Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1975 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1975 was a Friday and it was the 150th day of the year 1975. It was the 22nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1975 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 195 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,876 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,292 days or 14.49 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 537 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 5, 2007.
If a dog named Floki - a Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 192 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Floki will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Floki will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1944Meredith MacRae
- 1960Stephen Duffy
- 1961Bob Yari
- 1961Ralph Carter
- 1974Big L
- 1974CeeLo Green
- 1974Shin Ha-kyun
- 1985Jennifer Winget
- 1992Liam Mower
- 1993Sota Fukushi
View the complete list of May 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1623John Egerton, 2nd Earl of Bridgewater, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire (d. 1686)
- 1846Peter Carl Fabergé, Russian goldsmith and jeweler (d. 1920)
- 1884Siegmund Glücksmann, German soldier and politician (d. 1942)
- 1930Mark Birley, English businessman, founded Annabel’s (d. 2007)
- 1942Carole Stone, English journalist and author
- 1945Richard Hannon, Sr., English horse trainer
- 1952Scott Holmes, American actor
- 1964Andrea Montermini, Italian race car driver
- 1981Gianmaria Bruni, Italian race car driver
- 1985Igor Lewczuk, Polish footballer
View the complete list of May 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1642From this date all honors granted by Charles I are retrospectively annulled by Parliament.
- 1806Future U.S. President Andrew Jackson kills Charles Dickinson in a duel after Dickinson had accused Jackson’s wife of bigamy.
- 1868Decoration Day (the predecessor of the modern “Memorial Day”) is observed in the United States for the first time (by “Commander-in-chief of the Grand Army of the Republic” John A. Logan’s proclamation on May 5).
- 1922The Lincoln Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C.
- 1932The National Theatre of Greece is founded.
- 1937Memorial Day massacre: Chicago police shoot and kill ten labor demonstrators.
- 1966Launch of Surveyor 1, the first US spacecraft to land on an extraterrestrial body.
- 1968Charles de Gaulle reappears publicly after his flight to Baden-Baden, Germany, and dissolves the French National Assembly by a radio appeal. Immediately after, less than one million of his supporters march on the Champs-Élysées in Paris. This is the turning point of May 1968 events in France.
- 1972In Tel Aviv, Israel, members of the Japanese Red Army carry out the Lod Airport massacre, killing 24 people and injuring 78 others.
- 1998A magnitude 6.6 earthquake hits northern Afghanistan, killing up to 5,000.
View the complete list of May 30 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Purple Calypso? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30, and 1975 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leeland Dayton Mooring, David Lee Roth, Louise Huff, Ross Kemp, Keshia Knight Pulliam, Edmundo Ros, Sinitta, Michael Elphick, Jun Lana, Jenny Slate.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 30, 1975.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th May 1975 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 2, 1946. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 11, 1994. Your incompatibility score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,089,083,233. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Before the Next Teardrop Falls by Freddy Fender as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 31, 1975). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,558,022 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1975. The estimated number of babies born on 30th May 1975 is 333,036. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,185 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,454 times in the year 1975. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 30, 1975. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 150th day of 1975
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 22nd Friday of 1975
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 195 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,876 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,292 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.49 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 537
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 5, 2007
- Age in dog years: 192 dog years old using a Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: February 2, 1946 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 11, 1994 (-175)
- 1975 world population: 4,089,083,233
- Number one song: Before the Next Teardrop Falls by Freddy Fender (May 31, 1975)
- Babies born in 1975: 121,558,022
- Babies born in 1975 every day: 333,036
- Babies born in 1975 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,185 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,454 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1932 – Anthony Hawkins, English-Australian actor (d. 2013); July 3, 1981 – Justin Torkildsen, American actor; August 31, 1960 – Chris Whitley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,889