Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1944 was a Wednesday and it was the 124th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 314 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,079 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 917 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Maya Guidugli - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 316 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maya Guidugli will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Maya Guidugli will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Dorothy Young
- 1952Caitlin Clarke
- 1954Angela Bofill
- 1958Susanna Kwan
- 1961Joe Murray
- 1966Firdous Bamji
- 1975Christina Hendricks
- 1990Miranda Chartrand
- 1994Lindsay Bushman
- 1996Noah Munck
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1826Charles XV of Sweden (d. 1872)
- 1879Fergus McMaster, Australian businessman and soldier, co-founded Qantas (d. 1950)
- 1943Jim Risch, American lawyer and politician, 31st Governor of Idaho
- 1951Ashok Gehlot, Indian politician, 21st Chief Minister of Rajasthan
- 1953Jake Hooker, Israeli-American guitarist and songwriter (Arrows) (d. 2014)
- 1958Bill Sienkiewicz, American author and illustrator
- 1965Rob Brydon, Welsh actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1970Marie-Soleil Tougas, Canadian actress (d. 1997)
- 1982Nick Stavinoha, American baseball player
- 1996Mary Cain, American runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1481The largest of three earthquakes strikes the island of Rhodes and causes an estimated 30,000 casualties.
- 1491Kongo monarch Nkuwu Nzinga is baptised by Portuguese missionaries, adopting the baptismal name of João I.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Madrid rebels who rose up on May 2 are executed near Príncipe Pío hill.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1928Japanese atrocities in Jinan, China.
- 1947New post-war Japanese constitution goes into effect.
- 1963The police force in Birmingham, Alabama switches tactics and responds with violent force to stop the “Birmingham campaign” protesters. Images of the violent suppression are transmitted worldwide, bringing new-found attention to the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 1978The first unsolicited bulk commercial email (which would later become known as “spam”) is sent by a Digital Equipment Corporation marketing representative to every ARPANET address on the west coast of the United States.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lorraine Gary, Robert Cavanah, Kenny Chesney, Ian Ziering, Daniel Kash, Mariska Hargitay, Betty Schade, Genndy Tartakovsky, Andy Taylor, Héctor Elizondo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 3, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1901 – Harold Clurman, American director and producer (d. 1980); April 25, 1959 – Daniel Kash, Canadian actor and director; April 6, 1985 – Al Mukadam, Canadian actor, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,152