Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1984 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1984 was a Thursday and it was the 124th day of the year 1984. The next time you can reuse your old 1984 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 317 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,466 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 422 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Tybalt - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 156 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tybalt will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tybalt will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Dorothy Young
- 1910Norman Corwin
- 1917Betty Comden
- 1948Chris Mulkey
- 1961Joe Murray
- 1970Bobby Cannavale
- 1970Marie-Soleil Tougas
- 1979Genevieve Nnaji
- 1990Miranda Chartrand
- 1994Lindsay Bushman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1870Princess Helena Victoria of Schleswig-Holstein (d. 1948)
- 1891Eppa Rixey, American baseball pitcher (d. 1963)
- 1897William Joseph Browne, Canadian lawyer and politician, 20th Solicitor General of Canada (d. 1989)
- 1898Septima Poinsette Clark, American educator and activist (d. 1987)
- 1905Edmund Black, American hammer thrower (d. 1996)
- 1905Red Ruffing, American baseball pitcher and coach (d. 1986)
- 1966Frank Dietrich, German politician (d. 2011)
- 1971Douglas Carswell, English politician
- 1985Meagan Tandy, American model and actress
- 1989Mary Lambert, American singer-songwriter and poet
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1491Kongo monarch Nkuwu Nzinga is baptised by Portuguese missionaries, adopting the baptismal name of João I.
- 1808Finnish War: Sweden loses the fortress of Sveaborg to Russia.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1920A Bolshevik coup fails in the Democratic Republic of Georgia.
- 1921West Virginia becomes the first state to legislate a broad sales tax, but does not implement it until a number of years later due to enforcement issues.
- 1937Gone with the Wind, a novel by Margaret Mitchell, wins the Pulitzer Prize for Fiction.
- 1951The United States Senate Committee on Armed Services and United States Senate Committee on Foreign Relations begin their closed door hearings into the dismissal of General Douglas MacArthur by U.S. President Harry Truman.
- 1960The Anne Frank House museum opens in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1987A crash by Bobby Allison at the Talladega Superspeedway, Alabama fencing at the start-finish line would lead NASCAR to develop the restrictor plate for the following season both at Daytona International Speedway and Talladega.
- 2000The sport of geocaching begins, with the first cache placed and the coordinates from a GPS posted on Usenet.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1984 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Pedro Macedo Camacho, The Undertaker, Charlie Wilson, Patty Griffin, Ryan O'Shaughnessy, Sonny Boy Williamson II, Michael Cera, John Hoyt, Barbara Anderson, Erna Berger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 3, 1984.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Taurus horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now) by Phil Collins as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 5, 1984). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central England approximately on 700. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1936 – James Darren, American actor, singer, and director; January 10, 1989 – Emily Meade, American actress; July 5, 1982 – Dave Haywood, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Lady Antebellum).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,229