Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1992 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1992 was a Saturday and it was the 151st day of the year 1992. The next time you can reuse your old 1992 calendar will be in 2020. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 34 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,097 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 308 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Keir Dullea
- 1936Ruta Lee
- 1951Stephen Tobolowsky
- 1960Stephen Duffy
- 1973Leigh Francis
- 1979Rie Kugimiya
- 1989Kevin Covais
- 1990Dean Collins
- 1993Sota Fukushi
- 1997Jake Short
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1719Roger Newdigate, English politician (d. 1806)
- 1881Georg von Küchler, German field marshal (d. 1968)
- 1896Howard Hawks, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1977)
- 1903Countee Cullen, American poet and author (d. 1946)
- 1912Millicent Selsam, American author and academic (d. 1996)
- 1930Mark Birley, English businessman, founded Annabel’s (d. 2007)
- 1935Guy Tardif, Canadian academic and politician (d. 2005)
- 1944Peter E. Berger, American film editor (d. 2011)
- 1975Andy Farrell, English rugby player and coach
- 1994Ivars Punnenovs, Latvian ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1510During the reign of the Zhengde Emperor, Ming dynasty rebel leader Zhu Zhifan is defeated by commander Qiu Yue, ending the Prince of Anhua rebellion.
- 1539In Florida, Hernando de Soto lands at Tampa Bay with 600 soldiers with the goal of finding gold.
- 1868Decoration Day (the predecessor of the modern “Memorial Day”) is observed in the United States for the first time (by “Commander-in-chief of the Grand Army of the Republic” John A. Logan’s proclamation on May 5).
- 1913First Balkan War: The Treaty of London, is signed ending the war. Albania becomes an independent nation.
- 1922The Lincoln Memorial is dedicated in Washington, D.C.
- 1941World War II: Manolis Glezos and Apostolos Santas climb the Athenian Acropolis and tear down the Nazi swastika.
- 1958Memorial Day: The remains of two unidentified American servicemen, killed in action during World War II and the Korean War respectively, are buried at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington National Cemetery.
- 1971Mariner program: Mariner 9 is launched to map 70% of the surface, and to study temporal changes in the atmosphere and surface, of Mars.
- 1972In Tel Aviv, Israel, members of the Japanese Red Army carry out the Lod Airport massacre, killing 24 people and injuring 78 others.
- 1972The Angry Brigade goes on trial over a series of 25 bombings throughout the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for May 30.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30 and 1992 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vinny Guadagnino, Pierre Brice, Randall Park, Eric Fructuoso, Choi Jong-hoon, Candice Swanepoel, Keizō Kanie, Tetsuya, Marlena Shaw, Kim So-hyun.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 30, 1992.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Jump by Kris Kross as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (May 30, 1992). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1968 – Pauly Shore, American comedian, actor, director, and producer; July 5, 1968 – Nardwuar the Human Serviette, Canadian singer-songwriter and keyboard player (The Evaporators); November 16, 1951 – Miguel Sandoval, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979