Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1944 was a Wednesday and it was the 124th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 257 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,771 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 907 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Marika Kotopouli
- 1910Norman Corwin
- 1917Betty Comden
- 1933James Brown
- 1958Susanna Kwan
- 1969Amy Ryan
- 1975Christina Hendricks
- 1989Nadia Forde
- 1989Taylor Trensch
- 1995Zach Sobiech
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1428Pedro González de Mendoza, Spanish cardinal (d. 1495)
- 1922Len Shackleton, English footballer and journalist (d. 2000)
- 1941Edward Malloy, American priest and academic
- 1942Dave Marash, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1947Doug Henning, Canadian magician (d. 2000)
- 1959David Ball, English keyboard player and producer (Soft Cell and The Grid)
- 1965Nina García, Colombian-American journalist and critic
- 1974Peter Everitt, Australian footballer and radio host
- 1979Genevieve Nnaji, Nigerian actress and singer
- 1982Nick Stavinoha, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491Kongo monarch Nkuwu Nzinga is baptised by Portuguese missionaries, adopting the baptismal name of João I.
- 1815Neapolitan War: Joachim Murat, King of Naples is defeated by the Austrians at the Battle of Tolentino, the decisive engagement of the war.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1928Japanese atrocities in Jinan, China.
- 1942World War II: Japanese naval troops invade Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands during the first part of Operation Mo that results in the Battle of the Coral Sea between Japanese forces and forces from the United States and Australia.
- 1978The first unsolicited bulk commercial email (which would later become known as “spam”) is sent by a Digital Equipment Corporation marketing representative to every ARPANET address on the west coast of the United States.
- 1979After the general election, Margaret Thatcher forms her first government as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 2001The United States loses its seat on the U.N. Human Rights Commission for the first time since the commission was formed in 1947.
- 2002A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Brown Choco Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Albert King, Mao Inoue, Darlene Vogel, Jimmy Barnes, Enrico Macias, Molly Ringwald, Colin Newman, Lawrence Payton, Debaki Bose, LJ Reyes.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 3, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1958 – Bebe Neuwirth, American actress and singer; August 21, 1992 – Brad Kavanagh, English singer-songwriter and actor; July 7, 1984 – Yousuke Itou, Japanese actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,038