Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1967 was a Wednesday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 319 days left before your next birthday. You will be 52 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,674 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 632 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Chili - a Airedale Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 249 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chili will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Chili will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Mary Astor
- 1917Betty Comden
- 1934Frankie Valli
- 1940Conny Plank
- 1948Chris Mulkey
- 1953Bruce Hall
- 1958Susanna Kwan
- 1970Suzi Perry
- 1984Cheryl Burke
- 1994Lindsay Bushman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 612Constantine III, Byzantine emperor (d. 641)
- 1895Cornelius Van Til, Dutch philosopher, theologian, and apologist (d. 1987)
- 1917Betty Comden, American actress and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1919John Cullen Murphy, American soldier and illustrator (d. 2004)
- 1931Vasily Rudenkov, Belarusian hammer thrower (d. 1982)
- 1937Nélida Piñon, Brazilian author and academic
- 1963Jamie Reeves, English strongman and wrestler
- 1973Brad Martin, American singer-songwriter
- 1976Brad Scott, Australian footballer and coach
- 1980Marcel Vigneron, American chef
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1802Washington, D.C. is incorporated as a city.
- 1808Finnish War: Sweden loses the fortress of Sveaborg to Russia.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Madrid rebels who rose up on May 2 are executed near Príncipe Pío hill.
- 1837The University of Athens is founded in Athens, Greece.
- 1928Japanese atrocities in Jinan, China.
- 1937Gone with the Wind, a novel by Margaret Mitchell, wins the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- 1951The United States Senate Committee on Armed Services and United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations begin their closed door hearings into the dismissal of General Douglas MacArthur by U.S. President Harry Truman.
- 1960The Off-Broadway musical comedy, The Fantasticks, opens in New York City’s Greenwich Village, eventually becoming the longest-running musical of all time.
- 1963The police force in Birmingham, Alabama switches tactics and responds with violent force to stop the “Birmingham campaign” protesters. Images of the violent suppression are transmitted worldwide, bringing new-found attention to the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
- 2015Two gunmen launch an attempted attack on an anti-Islam event in Garland, Texas, which was held in response to the Charlie Hebdo shooting.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Grape Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexandra Holden, David DeLuise, Enrique Palacios, Mary Dresselhuys, Denzel Whitaker, J. Madison Wright Morris, Melba Moore, Jim Verraros, Miriam Bryant, Luke O'Loughlin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 3, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Somethin’ Stupid by Nancy Sinatra and Frank Sinatra as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 6, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 12, 1950 – Angelo Branduardi, Italian singer-songwriter and guitarist; November 6, 1982 – Sowelu, Japanese singer; October 18, 1949 – Joe Egan, Scottish singer-songwriter (Stealers Wheel).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,207