Yūsuke Iseya
- 1982Anita Briem
- 1987Alessandra Torresani
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 29.
- 1823John H. Balsley, American carpenter and inventor (d. 1895)
- 1937Charles W. Pickering, American lawyer and judge
- 1946Fernando Buesa, Spanish politician (d. 2000)
- 1955Mike Porcaro, American bass player (Toto) (d. 2015)
- 1963Zhu Jianhua, Chinese high jumper
- 1969Chan Kinchla, Canadian guitarist (Blues Traveler)
- 1980Shugo Tokumaru, Japanese singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist
- 1982Kim Tae-kyun, South Korean baseball player
- 1987Alessandra Torresani, American actress
- 1989Riley Keough, American model and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1414Council of Constance.
- 1733The right of Canadians to keep Indian slaves is upheld at Quebec City.
- 1900N'Djamena is founded as Fort-Lamy by the French commander Émile Gentil.
- 1935First flight of the Messerschmitt Bf 109 fighter aeroplane.
- 1945First combat mission of the Consolidated B-32 Dominator heavy bomber.
- 1954First of the annual Bilderberg conferences.
- 1973Tom Bradley is elected the first black mayor of Los Angeles, California.
- 1985Amputee Steve Fonyo completes cross-Canada marathon at Victoria, British Columbia, after 14 months.
- 1999Charlotte Perrelli representing Sweden wins Eurovision Song Contest 1999 in Jerusalem with the song Take Me to Your Heaven.
- 2012A 5.8-magnitude earthquake hits northern Italy near Bologna, killing at least 24 people.
View the complete list of historical events for May 29.
Curious about this Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 29 and 1987 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hikaru Utada, Amy Hill, Iva Withers, Dick Van Patten, Lili Elbe, Graham Russell, Richard Boden, Theresa Randle, Stuart Hughes, Tony Danza.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 29 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 29, 1987.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was With or Without You by U2 as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 30, 1987). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 22, 1951 – Richard Bennett, American guitarist and producer (The Notorious Cherry Bombs); July 27, 1931 – Jerry Van Dyke, American actor and singer; September 14, 1986 – Jonathan Monaghan, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 860