Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 1998 was a Sunday and it was the 123rd day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,936 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 235 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Pete Seeger
- 1934Georges Moustaki
- 1950Mary Hopkin
- 1952Caitlin Clarke
- 1958Susanna Kwan
- 1959David Ball
- 1961Joe Murray
- 1973Rea Garvey
- 1990Miranda Chartrand
- 1996Noah Munck
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1903Bing Crosby, American singer and actor (The Rhythm Boys) (d. 1977)
- 1924Ken Tyrrell, English race car driver, founded Tyrrell Racing (d. 2001)
- 1933Alex Cord, American actor
- 1934Georges Moustaki, Egyptian-French singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013)
- 1940Conny Plank, German DJ and producer (Cluster and Moebius & Plank) (d. 1987)
- 1969Bruce Reyes-Chow, American minster and author
- 1973Jamie Baulch, English sprinter and television host
- 1977Hiro Mashima, Japanese illustrator
- 1980Chua Boon Huat, Malaysian field hockey player (d. 2013)
- 1990Miranda Chartrand, Canadian-English singer (Miranda Chartrand and Adam Nichols)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1791The Constitution of May 3 (the first modern constitution in Europe) is proclaimed by the Sejm of Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
- 1808Peninsular War: The Madrid rebels who rose up on May 2 are executed near Príncipe Pío hill.
- 1837The University of Athens is founded in Athens, Greece.
- 1942World War II: Japanese naval troops invade Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands during the first part of Operation Mo that results in the Battle of the Coral Sea between Japanese forces and forces from the United States and Australia.
- 1960The Anne Frank House museum opens in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 1960The European Free Trade Association (EFTA) is established.
- 1979After the general election, Margaret Thatcher forms her first government as Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 1987A crash by Bobby Allison at the Talladega Superspeedway, Alabama fencing at the start-finish line would lead NASCAR to develop the restrictor plate for the following season both at Daytona International Speedway and Talladega.
- 2000The sport of geocaching begins, with the first cache placed and the coordinates from a GPS posted on Usenet.
- 2015Two gunmen launch an attempted attack on an anti-Islam event in Garland, Texas, which was held in response to the Charlie Hebdo shooting.
View the complete list of historical events for May 3.
Curious about this Honey Lavender? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Yow, Steve Lukather, Bernard Sumner, Aya Kiguchi, Myrna Braza, Robert Morris, Glen Benton, Yamila Diaz-Rahi, Judy Gold, Tracy Chapman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on May 3, 1998.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Too Close by Next as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 9, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1965 – The Undertaker, American wrestler and actor; July 11, 1987 – Shigeaki Kato, Japanese singer and actor (News and K.K.Kity); April 13, 1946 – Christopher Strauli, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 956