Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1967 was a Wednesday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 281 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,347 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 621 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Bing Crosby
- 1916Léopold Simoneau
- 1929Denise Lor
- 1932Robert Osborne
- 1950Mary Hopkin
- 1960Amy Steel
- 1970Bobby Cannavale
- 1970Marie-Soleil Tougas
- 1977Eric Church
- 1995Zach Sobiech
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1415Cecily Neville, Duchess of York (d. 1495)
- 1906Anna Roosevelt Halsted, American journalist and author (d. 1975)
- 1915Stu Hart, Canadian wrestler and trainer, founded Stampede Wrestling (d. 2003)
- 1933Steven Weinberg, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1934Georges Moustaki, Egyptian-French singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1955David Hookes, Australian cricketer, coach, and sportscaster (d. 2004)
- 1961Steve McClaren, English footballer and manager
- 1963Mona Siddiqui, Pakistani-Scottish journalist and academic
- 1978Dai Tamesue, Japanese hurdler
- 1989Nadia Forde, Irish model, singer and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491Kongo monarch Nkuwu Nzinga is baptised by Portuguese missionaries, adopting the baptismal name of João I.
- 1815Neapolitan War: Joachim Murat, King of Naples is defeated by the Austrians at the Battle of Tolentino, the decisive engagement of the war.
- 1867The Hudson’s Bay Company gives up all claims to Vancouver Island.
- 1877Labatt Park, the oldest continually operating baseball grounds in the world has its first game.
- 1901The Great Fire of 1901 begins in Jacksonville, Florida.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1937Gone with the Wind, a novel by Margaret Mitchell, wins the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- 1939The All India Forward Bloc is formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- 1951London’s Royal Festival Hall opens with the Festival of Britain.
- 2000The sport of geocaching begins, with the first cache placed and the coordinates from a GPS posted on Usenet.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Fifth Avenue Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jakob Cedergren, Keisuke Kuwata, Marisa Monte, Jon Foo, Zelda Rubinstein, Paul Jenkins, Craig McLachlan, Sarah Jane Morris, Natalia Sánchez, Erika Umeda.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 3, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Somethin’ Stupid by Nancy Sinatra and Frank Sinatra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1992 – Eugene Simon, English actor and model; December 7, 1970 – Carmen Campuzano, Mexican model and actress; February 28, 1972 – Rory Cochrane, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046