Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1963 was a Friday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1963. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 282 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,807 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 671 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Gino Cervi
- 1940Conny Plank
- 1948Chris Mulkey
- 1950Mary Hopkin
- 1951Alan Clayson
- 1953Bruce Hall
- 1966Peter Abbay
- 1973Rea Garvey
- 1989Nadia Forde
- 1991Bela Padilla
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1632Catherine of St. Augustine, French-Canadian nurse and saint, founded the Hôtel-Dieu de Québec (d. 1668)
- 1891Eppa Rixey, American baseball pitcher (d. 1963)
- 1906Enrique Laguerre, Puerto Rican journalist, author, and playwright (d. 2005)
- 1920John Lewis, American pianist and composer (Modern Jazz Quartet) (d. 2001)
- 1942Dave Marash, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1950Mary Hopkin, Welsh singer-songwriter
- 1951Tatyana Tolstaya, Russian author and publicist
- 1961Leyla Zana, Kurdish activist and politician
- 1985Miko Mälberg, Estonian swimmer
- 1991Bela Padilla, Filipino actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 752Mayan king Bird Jaguar IV of Yaxchilan in modern-day Chiapas, Mexico assumes the throne.
- 1791The Constitution of May 3 (the first modern constitution in Europe) is proclaimed by the Sejm of Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Madrid rebels who rose up on May 2 are executed near Príncipe Pío hill.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1945World War II: Sinking of the prison ships Cap Arcona, Thielbek and Deutschland by the Royal Air Force in Lübeck Bay.
- 1948The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Shelley v. Kraemer that covenants prohibiting the sale of real estate to blacks and other minorities are legally unenforceable.
- 1957Walter O'Malley, the owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers, agrees to move the team from Brooklyn, to Los Angeles.
- 1960The Off-Broadway musical comedy, The Fantasticks, opens in New York City’s Greenwich Village, eventually becoming the longest-running musical of all time.
- 2000The sport of geocaching begins, with the first cache placed and the coordinates from a GPS posted on Usenet.
- 2001The United States loses its seat on the U.N. Human Rights Commission for the first time since the commission was formed in 1947.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ariel Ureta, Bridgette Wilson, Cleo Higgins, Kazumi Totaka, Bob Clampett, Martin Klebba, Jerry Fleck, Jaki Graham, Adam Hann-Byrd, Caroline Dhavernas.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 3, 1963.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 4, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1940 – Tim Brooke-Taylor, English actor and screenwriter; March 8, 1926 – Francisco Rabal, Spanish-French actor, director, and screenwriter (d. 2001); April 3, 1955 – Hariharan, Indian singer (Colonial Cousins).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,095