Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1921 was a Tuesday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1921. It was the 18th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 139 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,021 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,007 days or 32.87 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,220 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 9, 1953.
If a dog named Fella - a Irish Red and White Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Fella will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Fella will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Christopher Cross
- 1954Patti Boulaye
- 1954Peter Duncan
- 1959David Ball
- 1970Suzi Perry
- 1973Rea Garvey
- 1977Eric Church
- 1978Paul Banks
- 1981J. Tillman
- 1985Meagan Tandy
View the complete list of May 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1729Florian Leopold Gassmann, Czech composer (d. 1774)
- 1849Jacob Riis, Danish-American journalist and photographer (d. 1914)
- 1859Andy Adams, American author (d. 1935)
- 1886Marcel Dupré, French organist and composer (d. 1971)
- 1889Beulah Bondi, American actress (d. 1981)
- 1924Ken Tyrrell, English race car driver, founded Tyrrell Racing (d. 2001)
- 1940David H. Koch, American engineer, businessman, and philanthropist
- 1958Kevin Kilner, American actor
- 1966Giorgos Agorogiannis, Greek footballer
- 1975Dulé Hill, American actor, dancer, and producer
View the complete list of May 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Faith’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1802Washington, D.C. is incorporated as a city.
- 1808Finnish War: Sweden loses the fortress of Sveaborg to Russia.
- 1837The University of Athens is founded in Athens, Greece.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1952The Kentucky Derby is televised nationally for the first time, on the CBS network.
- 1957Walter O'Malley, the owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers, agrees to move the team from Brooklyn, to Los Angeles.
- 1960The Off-Broadway musical comedy, The Fantasticks, opens in New York City’s Greenwich Village, eventually becoming the longest-running musical of all time.
- 1963The police force in Birmingham, Alabama switches tactics and responds with violent force to stop the “Birmingham campaign” protesters. Images of the violent suppression are transmitted worldwide, bringing new-found attention to the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 2015Two gunmen launch an attempted attack on an anti-Islam event in Garland, Texas, which was held in response to the Charlie Hebdo shooting.
View the complete list of May 3 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bill Cosby, Tamara Wilcox, Jeffrey Jones, Lewis Smith, DJ Mustard, Robert Wyatt, Max Collins, Edward Petherbridge, Frédéric Diefenthal, Bill Burrud.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 3, 1921.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd May 1921 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 3, 1928. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1947. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 3, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 123rd day of 1921
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 18th Tuesday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 139 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,021 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,007 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.87 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,220
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 9, 1953
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Irish Red and White Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: July 3, 1928 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1947 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: III.V.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1982 – Todd Haberkorn, American voice actor, director, and producer; October 3, 1984 – Yoon Eun-hye, South Korean singer and actress (Baby V.O.X.); December 28, 1993 – Yua Shinkawa, Japanese actress and model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,886