Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1921 was a Tuesday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1921. It was the 18th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 221 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,669 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,223 days or 33.46 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,242 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 9, 1953.
If a dog named Yusuke - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 470 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Yusuke will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Yusuke will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Gino Cervi
- 1903Bing Crosby
- 1933Alex Cord
- 1958Kevin Kilner
- 1969Amy Ryan
- 1970Bobby Cannavale
- 1970Marie-Soleil Tougas
- 1981Charlie Brooks
- 1981J. Tillman
- 1991Bela Padilla
View the complete list of May 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1891Tadeusz Peiper, Polish poet and critic (d. 1969)
- 1898Septima Poinsette Clark, American educator and activist (d. 1987)
- 1928Jacques-Louis Lions, French mathematician (d. 2001)
- 1954Jean-Marc Roberts, French author and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1964Ron Hextall, Canadian-American ice hockey player and manager
- 1973Rea Garvey, Irish-German singer-songwriter and guitarist (Reamonn)
- 1978Christian Annan, Ghanaian-Hong Kong footballer
- 1984Cheryl Burke, American dancer and model
- 1985Ezequiel Lavezzi, Argentinian footballer
- 1987Lina Grinčikaitė, Lithuanian sprinter
View the complete list of May 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Paul’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1791The Constitution of May 3 (the first modern constitution in Europe) is proclaimed by the Sejm of Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1937Gone with the Wind, a novel by Margaret Mitchell, wins the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- 1945World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 1986Twenty-one people are killed and forty-one are injured after a bomb explodes in an airliner (Flight UL512) at Colombo airport in Sri Lanka.
- 1987A crash by Bobby Allison at the Talladega Superspeedway, Alabama fencing at the start-finish line would lead NASCAR to develop the restrictor plate for the following season both at Daytona International Speedway and Talladega.
- 1999The southwestern portion of Oklahoma City is devastated by an F5 tornado, killing forty-five people, injuring 665, and causing $1 billion in damage. The tornado is one of 66 from the 1999 Oklahoma tornado outbreak. This tornado also produces the highest wind speed ever recorded, measured at 301 +/- 20 mph (484 +/- 32 km/h).
- 2002A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.
View the complete list of May 3 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julianna Guill, Lorrie Morgan, Brian Joo, Jennifer Tilly, Tim Kasher, Andrew Lawrence, Julie Lund, Carrot Top, Bing Crosby, John Ritter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 3, 1921.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd May 1921 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 3, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1947. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 3, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 123rd day of 1921
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 18th Tuesday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 221 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,669 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,223 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.46 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,242
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 9, 1953
- Age in dog years: 470 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: July 3, 1928 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1947 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: III.V.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1914 – Beatrice Straight, American actress (d. 2001); December 7, 1939 – Blackie Dammett, American actor and author; April 5, 1972 – Waylon Payne, American singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,905