Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1921 was a Tuesday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1921. It was the 18th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,901 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,967 days or 32.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,216 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 9, 1953.
If a dog named Ricky - a Chinook breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ricky will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Ricky will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Mary Astor
- 1917Betty Comden
- 1919Pete Seeger
- 1933James Brown
- 1934Georges Moustaki
- 1960Amy Steel
- 1966Peter Abbay
- 1968Shane Minor
- 1975Christina Hendricks
- 1990Miranda Chartrand
View the complete list of May 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1870Princess Helena Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1948)
- 1920John Lewis, American pianist and composer (Modern Jazz Quartet) (d. 2001)
- 1928Jacques-Louis Lions, French mathematician (d. 2001)
- 1958Susanna Kwan, Hong Kong singer and actress
- 1961Joe Murray, American animator, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Christine Schäfer, German soprano
- 1977Tyronn Lue, American basketball player and coach
- 1981J. Tillman, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Fleet Foxes and Saxon Shore)
- 1994Lindsay Bushman, American actress
- 1996Mary Cain, American runner
View the complete list of May 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752Mayan king Bird Jaguar IV of Yaxchilan in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico assumes the throne.
- 1715A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- 1791The Constitution of May 3 (the first modern constitution in Europe) is proclaimed by the Sejm of Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1951The United States Senate Committee on Armed Services and United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations begin their closed door hearings into the dismissal of General Douglas MacArthur by U.S. President Harry Truman.
- 1960The Anne Frank House museum opens in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1986Twenty-one people are killed and forty-one are injured after a bomb explodes in an airliner (Flight UL512) at Colombo airport in Sri Lanka.
- 1999The southwestern portion of Oklahoma City is devastated by an F5 tornado, killing forty-five people, injuring 665, and causing $1 billion in damage. The tornado is one of 66 from the 1999 Oklahoma tornado outbreak. This tornado also produces the highest wind speed ever recorded, measured at 301 +/- 20 mph (484 +/- 32 km/h).
- 2003New Hampshire’s famous Old Man of the Mountain collapses.
View the complete list of May 3 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yuya Endo, Kate Lawler, Joan Van Ark, Robert Vaughn, Jack Huston, Blind Willie McTell, Mitch Vogel, Peter Buck, Ki Longfellow, Erika Yamakawa.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 3, 1921.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd May 1921 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 3, 1928. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +146. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 26, 1947. Your incompatibility score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 3, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 123rd day of 1921
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 18th Tuesday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 259 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,901 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,967 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,216
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 9, 1953
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Chinook breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: July 3, 1928 (+146)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 26, 1947 (-160)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: III.V.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1964 – TobyMac, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (DC Talk and The Gotee Brothers); September 14, 1927 – Janet Davies, English actress (d. 1986); January 30, 1963 – Daphne Ashbrook, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,913