Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1969 was a Saturday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1969. It was the 18th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 291 days left before your next birthday. You will be 51 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,337 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,112 days or 16.73 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 621 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 9, 2001.
If a dog named Juice - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 245 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Juice will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Juice will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Beulah Bondi
- 1903Bing Crosby
- 1934Frankie Valli
- 1951Alan Clayson
- 1954Patti Boulaye
- 1958Kevin Kilner
- 1984Cheryl Burke
- 1985Meagan Tandy
- 1990Levi Johnston
View the complete list of May 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1905Edmund Black, American hammer thrower (d. 1996)
- 1913William Inge, American author and playwright (d. 1973)
- 1914Georges-Emmanuel Clancier, French journalist, author, and poet
- 1928Dave Dudley, American singer-songwriter (d. 2003)
- 1933Steven Weinberg, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1944Pete Staples, English bass player (The Troggs)
- 1958Bill Sienkiewicz, American author and illustrator
- 1960Geraint Davies, English businessman and politician
- 1976Chris Scott, Australian footballer and coach
- 1980Marcel Vigneron, American chef
View the complete list of May 3 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1791The Constitution of May 3 (the first modern constitution in Europe) is proclaimed by the Sejm of Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1830The Canterbury and Whitstable Railway is opened. It’s the first steam hauled passenger railway to issue season tickets and include a tunnel.
- 1937Gone with the Wind, a novel by Margaret Mitchell, wins the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- 1942World War II: Japanese naval troops invade Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands during the first part of Operation Mo that results in the Battle of the Coral Sea between Japanese forces and forces from the United States and Australia.
- 1952Lieutenant Colonels Joseph O. Fletcher and William P. Benedict of the United States land a plane at the North Pole.
- 1986Twenty-one people are killed and forty-one are injured after a bomb explodes in an airliner (Flight UL512) at Colombo airport in Sri Lanka.
- 1999The southwestern portion of Oklahoma City is devastated by an F5 tornado, killing forty-five people, injuring 665, and causing $1 billion in damage. The tornado is one of 66 from the 1999 Oklahoma tornado outbreak. This tornado also produces the highest wind speed ever recorded, measured at 301 +/- 20 mph (484 +/- 32 km/h).
- 2000The sport of geocaching begins, with the first cache placed and the coordinates from a GPS posted on Usenet.
- 2002A military MiG-21 aircraft crashes into the Bank of Rajasthan in India, killing eight.
- 2003New Hampshire’s famous Old Man of the Mountain collapses.
View the complete list of May 3 historical events.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3, and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Megumi Odaka, Karl Wallinger, Milt Kogan, Keeley Hazell, Rupert Degas, Susan Saint James, Frances Nero, Sean McCann, Chris Thomas King, Leigh Whannell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on May 3, 1969.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd May 1969 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 14, 1997. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 25, 1983. Your incompatibility score is -120. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,637,159,050. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Italy approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 120,942,839 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1969. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd May 1969 is 331,350. That’s equivalent to 230 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 45,029 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 85,208 times in the year 1969. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 3, 1969. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 123rd day of 1969
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 18th Saturday of 1969
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 291 days
- Age on next birthday: 51 years old
- Days since birth: 18,337 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,112 days
- Years spent sleeping: 16.73 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 621
- Next full moon: August 15 at 12:31:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 9, 2001
- Age in dog years: 245 dog years old using a Bedlington Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 14, 1997 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 25, 1983 (-120)
- 1969 world population: 3,637,159,050
- Number one song: Aquarius/Let the Sunshine In (The Flesh Failures) by The 5th Dimension (May 3, 1969)
- Babies born in 1969: 120,942,839
- Babies born in 1969 every day: 331,350
- Babies born in 1969 every minute: 230
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 45,029 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 85,208 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1926 – Pat Coombs, English actress (d. 2002); December 2, 1959 – Boman Irani, Indian actor and singer; March 2, 1942 – Lou Reed, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (The Velvet Underground and Metal Machine Trio) (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,158