Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1912 was a Friday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1912. It was the 22nd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 68 days left before your next birthday. You will be 107 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,013 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,004 days or 35.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,321 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 7, 1944.
If a dog named Basel - a Keeshond breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 497 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Basel will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Basel will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Bert Haanstra
- 1952Karl Bartos
- 1955Susie Essman
- 1957Kyle Secor
- 1962Corey Hart
- 1965Brooke Shields
- 1974Kenan Doğulu
- 1980Kaori Manabe
- 1986Waka Flocka Flame
- 1987Nagi Yanagi
View the complete list of May 31 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1838Henry Sidgwick, English economist and philosopher (d. 1900)
- 1943Sharon Gless, American actress
- 1948Duncan Hunter, American lieutenant, lawyer, and politician
- 1953Linda Riordan, English politician
- 1959Phil Wilson, English politician
- 1960Greg Adams, Canadian ice hockey player and businessman
- 1962Sebastian Koch, German actor
- 1980Andy Hurley, American drummer (The Damned Things, Project Rocket, Racetraitor)
- 1984Nate Robinson, American basketball player
- 1992Laura Ikauniece, Latvian heptathlete
View the complete list of May 31 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 526A devastating earthquake strikes Antioch killing 250,000.
- 1790Manuel Quimper explores the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- 1795French Revolution: The Revolutionary Tribunal is suppressed.
- 1805French and Spanish forces begin the assault against British forces occupying Diamond Rock.
- 1889Johnstown Flood: Over 2,200 people die after a dam fails and sends a 60-foot (18-meter) wall of water over the town of Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
- 1910The creation of the Union of South Africa.
- 1911The President of Mexico Porfirio Díaz flees the country during the Mexican Revolution.
- 1962The West Indies Federation dissolves.
- 1970The Ancash earthquake causes a landslide that buries the town of Yungay, Peru; more than 47,000 people are killed.
- 1991Bicesse Accords in Angola lay out a transition to multi-party democracy under the supervision of the United Nations’ UNAVEM II mission.
View the complete list of May 31 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Chase, Maxi, Lucky Dube, Beverly Johnson, Leon Russell, Colin Clive, Romaine Fielding, Jim J. Bullock, Manuel Martínez Gutiérrez, Rachael Leigh Cook.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on May 31, 1912.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 31st May 1912 is Lily of the Valley for purity.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 2, 1916. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 1901. Your incompatibility score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man May 31” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about May 31, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 152nd day of 1912
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 22nd Friday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 68 days
- Age on next birthday: 107 years old
- Days since birth: 39,013 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,004 days
- Years spent sleeping: 35.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,321
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 7, 1944
- Age in dog years: 497 dog years old using a Keeshond breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Emerald
- Mystical birthstone: Sapphire (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Lily of the Valley for purity
- Best compatible birthday: April 2, 1916 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 1901 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 26, 1975 – Lauryn Hill, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Fugees); February 5, 1994 – Arisa Komiya, Japanese actress and model; May 29, 1989 – Mathew Waters, Australian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,788