Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1932 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1932 was a Tuesday and it was the 124th day of the year 1932. It was the 18th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1932 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 321 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,821 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,607 days or 29.04 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,077 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 10, 1964.
If a dog named Millicent - a Boston Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 368 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Millicent will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Millicent will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Mary Astor
- 1916Léopold Simoneau
- 1940Conny Plank
- 1953Bruce Hall
- 1958Kevin Kilner
- 1961Joe Murray
- 1966Firdous Bamji
- 1966Peter Abbay
- 1969Amy Ryan
- 1981Charlie Brooks
View the complete list of May 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1729Florian Leopold Gassmann, Czech composer (d. 1774)
- 1761August von Kotzebue, German playwright and author (d. 1819)
- 1879Fergus McMaster, Australian businessman and soldier, co-founded Qantas (d. 1950)
- 1892Jacob Viner, Canadian-American economist and academic (d. 1970)
- 1933Graham Day, Canadian lawyer and businessman
- 1946Norm Chow, American football player and coach
- 1965Mikhail Prokhorov, Russian businessman
- 1966Firdous Bamji, Indian-American actor
- 1969Bruce Reyes-Chow, American minster and author
- 1973Brad Martin, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of May 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1791The Constitution of May 3 (the first modern constitution in Europe) is proclaimed by the Sejm of Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Madrid rebels who rose up on May 2 are executed near Príncipe Pío hill.
- 1849The May Uprising in Dresden begins – the last of the German revolutions of 1848.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1921West Virginia becomes the first state to legislate a broad sales tax, but does not implement it until a number of years later due to enforcement issues.
- 1948The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Shelley v. Kraemer that covenants prohibiting the sale of real estate to blacks and other minorities are legally unenforceable.
- 1951The United States Senate Committee on Armed Services and United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations begin their closed door hearings into the dismissal of General Douglas MacArthur by U.S. President Harry Truman.
- 1960The Anne Frank House museum opens in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1960The European Free Trade Association (EFTA) is established.
- 1978The first unsolicited bulk commercial email (which would later become known as “spam”) is sent by a Digital Equipment Corporation marketing representative to every ARPANET address on the west coast of the United States.
View the complete list of May 3 historical events.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3, and 1932 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dave Allen, Jamie Davis, Hardi Volmer, Magdalena Walach, Benjamin Kowalewicz, Anne Winters, James Adomian, Garcelle Beauvais, Otis Blackwell, David Lascher.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 3, 1932.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd May 1932 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 14, 1919. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +209. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 11, 1953. Your incompatibility score is -242. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1325. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 59,872 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,262 times in the year 1932. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 3, 1932. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 124th day of 1932
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 18th Tuesday of 1932
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 321 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,821 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,607 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.04 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,077
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 10, 1964
- Age in dog years: 368 dog years old using a Boston Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: November 14, 1919 (+209)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 11, 1953 (-242)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 59,872 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,262 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 15, 1932 – Zia Fariduddin Dagar, Indian singer (d. 2013); April 19, 1933 – Jayne Mansfield, American model, actress, and singer (d. 1967); August 13, 1977 – Damian O'Hare, Irish actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,875