Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1992 was a Saturday and it was the 151st day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 6 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,125 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 309 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Mike Donlin
- 1899Irving Thalberg
- 1912Hugh Griffith
- 1926Johnny Gimble
- 1936Keir Dullea
- 1960Stephen Duffy
- 1961Harry Enfield
- 1974CeeLo Green
- 1987Joyce Cheng
- 1989Kevin Covais
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1010Emperor Renzong of Song (d. 1063)
- 1768Georg Amadeus Carl Friedrich Naumann, German mineralogist and geologist (d. 1873)
- 1907Sao San Tun, Burmese martyr (d. 1947)
- 1919René Barrientos, Bolivian general and politician, 55th President of Bolivia (d. 1969)
- 1924Armando Peraza, Cuban-American drummer (Santana) (d. 2014)
- 1935Guy Tardif, Canadian academic and politician (d. 2005)
- 1943Charles Collingwood, Canadian-English actor
- 1962Tonya Pinkins, American actress and singer
- 1963Élise Lucet, French journalist
- 1972Sōichirō Hoshi, Japanese voice actor and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1434Hussite Wars: Battle of Lipany: Effectively ending the war, Utraquist forces led by Diviš Bořek of Miletínek defeat and almost annihilate Taborite forces led by Prokop the Great.
- 1574Henry III becomes King of France.
- 1832The Rideau Canal in eastern Ontario is opened.
- 1868Decoration Day (the predecessor of the modern “Memorial Day”) is observed in the United States for the first time (by “Commander-in-chief of the Grand Army of the Republic” John A. Logan’s proclamation on May 5).
- 1883In New York City, a rumor that the Brooklyn Bridge is going to collapse causes a stampede that crushes twelve people.
- 1917Alexander I becomes king of Greece.
- 1932The National Theatre of Greece is founded.
- 1966The former Congolese Prime Minister, Évariste Kimba, and several other politicians are publicly executed in Kinshasa on the orders of President Joseph Mobutu.
- 1972The Angry Brigade goes on trial over a series of 25 bombings throughout the United Kingdom.
- 2013Nigeria passes a law banning same-sex marriage.
View the complete list of historical events for May 30.
Curious about this Beautyberry Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chris Evans, Jasmyn Banks, Lindsay Kemp, Pamela Adlon, Darius McCrary, Jeff Baxter, Thomas Dekker, Rod MacDonald, Mitch Ryder, Travis Barker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 30, 1992.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Kris Kross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 30, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 11, 1964 – Emma Chambers, English actress; March 30, 1968 – Celine Dion, Canadian singer-songwriter and actress; November 14, 1916 – Sherwood Schwartz, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 913