Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1929 was a Friday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 226 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,646 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,882 days or 30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,105 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 9, 1961.
If a dog named Norway - a Small Munsterlander Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 420 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Norway will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Norway will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Dorothy Young
- 1917Betty Comden
- 1952Caitlin Clarke
- 1954Peter Duncan
- 1958Susanna Kwan
- 1973Rea Garvey
- 1981Charlie Brooks
- 1984Cheryl Burke
- 1985Meagan Tandy
- 1989Taylor Trensch
View the complete list of May 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1889Beulah Bondi, American actress (d. 1981)
- 1892George Paget Thomson, English physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1975)
- 1905Werner Fenchel, German-Danish mathematician and academic (d. 1988)
- 1917Betty Comden, American actress and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1955Colin Deans, Scottish rugby player
- 1964Sterling Campbell, American drummer and songwriter (Duran Duran and Soul Asylum)
- 1967André Olbrich, German guitarist and songwriter (Blind Guardian)
- 1968Shane Minor, American singer-songwriter
- 1972Shonie Carter, American mixed martial artist and kick-boxer
- 1975Valentino Lanús, Mexican actor and singer
View the complete list of May 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1481The largest of three earthquakes strikes the island of Rhodes and causes an estimated 30,000 casualties.
- 1491Kongo monarch Nkuwu Nzinga is baptised by Portuguese missionaries, adopting the baptismal name of João I.
- 1715A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- 1830The Canterbury and Whitstable Railway is opened. It’s the first steam hauled passenger railway to issue season tickets and include a tunnel.
- 1849The May Uprising in Dresden begins – the last of the German revolutions of 1848.
- 1945World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- 1947New post-war Japanese constitution goes into effect.
- 1986Twenty-one people are killed and forty-one are injured after a bomb explodes in an airliner (Flight UL512) at Colombo airport in Sri Lanka.
- 2002A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.
- 2003New Hampshire’s famous Old Man of the Mountain collapses.
View the complete list of May 3 historical events.
Curious about this Imperial Pink Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Roberto Carlos, Charlie Cox, Michael Rudman, Öztürk Serengil, Gillian Blakeney, Masaki Aiba, William Ash, Dennis Burkley, Spike Jones, Greg Weisman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 3, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 13, 1939. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 7, 1931. Your incompatibility score is -138. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1993 – Cleo Massey, Australian actress; January 12, 1925 – Bodil Udsen, Danish actress (d. 2008); May 9, 1948 – Tania Maria, Brazilian singer-songwriter, pianist, and bandleader.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,438