Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1933 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1933 was a Wednesday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1933. It was the 18th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1933 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 184 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,958 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,653 days or 29.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,082 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 9, 1965.
If a dog named Dyce - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 445 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dyce will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Dyce will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Mary Astor
- 1907Dorothy Young
- 1916Léopold Simoneau
- 1933James Brown
- 1951Christopher Cross
- 1953Bruce Hall
- 1966Firdous Bamji
- 1975Christina Hendricks
- 1978Paul Banks
- 1995Zach Sobiech
View the complete list of May 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1887Marika Kotopouli, Greek actress (d. 1954)
- 1895Cornelius Van Til, Dutch philosopher, theologian, and apologist (d. 1987)
- 1952Chuck Baldwin, American pastor and politician
- 1968Shane Minor, American singer-songwriter
- 1973Rea Garvey, Irish-German singer-songwriter and guitarist (Reamonn)
- 1977Eric Church, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1979Genevieve Nnaji, Nigerian actress and singer
- 1981Farrah Franklin, American singer, dancer, and actress (Destiny’s Child)
- 1987Lina Grinčikaitė, Lithuanian sprinter
- 1990Miranda Chartrand, Canadian-English singer (Miranda Chartrand and Adam Nichols)
View the complete list of May 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters NXEEIOEZ? Check your answers here: Word search NXEEIOEZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1481The largest of three earthquakes strikes the island of Rhodes and causes an estimated 30,000 casualties.
- 1715A total solar eclipse was visible across northern Europe, and northern Asia, as predicted by Edmond Halley to within 4 minutes accuracy.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Madrid rebels who rose up on May 2 are executed near Príncipe Pío hill.
- 1815Neapolitan War: Joachim Murat, King of Naples is defeated by the Austrians at the Battle of Tolentino, the decisive engagement of the war.
- 1837The University of Athens is founded in Athens, Greece.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1920A Bolshevik coup fails in the Democratic Republic of Georgia.
- 1937Gone with the Wind, a novel by Margaret Mitchell, wins the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- 1960The Off-Broadway musical comedy, The Fantasticks, opens in New York City’s Greenwich Village, eventually becoming the longest-running musical of all time.
- 1986Twenty-one people are killed and forty-one are injured after a bomb explodes in an airliner (Flight UL512) at Colombo airport in Sri Lanka.
View the complete list of May 3 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3, and 1933 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gérard Lanvin, Bryce Dallas Howard, Sidney Ainsworth, Stuart Tosh, Hayley Marie Norman, Baltasar Kormákur, Laura Slade Wiggins, Ron Pederson, Armin Mueller-Stahl, Leni Riefenstahl.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 3, 1933.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd May 1933 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 8, 1907. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +226. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 23, 1942. Your score is -161. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,507 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 54,212 times in the year 1933. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 3, 1933. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 123rd day of 1933
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 18th Wednesday of 1933
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 184 days
- Age on next birthday: 88 years old
- Days since birth: 31,958 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,653 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,082
- Next full moon: October 31 at 14:51:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 9, 1965
- Age in dog years: 445 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 8, 1907 (+226)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 23, 1942 (-161)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,507 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 54,212 babies
- Roman numerals: III.V.MCMXXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 13, 1935 – Leslie Parrish, American actress; January 17, 1943 – Chris Montez, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; June 14, 1984 – Siobhán Donaghy, English singer-songwriter (Sugababes).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,878