Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1975 was a Friday and it was the 150th day of the year 1975. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,818 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 5,273 days or 14 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 535 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 5, 2007.
If a dog named Lachey - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 192 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lachey will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lachey will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Irving Thalberg
- 1901Cornelia Otis Skinner
- 1910Inge Meysel
- 1935Lee Gunther
- 1952Scott Holmes
- 1958Marie Fredriksson
- 1964Wynonna Judd
- 1969Ryuhei Kitamura
- 1972Sōichirō Hoshi
View the complete list of May 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1909Jacques Canetti, French talent agent (d. 1997)
- 1912Hugh Griffith, Welsh-English actor (d. 1980)
- 1912Millicent Selsam, American author and academic (d. 1996)
- 1938Eugene Belliveau, Canadian football player
- 1939Michael J. Pollard, American actor
- 1955Topper Headon, English drummer and songwriter (The Clash, Mirkwood, and The Moors Murderers)
- 1964Andrea Montermini, Italian race car driver
- 1966Stephen Malkmus, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pavement, Silver Jews, and Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks)
- 1985Jennifer Winget, Indian actress
- 1987Joyce Cheng, Canadian-Hong Kong singer and actress
View the complete list of May 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1381Beginning of the Peasants’ Revolt in England.
- 1434Hussite Wars: Battle of Lipany: Effectively ending the war, Utraquist forces led by Diviš Bořek of Miletínek defeat and almost annihilate Taborite forces led by Prokop the Great.
- 1642From this date all honors granted by Charles I are retrospectively annulled by Parliament.
- 1832End of the Hambach Festival in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- 1911At the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the first Indianapolis 500 ends with Ray Harroun in his Marmon Wasp becoming the first winner of the 500-mile auto race.
- 1948A dike along the flooding Columbia River breaks, obliterating Vanport, Oregon, within minutes. Fifteen people die and tens of thousands are left homeless.
- 1966The former Congolese Prime Minister, Évariste Kimba, and several other politicians are publicly executed in Kinshasa on the orders of President Joseph Mobutu.
- 1967The Nigerian Eastern Region declares independence as the Republic of Biafra, sparking a civil war.
- 1998A magnitude 6.6 earthquake hits northern Afghanistan, killing up to 5,000.
- 1998Nuclear Testing: Pakistan conducts an underground test in the Kharan Desert. It is reported to be a plutonium device with yield of 20kt.
View the complete list of May 30 historical events.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30 and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eric Lively, Nancy Carell, Naomi Shindō, Anna Maria Alberghetti, Barry Newman, Willy Fritsch, Eduards Smiļģis, Fred Savage, Emily Atack, Bobby Hebb.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on May 30, 1975.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 2, 1946. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. Your incompatibility score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Before the Next Teardrop Falls by Freddy Fender as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 31, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 24, 1956 – Dick Lee, Singaporean singer-songwriter and playwright; April 2, 1928 – Serge Gainsbourg, French singer-songwriter, actor, and director (d. 1991); April 4, 1952 – Gary Moore, Northern Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Skid Row, Thin Lizzy, and Colosseum II) (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,526