Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1984 was a Thursday and it was the 124th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,524 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,175 days or 11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 424 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on January 10, 2016.
If a dog named Jenny - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jenny will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Jenny will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Marika Kotopouli
- 1934Frankie Valli
- 1953Bruce Hall
- 1960Amy Steel
- 1966Firdous Bamji
- 1970Bobby Cannavale
- 1971Josey Scott
- 1973Brad Martin
- 1981Farrah Franklin
- 2006Mutya Orquia
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1415Cecily Neville, Duchess of York (d. 1495)
- 1896Karl Allmenröder, German soldier and pilot (d. 1917)
- 1906Anna Roosevelt Halsted, American journalist and author (d. 1975)
- 1906René Huyghe, French historian and author (d. 1997)
- 1923George Hadjinikos, Greek pianist, conductor, and educator
- 1928Jacques-Louis Lions, French mathematician (d. 2001)
- 1941Alexander Harley, English general
- 1945Davey Lopes, American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1953Jake Hooker, Israeli-American guitarist and songwriter (Arrows) (d. 2014)
- 1954Angela Bofill, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1481The largest of three earthquakes strikes the island of Rhodes and causes an estimated 30,000 casualties.
- 1913Raja Harishchandra the first full-length Indian feature film is released, marking the beginning of the Indian film industry.
- 1921West Virginia becomes the first state to legislate a broad sales tax, but does not implement it until a number of years later due to enforcement issues.
- 1939The All India Forward Bloc is formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- 1942World War II: Japanese naval troops invade Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands during the first part of Operation Mo that results in the Battle of the Coral Sea between Japanese forces and forces from the United States and Australia.
- 1948The U.S. Supreme Court rules in Shelley v. Kraemer that covenants prohibiting the sale of real estate to blacks and other minorities are legally unenforceable.
- 1957Walter O'Malley, the owner of the Brooklyn Dodgers, agrees to move the team from Brooklyn, to Los Angeles.
- 1963The police force in Birmingham, Alabama switches tactics and responds with violent force to stop the “Birmingham campaign” protesters. Images of the violent suppression are transmitted worldwide, bringing new-found attention to the African-American Civil Rights Movement.
- 1978The first unsolicited bulk commercial email (which would later become known as “spam”) is sent by a Digital Equipment Corporation marketing representative to every ARPANET address on the west coast of the United States.
- 1987A crash by Bobby Allison at the Talladega Superspeedway, Alabama fencing at the start-finish line would lead NASCAR to develop the restrictor plate for the following season both at Daytona International Speedway and Talladega.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Triple Strawberry Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Doug E. Fresh, k.d. lang, Lynn Cartwright, Michael Aldridge, Vanessa Briscoe Hay, Demelza Reveley, Ritchie Neville, Kaitlin Olson, Robert Mulligan, Bo Burnham.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 3, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now) by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 13, 1932 – Radoslav Brzobohatý, Czech actor (d. 2012); May 14, 1974 – Jennifer Allan, American model; August 9, 1972 – A-mei, Taiwanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,425