Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1927 was a Tuesday and it was the 151st day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,988 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,117 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1930Clint Eastwood
- 1955Susie Essman
- 1965Yoko Soumi
- 1983David Hernandez
- 1987Curtis Williams
- 1987Meredith Hagner
- 1989Katherine Connors
- 1989Noah Gundersen
- 1989Pablo Alborán
- 1991Azealia Banks
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1835Hijikata Toshizō, Japanese commander (d. 1869)
- 1921Howard Reig, American radio and television announcer (d. 2008)
- 1954Vicki Sue Robinson, American actress and singer (d. 2000)
- 1960Chris Elliott, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1965Yoko Soumi, Japanese voice actress
- 1967Phil Keoghan, New Zealand-American television host and producer
- 1977Domenico Fioravanti, Italian swimmer
- 1977Joel Ross, English radio and television host
- 1978Aleksey Zagornyi, Russian hammer thrower
- 1980Kaori Manabe, Japanese television personality and model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455Emperor Petronius Maximus is stoned to death by an angry mob while fleeing Rome.
- 526A devastating earthquake strikes Antioch killing 250,000.
- 1223Mongol invasion of the Cumans: Battle of the Kalka River: Mongol armies of Genghis Khan led by Subutai defeat Kievan Rus’ and Cumans.
- 1578Martin Frobisher sails from Harwich in England to Frobisher Bay in Canada, eventually to mine fool’s gold, used to pave streets in London.
- 1866In the Fenian Invasion of Canada, John O'Neill leads 850 Fenian raiders across the Niagara River at Buffalo, New York/Fort Erie, Ontario, as part of an effort to free Ireland from the United Kingdom. Canadian militia and British regulars repulse the invaders in over the next three days, at a cost of nine dead and 38 wounded to the Fenian’s 19 dead and about 17 wounded.
- 1889Johnstown Flood: Over 2,200 people die after a dam fails and sends a 60-foot (18-meter) wall of water over the town of Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
- 1935A 7.7 Mw earthquake destroys Quetta in modern-day Pakistan killing 40,000.
- 1971In accordance with the Uniform Monday Holiday Act passed by the U.S. Congress in 1968, observation of Memorial Day occurs on the last Monday in May for the first time, rather than on the traditional Memorial Day of May 30.
- 1985United States–Canada tornado outbreak: Forty-one tornadoes hit Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and Ontario, leaving 76 dead.
- 2005Vanity Fair reveals that Mark Felt was Deep Throat.
View the complete list of historical events for May 31.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Asami Shimoda, Kate Walsh, Angelique Boyer, Eric Morecambe, Juris Fernandez, Charles Nelson Reilly, Tex Avery, Benjamin Eicher, Julie Anne Haddock, Little Willie John.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 31, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1931 – Connie Hines, American actress (d. 2009); October 15, 1959 – Todd Solondz, American actor, director, and screenwriter; September 17, 1972 – Bobby Lee, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 986