Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1992 was a Saturday and it was the 151st day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 286 days left before your next birthday. You will be 26 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,210 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 312 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1887Paulette Noizeux
- 1910Inge Meysel
- 1926Johnny Gimble
- 1932Ray Cooney
- 1935Lee Gunther
- 1950Paresh Rawal
- 1966Stephen Malkmus
- 1970Flora Chan
- 1983Jennifer Ellison
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 30.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1878Mike Donlin, American baseball player and actor (d. 1933)
- 1894Hubertus van Mook, Dutch politician, Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies (d. 1965)
- 1895Maurice Tate, English cricketer (d. 1956)
- 1916Justin Catayée, French soldier and politician (d. 1962)
- 1944Peter E. Berger, American film editor (d. 2011)
- 1951Fernando Lugo, Paraguayan bishop and politician, President of Paraguay
- 1958Marie Fredriksson, Swedish singer-songwriter and pianist (Roxette)
- 1977Federico Vilar, Argentinian-Italian footballer
- 1981Ahmad Elrich, Australian footballer
- 1983Jennifer Ellison, English actress, singer, and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 30.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1416The Council of Constance, called by Emperor Sigismund, a supporter of Antipope John XXIII, burns Jerome of Prague following a trial for heresy.
- 1434Hussite Wars: Battle of Lipany: Effectively ending the war, Utraquist forces led by Diviš Bořek of Miletínek defeat and almost annihilate Taborite forces led by Prokop the Great.
- 1806Future U.S. President Andrew Jackson kills Charles Dickinson in a duel after Dickinson had accused Jackson’s wife of bigamy.
- 1815The East Indiaman Arniston is wrecked during a storm at Waenhuiskrans, near Cape Agulhas, in present-day South Africa, with the loss of 372 lives.
- 1832End of the Hambach Festival in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- 1842John Francis attempts to murder Queen Victoria as she drives down Constitution Hill in London with Prince Albert.
- 1845The Fatel Razack lands in the Gulf of Paria in Trinidad and Tobago carrying the first East Indians to the country.
- 1883In New York City, a rumor that the Brooklyn Bridge is going to collapse causes a stampede that crushes twelve people.
- 2005American student Natalee Holloway disappears while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba, and caused a media sensation in the United States.
- 2012Former Liberian president, Charles Taylor, is sentenced to 50 years in prison for his role in atrocities committed during the Sierra Leone Civil War.
View the complete list of historical events for May 30.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amanda Wilkinson, Brent Hinds, Lauren Ambrose, Maribel Verdú, Odette Annable, Nils-Olav Johansen, Kastro, Yanin Vismitananda, Luiz Gonzaga, John Rich.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 30, 1992.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Kris Kross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 30, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 21, 1984 – Shayna Fox, American voice actress; April 16, 1951 – Björgvin Halldórsson, Icelandic singer; April 24, 1973 – Damon Lindelof, American screenwriter and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,105