Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1943 was a Monday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1943. It was the 18th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,867 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,289 days or 25.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 944 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 9, 1975.
If a dog named Christi - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 362 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Christi will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Christi will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Mary Astor
- 1917Betty Comden
- 1932Robert Osborne
- 1952Caitlin Clarke
- 1966Firdous Bamji
- 1970Bobby Cannavale
- 1975Christina Hendricks
- 1979Genevieve Nnaji
- 1991Bela Padilla
- 1994Lindsay Bushman
View the complete list of May 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1859Andy Adams, American author (d. 1935)
- 1935Ron Popeil, American businessman, founded the Ronco Company
- 1940David H. Koch, American engineer, businessman, and philanthropist
- 1941Alexander Harley, English general
- 1963Mona Siddiqui, Pakistani-Scottish journalist and academic
- 1973Rea Garvey, Irish-German singer-songwriter and guitarist (Reamonn)
- 1980Zuzana Ondrášková, Czech tennis player
- 1982Igor Olshansky, Ukrainian-American football player
- 1996Noah Munck, American actor
- 1997Ivana Jorović, Serbian tennis player
View the complete list of May 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752Mayan king Bird Jaguar IV of Yaxchilan in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico assumes the throne.
- 1791The Constitution of May 3 (the first modern constitution in Europe) is proclaimed by the Sejm of Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1802Washington, D.C. is incorporated as a city.
- 1830The Canterbury and Whitstable Railway is opened. It’s the first steam hauled passenger railway to issue season tickets and include a tunnel.
- 1849The May Uprising in Dresden begins – the last of the German revolutions of 1848.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1920A Bolshevik coup fails in the Democratic Republic of Georgia.
- 1960The European Free Trade Association (EFTA) is established.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
View the complete list of May 3 historical events.
Curious about this Wintergreen Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cindy Pickett, Haley Bennett, Curtis Williams, Ede Staal, Alexandra Daddario, Tomoya Nagase, Joshua Cain, Sonny Curtis, Eileen Heckart, Lance Kinsey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 3, 1943.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd May 1943 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 25, 1939. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 24, 1928. Your incompatibility score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was dancer, singer, actor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 3, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 123rd day of 1943
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 18th Monday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 258 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 27,867 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,289 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 944
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 9, 1975
- Age in dog years: 362 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: September 25, 1939 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 24, 1928 (-179)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: III.V.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1958 – Chuck Wagner, American actor and singer; December 14, 1978 – Radu Sîrbu, Moldovan-Romanian singer and producer (O-Zone); November 16, 1970 – Martha Plimpton, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,829