Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1992 was a Saturday and it was the 151st day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 338 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,158 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 310 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Paulette Noizeux
- 1926Johnny Gimble
- 1936Ruta Lee
- 1939Michael J. Pollard
- 1948Michael Piller
- 1949Klaus Flouride
- 1964Tom Morello
- 1977Rachael Stirling
- 1992Liam Mower
- 1997Jake Short
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 30.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1819William McMurdo, English general (d. 1894)
- 1871Nándor Dáni, Hungarian runner (d. 1949)
- 1882Wyndham Halswelle, English runner and soldier (d. 1915)
- 1886Laurent Barré, Canadian lawyer and politician (d. 1964)
- 1901Cornelia Otis Skinner, American actress and author (d. 1979)
- 1935Guy Tardif, Canadian academic and politician (d. 2005)
- 1943James Chaney, American activist (d. 1964)
- 1965Abderraouf Jdey, Tunisian terrorist
- 1971Jiří Šlégr, Czech ice hockey player and politician
- 1977Marc Dos Santos, Canadian soccer player, coach, and manager
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1416The Council of Constance, called by Emperor Sigismund, a supporter of Antipope John XXIII, burns Jerome of Prague following a trial for heresy.
- 1536King Henry VIII of England marries Jane Seymour, a lady-in-waiting to his first two wives.
- 1631Publication of Gazette de France, the first French newspaper.
- 1832The Rideau Canal in eastern Ontario is opened.
- 1899Pearl Hart, a female outlaw of the Old West, robs a stage coach 30 miles southeast of Globe, Arizona.
- 1913First Balkan War: The Treaty of London, is signed ending the war. Albania becomes an independent nation.
- 1941World War II: Manolis Glezos and Apostolos Santas climb the Athenian Acropolis and tear down the Nazi swastika.
- 1968Charles de Gaulle reappears publicly after his flight to Baden-Baden, Germany, and dissolves the French National Assembly by a radio appeal. Immediately after, less than one million of his supporters march on the Champs-Élysées in Paris. This is the turning point of May 1968 events in France.
- 1972In Tel Aviv, Israel, members of the Japanese Red Army carry out the Lod Airport massacre, killing 24 people and injuring 78 others.
- 1972The Angry Brigade goes on trial over a series of 25 bombings throughout the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for May 30.
Curious about this Passion Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dana Gillespie, Carlos Marín, Will Rothhaar, Peter Parros, Frank Zappa, Hans Billian, Mike Post, Jack Benny, Zakk Wylde, John Doman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 30, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Kris Kross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 30, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 18, 1950 – John Hughes, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2009); September 9, 1923 – Jimmy Perry, English actor, singer, and screenwriter; October 20, 1968 – Susan Tully, English actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,091