Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1991 was a Thursday and it was the 150th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,882 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 334 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Baldrick - a English Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 141 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Baldrick will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Baldrick will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Irving Thalberg
- 1902Stepin Fetchit
- 1927Clint Walker
- 1935Lee Gunther
- 1944Meredith MacRae
- 1950Paresh Rawal
- 1961Harry Enfield
- 1974Shin Ha-kyun
- 1987Joyce Cheng
- 1992Liam Mower
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1010Emperor Renzong of Song (d. 1063)
- 1653Claudia Felicitas of Austria (d. 1676)
- 1768Étienne Marie Antoine Champion de Nansouty, French general (d. 1815)
- 1907Elly Beinhorn, German pilot (d. 2007)
- 1930Robert Ryman, American painter
- 1932Ivor Richard, Baron Richard, Welsh politician and diplomat, British Ambassador to the United Nations
- 1937Christopher Haskins, Anglo-Irish businessman, life peer and politician
- 1966Stephen Malkmus, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Pavement, Silver Jews, and Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks)
- 1974David Wilkie, American ice hockey player and coach
- 1985Vladimir Latin, Estonian rower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Siege of Jerusalem: Titus and his Roman legions breach the Second Wall of Jerusalem. Jewish defenders retreat to the First Wall. The Romans build a circumvallation, cutting down all trees within fifteen kilometres.
- 1631Publication of Gazette de France, the first French newspaper.
- 1642From this date all honors granted by Charles I are retrospectively annulled by Parliament.
- 1806Future U.S. President Andrew Jackson kills Charles Dickinson in a duel after Dickinson had accused Jackson’s wife of bigamy.
- 1815The East Indiaman Arniston is wrecked during a storm at Waenhuiskrans, near Cape Agulhas, in present-day South Africa, with the loss of 372 lives.
- 1834Joaquim António de Aguiar issues a law extinguishing “all convents, monasteries, colleges, hospices and any other houses of the regular religious orders” in Portugal, earning him the nickname of “The Friar-Killer”.
- 1842John Francis attempts to murder Queen Victoria as she drives down Constitution Hill in London with Prince Albert.
- 1854The Kansas–Nebraska Act becomes law establishing the US territories of Kansas and Nebraska.
- 1917Alexander I becomes king of Greece.
- 1966The former Congolese Prime Minister, Évariste Kimba, and several other politicians are publicly executed in Kinshasa on the orders of President Joseph Mobutu.
View the complete list of historical events for May 30.
Curious about this Yellow Cashew Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ricardo Antonio Chavira, Evan Seinfeld, Mary Birdsong, Gary Collins, Howard Keel, Fionnula Flanagan, Ian Abercrombie, Carolina Arregui, Hugh Paddick, Steve Argüelles.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on May 30, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Don’t Wanna Cry by Mariah Carey as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 21, 1969 – Jack Noseworthy, American actor; October 2, 1968 – Benjie Paras, Filipino basketball player and actor; June 26, 1903 – Big Bill Broonzy, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1958).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,250