Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of May 2003 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 3, 2003 was a Saturday and it was the 123rd day of the year 2003. It was the 18th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2003 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 218 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,357 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,119 days or 5.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 215 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on January 9, 2035.
If a dog named Beckett Quinn - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 109 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beckett Quinn will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Beckett Quinn will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Bing Crosby
- 1921Sugar Ray Robinson
- 1951Alan Clayson
- 1960Amy Steel
- 1966Peter Abbay
- 1969Daryl F. Mallett
- 1970Bobby Cannavale
- 1979Genevieve Nnaji
- 1989Mary Lambert
- 1989Taylor Trensch
View the complete list of May 3 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 3.
- 1893Konstantine Gamsakhurdia, Georgian author (d. 1975)
- 1905Edmund Black, American hammer thrower (d. 1996)
- 1915Stu Hart, Canadian wrestler and trainer, founded Stampede Wrestling (d. 2003)
- 1924Ken Tyrrell, English race car driver, founded Tyrrell Racing (d. 2001)
- 1930David Harrison, English chemist and academic
- 1942Dave Marash, American journalist and sportscaster
- 1943Jim Risch, American lawyer and politician, 31st Governor of Idaho
- 1963Jamie Reeves, English strongman and wrestler
- 1991Bela Padilla, Filipino actress
- 1995Zach Sobiech, American singer-songwriter (d. 2013)
View the complete list of May 3 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters LFRROVOAIGBA? Check your answers here: Unscramble words LFRROVOAIGBA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1802Washington, D.C. is incorporated as a city.
- 1837The University of Athens is founded in Athens, Greece.
- 1849The May Uprising in Dresden begins – the last of the German revolutions of 1848.
- 1877Labatt Park, the oldest continually operating baseball grounds in the world has its first game.
- 1915The poem In Flanders Fields is written by Lieutenant Colonel John McCrae.
- 1920A Bolshevik coup fails in the Democratic Republic of Georgia.
- 1939The All India Forward Bloc is formed by Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose.
- 1942World War II: Japanese naval troops invade Tulagi Island in the Solomon Islands during the first part of Operation Mo that results in the Battle of the Coral Sea between Japanese forces and forces from the United States and Australia.
- 1947New post-war Japanese constitution goes into effect.
- 1960The Off-Broadway musical comedy, The Fantasticks, opens in New York City’s Greenwich Village, eventually becoming the longest-running musical of all time.
View the complete list of May 3 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 3, and 2003 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cristiano Araújo, Julius J. Epstein, Stephen Graham, Johnny Weissmuller, Dinah Manoff, Lionel Richie, Lark Voorhies, Val Kilmer, Karyn Parsons, Eldon Hoke.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 3 is Taurus ♉ (The Bull) – a fixed sign with Earth as Western element. The ruling planet is Venus – the planet of love and beauty. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 3, 2003.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Taurus is sapphire. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd May 2003 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,318,590,956. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was In Da Club by 50 Cent as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 3, 2003). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern China approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer, holder of the fine animals, birds, insects.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,913,449 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2003. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd May 2003 is 364,146. That’s equivalent to 253 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,688 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 29,630 times in the year 2003. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 3” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 3, 2003. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 123rd day of 2003
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 18th Saturday of 2003
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2022: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 218 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,357 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,119 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 215
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on January 9, 2035
- Age in dog years: 109 dog years old using a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Taurus ♉ (The Bull)
- Western zodiac element: Earth
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Venus – the planet of love and beauty
- Western zodiac gemstone: Sapphire
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- 2003 world population: 6,318,590,956
- Number one song: In Da Club by 50 Cent (May 3, 2003)
- Babies born in 2003: 132,913,449
- Babies born in 2003 every day: 364,146
- Babies born in 2003 every minute: 253
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,688 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 29,630 babies
- Roman numerals: III.V.MMIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1948 – Mihai Timofti, Moldovan actor, director, and composer; September 30, 1942 – Gus Dudgeon, English record producer (d. 2002); June 5, 1941 – Erasmo Carlos, Brazilian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,998