Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,748 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 669 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1932Robert Osborne
- 1933James Brown
- 1938Lindsay Kemp
- 1951Christopher Cross
- 1979Genevieve Nnaji
- 1981Farrah Franklin
- 1981J. Tillman
- 1994Lindsay Bushman
- 1995Zach Sobiech
- 2006Mutya Orquia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1871Emmett Dalton, American criminal (d. 1937)
- 1919Pete Seeger, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and activist (The Weavers and Almanac Singers) (d. 2014)
- 1933James Brown, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (The Famous Flames and The J.B.'s) (d. 2006)
- 1942Dave Marash, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1949Ken Hom, American chef and author
- 1958Bill Sienkiewicz, American author and illustrator
- 1966Darren Morgan, Welsh snooker player and coach
- 1976Chris Scott, Australian footballer and coach
- 1981U;Nee, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (d. 2007)
- 1985Ezequiel Lavezzi, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1815Neapolitan War: Joachim Murat, King of Naples is defeated by the Austrians at the Battle of Tolentino, the decisive engagement of the war.
- 1860Charles XV of Sweden–Norway is crowned king of Sweden.
- 1877Labatt Park, the oldest continually operating baseball grounds in the world has its first game.
- 1942World War II: Japanese naval troops invade Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands during the first part of Operation Mo that results in the Battle of the Coral Sea between Japanese forces and forces from the United States and Australia.
- 1945World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- 1947New post-war Japanese constitution goes into effect.
- 1948The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Shelley v. Kraemer that covenants prohibiting the sale of real estate to blacks and other minorities are legally unenforceable.
- 1952The Kentucky Derby is televised nationally for the first time, on the CBS network.
- 1987A crash by Bobby Allison at the Talladega Superspeedway, Alabama fencing at the start-finish line would lead NASCAR to develop the restrictor plate for the following season both at Daytona International Speedway and Talladega.
- 2015Two gunmen launch an attempted attack on an anti-Islam event in Garland, Texas, which was held in response to the Charlie Hebdo shooting.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yūko Minaguchi, Haris Alexiou, Miranda Hart, Miriam Kressyn, Dustin Hoffman, Jill Scott, Hollie-Jay Bowes, Honoka Miki, Greg Wise, Donald Harrison.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 3, 1963.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 4, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 24, 1941 – Donald "Duck" Dunn, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Booker T. & the M.G.'s, The Mar-Keys, and The Blues Brothers) (d. 2012); May 21, 1972 – Adriano Cintra, Brazilian singer, guitarist, and producer (CSS); January 18, 1964 – Enrico Lo Verso, Italian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,008