Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1991 was a Thursday and it was the 150th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 68 days left before your next birthday. You will be 27 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,794 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 331 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 31 at 12:38:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Kiro - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 124 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kiro will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kiro will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Anna Proclemer
- 1926Johnny Gimble
- 1928Agnès Varda
- 1958Marie Fredriksson
- 1958Ted McGinley
- 1969Naomi Kawase
- 1974Shin Ha-kyun
- 1981Blake Bashoff
- 1990Im Yoona
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1623John Egerton, 2nd Earl of Bridgewater, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire (d. 1686)
- 1814Eugène Charles Catalan, Belgian-French mathematician and academic (d. 1894)
- 1956Tim Lucas, American author, screenwriter, and critic
- 1958Marie Fredriksson, Swedish singer-songwriter and pianist (Roxette)
- 1961Ralph Carter, American actor and singer
- 1964Wynonna Judd, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress (The Judds)
- 1969Naomi Kawase, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1969Ryuhei Kitamura, Japanese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1972Manny Ramirez, Dominican-American baseball player and coach
- 1974Kostas Chalkias, Greek footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1434Hussite Wars: Battle of Lipany: Effectively ending the war, Utraquist forces led by Diviš Bořek of Miletínek defeat and almost annihilate Taborite forces led by Prokop the Great.
- 1536King Henry VIII of England marries Jane Seymour, a lady-in-waiting to his first two wives.
- 1574Henry III becomes King of France.
- 1815The East Indiaman Arniston is wrecked during a storm at Waenhuiskrans, near Cape Agulhas, in present-day South Africa, with the loss of 372 lives.
- 1832End of the Hambach Festival in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- 1842John Francis attempts to murder Queen Victoria as she drives down Constitution Hill in London with Prince Albert.
- 1883In New York City, a rumor that the Brooklyn Bridge is going to collapse causes a stampede that crushes twelve people.
- 1911At the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the first Indianapolis 500 ends with Ray Harroun in his Marmon Wasp becoming the first winner of the 500-mile auto race.
- 1942World War II: One thousand British bombers launch a 90-minute attack on Cologne, Germany.
- 1974The Airbus A300 passenger aircraft first enters service.
View the complete list of historical events for May 30.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alan Armer, Taylor Spreitler, John Fred, Chelsea Wolfe, Adam Deacon, Gordon Honeycombe, Jem, Simon Wickham-Smith, Tucker Smith, Carlos Mencia.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 30, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Don’t Wanna Cry by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 12, 1956 – David Vanian, English singer-songwriter (The Damned and Dave Vanian and the Phantom Chords); April 12, 1968 – Ott, English musician and record producer; August 28, 1925 – Billy Grammer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,227