Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1929. It was the 18th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 170 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,702 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,901 days or 29.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,107 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 9, 1961.
If a dog named Akito - a Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 376 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Akito will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Akito will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Sugar Ray Robinson
- 1928Dave Dudley
- 1934Georges Moustaki
- 1940Conny Plank
- 1953Bruce Hall
- 1966Firdous Bamji
- 1968Shane Minor
- 1975Valentino Lanús
- 1978Paul Banks
View the complete list of May 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1768Charles Tennant, Scottish chemist and businessman (d. 1838)
- 1910Norman Corwin, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2011)
- 1916Léopold Simoneau, Canadian tenor and actor (d. 2006)
- 1919Pete Seeger, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist (The Weavers and Almanac Singers) (d. 2014)
- 1954Patti Boulaye, Nigerian-English singer and actress
- 1961Steve McClaren, English footballer and manager
- 1963Jeff Hornacek, American basketball player and coach
- 1969Amy Ryan, American actress
- 1985Meagan Tandy, American model and actress
- 1994Lindsay Bushman, American actress
View the complete list of May 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1877Labatt Park, the oldest continually operating baseball grounds in the world has its first game.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1937Gone with the Wind, a novel by Margaret Mitchell, wins the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- 1939The All India Forward Bloc is formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- 1951London’s Royal Festival Hall opens with the Festival of Britain.
- 1952The Kentucky Derby is televised nationally for the first time, on the CBS network.
- 1960The European Free Trade Association (EFTA) is established.
- 1960The Off-Broadway musical comedy, The Fantasticks, opens in New York City’s Greenwich Village, eventually becoming the longest-running musical of all time.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 2000The sport of geocaching begins, with the first cache placed and the coordinates from a GPS posted on Usenet.
View the complete list of May 3 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony LaPaglia, Mark Waters, John Cusack, Jim Parsons, Iva Davies, Iekeliene Stange, Kenny Vasoli, Emma Watson, Sally Struthers, Harald Zwart.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 3, 1929.
Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd May 1929 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 13, 1939. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 7, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 3, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 123rd day of 1929
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 18th Friday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2020: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 170 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,702 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,901 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,107
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 9, 1961
- Age in dog years: 376 dog years old using a Fox Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 13, 1939 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 7, 1931 (-138)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 2, 1948 – Gene McFadden, American singer-songwriter and producer (McFadden & Whitehead) (d. 2006); July 25, 1967 – Matt LeBlanc, American actor and producer; May 31, 1987 – Curtis Williams, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,762