Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1995 was a Tuesday and it was the 150th day of the year 1995. It was the 22nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 192 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,574 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,858 days or 7.82 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 290 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 5, 2027.
If a dog named Chin-Chin - a Sloughi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 141 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chin-Chin will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Chin-Chin will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Inge Meysel
- 1938David Early
- 1958Ted McGinley
- 1971Idina Menzel
- 1973Leigh Francis
- 1974CeeLo Green
- 1979Rie Kugimiya
- 1981Devendra Banhart
- 1989Kevin Covais
- 1993Sota Fukushi
View the complete list of May 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1686Antonina Houbraken, Dutch illustrator (d. 1736)
- 1887Paulette Noizeux, French actress (d. 1971)
- 1907Elly Beinhorn, German pilot (d. 2007)
- 1942Carole Stone, English journalist and author
- 1944Meredith MacRae, American actress and singer (d. 2000)
- 1958Ted McGinley, American actor
- 1959Frank Vanhecke, Belgian politician
- 1974CeeLo Green, American singer-songwriter, pianist, producer, and actor (Goodie Mob and Gnarls Barkley)
- 1976Magnus Norman, Swedish tennis player and coach
- 1982Eddie Griffin, American basketball player (d. 2007)
View the complete list of May 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1588The last ship of the Spanish Armada sets sail from Lisbon heading for the English Channel.
- 1815The East Indiaman Arniston is wrecked during a storm at Waenhuiskrans, near Cape Agulhas, in present-day South Africa, with the loss of 372 lives.
- 1845The Fatel Razack lands in the Gulf of Paria in Trinidad and Tobago carrying the first East Indians to the country.
- 1876Ottoman sultan Abdülaziz is deposed and succeeded by his nephew Murad V.
- 1911At the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, the first Indianapolis 500 ends with Ray Harroun in his Marmon Wasp becoming the first winner of the 500-mile auto race.
- 1913First Balkan War: The Treaty of London, is signed ending the war. Albania becomes an independent nation.
- 1917Alexander I becomes king of Greece.
- 1932The National Theatre of Greece is founded.
- 1937Memorial Day massacre: Chicago police shoot and kill ten labor demonstrators.
- 1967The Nigerian Eastern Region declares independence as the Republic of Biafra, sparking a civil war.
View the complete list of May 30 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ana Gasteyer, Lola Young, Baroness Young of Hornsey, Yoo Jae-suk, Kermit Love, Arthur Penn, Peter Bogdanovich, Baldev Raj Chopra, Marian McKnight, Cristina Deutekom, Alex Ligertwood.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 30, 1995.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th May 1995 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1993. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -191. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 3, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 30th May 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 30, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 150th day of 1995
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 22nd Tuesday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 192 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,574 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,858 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.82 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 290
- Next full moon: November 23 at 05:41:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 5, 2027
- Age in dog years: 141 dog years old using a Sloughi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1993 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-191)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams (June 3, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1966 – Carola Häggkvist, Swedish singer-songwriter; September 11, 1965 – Moby, American singer-songwriter and DJ (Vatican Commandos); December 25, 1968 – Helena Christensen, Danish model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,926