Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1975 was a Friday and it was the 150th day of the year 1975. It was the 22nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,338 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,446 days or 14.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 553 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 5, 2007.
If a dog named Beignet - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 248 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Beignet will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Beignet will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Howard Hawks
- 1908Mel Blanc
- 1910Inge Meysel
- 1961Bob Yari
- 1966Stephen Malkmus
- 1979Rie Kugimiya
- 1981Devendra Banhart
- 1990Im Yoona
View the complete list of May 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1814Mikhail Bakunin, Russian philosopher and theorist (d. 1876)
- 1882Wyndham Halswelle, English runner and soldier (d. 1915)
- 1930Robert Ryman, American painter
- 1940Gilles Villemure, Canadian-American ice hockey player
- 1943Gale Sayers, American football player and philanthropist
- 1951Fernando Lugo, Paraguayan bishop and politician, President of Paraguay
- 1963Helen Sharman, English chemist and astronaut
- 1968Zacarias Moussaoui, French terrorist
- 1972Sōichirō Hoshi, Japanese voice actor and singer
- 1977Akwá, Angolan footballer and politician
View the complete list of May 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Erika’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1431Hundred Years’ War: In Rouen, France, the 19-year-old Joan of Arc is burned at the stake by an English-dominated tribunal. The Roman Catholic Church remembers this day as the celebration of Saint Joan of Arc.
- 1635Thirty Years’ War: The Peace of Prague is signed.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: War of the Sixth Coalition: The Treaty of Paris (1814) is signed returning French borders to their 1792 extent. Napoleon is exiled to Elba.
- 1899Pearl Hart, a female outlaw of the Old West, robs a stage coach 30 miles southeast of Globe, Arizona.
- 1914The new, and then the largest, Cunard ocean liner RMS Aquitania, 45,647 tons, sets sails on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- 1948A dike along the flooding Columbia River breaks, obliterating Vanport, Oregon, within minutes. Fifteen people die and tens of thousands are left homeless.
- 1961The long-time Dominican dictator Rafael Trujillo is assassinated in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- 1972In Tel Aviv, Israel, members of the Japanese Red Army carry out the Lod Airport massacre, killing 24 people and injuring 78 others.
- 1972The Angry Brigade goes on trial over a series of 25 bombings throughout the United Kingdom.
- 1974The Airbus A300 passenger aircraft first enters service.
View the complete list of May 30 historical events.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Felipe Colombo, Dondre Whitfield, Richard Armitage, Mac Curtis, Brendan Fraser, Miranda Lee Richards, Jericho Rosales, Ross Bagdasarian, Sr., Shay Mitchell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 30, 1975.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th May 1975 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 2, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. Your score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Before the Next Teardrop Falls by Freddy Fender as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 31, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 30th May 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 30, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 150th day of 1975
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 22nd Friday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 99 days
- Age on next birthday: 45 years old
- Days since birth: 16,338 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,446 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 553
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 5, 2007
- Age in dog years: 248 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 2, 1946 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (-175)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Before the Next Teardrop Falls by Freddy Fender (May 31, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.V.MCMLXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 24, 1934 – Sammy Petrillo, American actor (d. 2009); April 4, 1980 – Trevor Moore, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; August 31, 1932 – Roy Castle, English actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1994).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,057