Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1944 was a Wednesday and it was the 124th day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 308 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,720 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 905 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Alan Clayson
- 1958Susanna Kwan
- 1959Ben Elton
- 1959David Ball
- 1973Rea Garvey
- 1975Christina Hendricks
- 1977Eric Church
- 1981Charlie Brooks
- 1985Meagan Tandy
- 1995Zach Sobiech
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1859Andy Adams, American author (d. 1935)
- 1913William Inge, American author and playwright (d. 1973)
- 1932Robert Osborne, American actor and historian
- 1935Ron Popeil, American businessman, founded the Ronco Company
- 1941Alexander Harley, English general
- 1942Butch Otter, American soldier and politician, 32nd Governor of Idaho
- 1945Davey Lopes, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1963Jeff Hornacek, American basketball player and coach
- 1975Willie Geist, American television journalist and host
- 1976Chris Scott, Australian footballer and coach
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752Mayan king Bird Jaguar IV of Yaxchilan in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico assumes the throne.
- 1830The Canterbury and Whitstable Railway is opened. It’s the first steam hauled passenger railway to issue season tickets and include a tunnel.
- 1837The University of Athens is founded in Athens, Greece.
- 1937Gone with the Wind, a novel by Margaret Mitchell, wins the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- 1939The All India Forward Bloc is formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- 1942World War II: Japanese naval troops invade Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands during the first part of Operation Mo that results in the Battle of the Coral Sea between Japanese forces and forces from the United States and Australia.
- 1957Walter O'Malley, the owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers, agrees to move the team from Brooklyn, to Los Angeles.
- 1960The Anne Frank House museum opens in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1973The 108-story Sears Tower in Chicago is topped out at 1,451 feet as the world’s tallest building.
- 1979After the general election, Margaret Thatcher forms her first government as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Todd Haberkorn, Steve Forbert, Daniel Cavanagh, Donald O'Connor, Jeanne Moreau, Jason Castro, Molly Burnett, James Sutton, Mari Hoshino, Bobby Shmurda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 3, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 28, 1910 – Rachel Kempson, English-American actress (d. 2003); December 14, 1952 – Germain Houde, Canadian actor; June 8, 1958 – Keenen Ivory Wayans, American actor, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,009