Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1991 was a Thursday and it was the 150th day of the year 1991. It was the 22nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 249 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,978 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,326 days or 9.11 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 337 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 5, 2023.
If a dog named Begonia - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 162 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Begonia will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Begonia will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1871Olga Engl
- 1920Franklin J. Schaffner
- 1928Agnès Varda
- 1938David Early
- 1939Michael J. Pollard
- 1943Charles Collingwood
- 1944Meredith MacRae
- 1949Klaus Flouride
- 1962Tonya Pinkins
- 1987Joyce Cheng
View the complete list of May 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1916Justin Catayée, French soldier and politician (d. 1962)
- 1924Anthony Dryden Marshall, American CIA officer and diplomat (d. 2014)
- 1930Robert Ryman, American painter
- 1931Larry Silverstein, American businessman
- 1938Eugene Belliveau, Canadian football player
- 1943Gale Sayers, American football player and philanthropist
- 1968Zacarias Moussaoui, French terrorist
- 1980Ryōgo Narita, Japanese author
- 1985Vladimir Latin, Estonian rower
- 1989Kevin Covais, American singer and actor
View the complete list of May 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1381Beginning of the Peasants’ Revolt in England.
- 1510During the reign of the Zhengde Emperor, Ming dynasty rebel leader Zhu Zhifan is defeated by commander Qiu Yue, ending the Prince of Anhua rebellion.
- 1588The last ship of the Spanish Armada sets sail from Lisbon heading for the English Channel.
- 1642From this date all honors granted by Charles I are retrospectively annulled by Parliament.
- 1832The Rideau Canal in eastern Ontario is opened.
- 1899Pearl Hart, a female outlaw of the Old West, robs a stage coach 30 miles southeast of Globe, Arizona.
- 1941World War II: Manolis Glezos and Apostolos Santas climb the Athenian Acropolis and tear down the Nazi swastika.
- 1961The long-time Dominican dictator Rafael Trujillo is assassinated in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- 1963A protest against pro-Catholic discrimination during the Buddhist crisis is held outside South Vietnam’s National Assembly, the first open demonstration during the eight-year rule of Ngo Dinh Diem.
- 1998Nuclear Testing: Pakistan conducts an underground test in the Kharan Desert. It is reported to be a plutonium device with yield of 20kt.
View the complete list of May 30 historical events.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30, and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kazuhisa Kawahara, Donald Symington, Herbert Grönemeyer, Glenn Robbins, Jonathan Richman, Elizabeth Anne Allen, Jon Prescott, Charles Farrell, Jaret Reddick, Max Morrow.
The Western zodiac sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on May 30, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for May is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 8, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 11, 1961. Your incompatibility score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,371,585,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Don’t Wanna Cry by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 30, 1991. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 150th day of 1991
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 22nd Thursday of 1991
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 249 days
- Age on next birthday: 28 years old
- Days since birth: 9,978 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,326 days
- Years spent sleeping: 9.11 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 337
- Next full moon: September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 5, 2023
- Age in dog years: 162 dog years old using a Giant Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- May modern birthstone: Emerald
- May mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- May birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: March 8, 1966 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 11, 1961 (-117)
- 1991 world population: 5,371,585,922
- Number one song: I Don’t Wanna Cry by Mariah Carey (June 1, 1991)
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1979 – Aaliyah, American singer, dancer, and actress (d. 2001); November 29, 1978 – Ludwika Paleta, Polish-Mexican actress; July 15, 1973 – Buju Banton, Jamaican singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,795