Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 1995 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 1995 was a Tuesday and it was the 150th day of the year 1995. It was the 22nd Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1995 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 348 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,784 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,928 days or 8.02 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 297 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 5, 2027.
If a dog named Katia - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Katia will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Katia will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1878Mike Donlin
- 1887Paulette Noizeux
- 1949Klaus Flouride
- 1950Paresh Rawal
- 1952Daniel Grodnik
- 1981Remy Ma
- 1985Jennifer Winget
- 1990Im Yoona
- 1997Jake Short
- 2000Jared S. Gilmore
View the complete list of May 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1902Stepin Fetchit, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1985)
- 1912Julius Axelrod, American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2004)
- 1934Alketas Panagoulias, Greek footballer and manager (d. 2012)
- 1943Anders Michanek Swedish motorcycle racer
- 1949P. J. Carlesimo, American basketball player and coach
- 1958Michael López-Alegría, Spanish-American captain, pilot, and astronaut
- 1959Randy Ferbey, Canadian curler
- 1978Lyoto Machida, Brazilian mixed martial artist and wrestler
- 1981Lars Møller Madsen, Danish handball player
- 1990Im Yoona, South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Girls’ Generation)
View the complete list of May 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1381Beginning of the Peasants’ Revolt in England.
- 1635Thirty Years’ War: The Peace of Prague is signed.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: War of the Sixth Coalition: The Treaty of Paris (1814) is signed returning French borders to their 1792 extent. Napoleon is exiled to Elba.
- 1913First Balkan War: The Treaty of London, is signed ending the war. Albania becomes an independent nation.
- 1914The new, and then the largest, Cunard ocean liner RMS Aquitania, 45,647 tons, sets sails on her maiden voyage from Liverpool, England, to New York City.
- 1941World War II: Manolis Glezos and Apostolos Santas climb the Athenian Acropolis and tear down the Nazi swastika.
- 1942World War II: One thousand British bombers launch a 90-minute attack on Cologne, Germany.
- 1967The Nigerian Eastern Region declares independence as the Republic of Biafra, sparking a civil war.
- 1972The Angry Brigade goes on trial over a series of 25 bombings throughout the United Kingdom.
- 1998A magnitude 6.6 earthquake hits northern Afghanistan, killing up to 5,000.
View the complete list of May 30 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30, and 1995 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nina Nesbitt, Jade Puget, Luca Hänni, Joey Heatherton, Corey Lof, Martin Turner, Stonewall Jackson, Ivanka Trump, John Duttine, Liz Cochran.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on May 30, 1995.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th May 1995 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 31, 1993. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 1, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -191. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,699,202,985. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 3, 1995). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, bard.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 132,063,047 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1995. The estimated number of babies born on 30th May 1995 is 361,817. That’s equivalent to 251 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 27,935 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 41,402 times in the year 1995. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 30, 1995. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 150th day of 1995
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 22nd Tuesday of 1995
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 348 days
- Age on next birthday: 25 years old
- Days since birth: 8,784 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,928 days
- Years spent sleeping: 8.02 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 297
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 5, 2027
- Age in dog years: 128 dog years old using a Whippet breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: January 31, 1993 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 1, 1987 (-191)
- 1995 world population: 5,699,202,985
- Number one song: Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman? by Bryan Adams (June 3, 1995)
- Babies born in 1995: 132,063,047
- Babies born in 1995 every day: 361,817
- Babies born in 1995 every minute: 251
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 27,935 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 41,402 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1947 – Normie Rowe, Australian singer; September 1, 1971 – Lââm, French singer; September 2, 1976 – Erin Hershey Presley, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,006