Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of May 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
May 30, 2002 was a Thursday and it was the 150th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 251 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,958 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 1,986 days or 5 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 201 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 5, 2034.
If a dog named Brick - a Whippet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brick will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Brick will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Irving Thalberg
- 1910Inge Meysel
- 1928Agnès Varda
- 1936Keir Dullea
- 1945Norman Eshley
- 1951Zdravko Čolić
- 1958Ted McGinley
- 1960Stephen Duffy
- 1969Naomi Kawase
- 1979Rie Kugimiya
View the complete list of May 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 30.
- 1875Giovanni Gentile, Italian philosopher and academic (d. 1944)
- 1894Hubertus van Mook, Dutch politician, Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies (d. 1965)
- 1918Bob Evans, American businessman, founded Bob Evans Restaurants (d. 2007)
- 1937Rick Mather, American-English architect (d. 2013)
- 1946Allan Chapman, English historian and author
- 1949Paul Coleridge, English lawyer and judge
- 1967Sven Pipien, German-American bass player (The Black Crowes)
- 1970Ness Wadia, Indian businessman
- 1975Andy Farrell, English rugby player and coach
- 1975Marissa Mayer, American computer scientist and businesswoman
View the complete list of May 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 70Siege of Jerusalem: Titus and his Roman legions breach the Second Wall of Jerusalem. Jewish defenders retreat to the First Wall. The Romans build a circumvallation, cutting down all trees within fifteen kilometres.
- 1574Henry III becomes King of France.
- 1631Publication of Gazette de France, the first French newspaper.
- 1814Napoleonic Wars: War of the Sixth Coalition: The Treaty of Paris (1814) is signed returning French borders to their 1792 extent. Napoleon is exiled to Elba.
- 1832End of the Hambach Festival in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany.
- 1834Joaquim António de Aguiar issues a law extinguishing “all convents, monasteries, colleges, hospices and any other houses of the regular religious orders” in Portugal, earning him the nickname of “The Friar-Killer”.
- 1972The Angry Brigade goes on trial over a series of 25 bombings throughout the United Kingdom.
- 1989Tiananmen Square protests of 1989: The 33-foot high “Goddess of Democracy” statue is unveiled in Tiananmen Square by student demonstrators.
- 1998A magnitude 6.6 earthquake hits northern Afghanistan, killing up to 5,000.
- 2005American student Natalee Holloway disappears while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba, and caused a media sensation in the United States.
View the complete list of May 30 historical events.
Curious about this Tamarind Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 30 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shecky Greene, Inez Andrews, Vilgot Sjöman, Christina Vidal, Neil Bonnett, Erica Leerhsen, Ry Cooder, David Paymer, Dweezil Zappa, Katija Pevec.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 30 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on May 30, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 29, 2006. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +125. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 20, 1979. Your incompatibility score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 1, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1550. Your profession was farmer, weaver, tailor.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 11, 1992 – Eugene Simon, English actor and model; August 23, 1946 – Keith Moon, English drummer, songwriter, and producer (The Who and Plastic Ono Band) (d. 1978); May 3, 1952 – Caitlin Clarke. American actress (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,497