Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1927 was a Tuesday and it was the 151st day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,869 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,113 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Fred Allen
- 1912Alfred Deller
- 1921Alida Valli
- 1938Johnny Paycheck
- 1962Corey Hart
- 1964Darryl McDaniels
- 1966Nick Scotti
- 1972Sarah Murdoch
- 1987Meredith Hagner
- 1989Daul Kim
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1443Margaret Beaufort, Countess of Richmond and Derby (d. 1509)
- 1898Norman Vincent Peale, American minister and author (d. 1993)
- 1922Denholm Elliott, English-Spanish actor (d. 1992)
- 1932Jay Miner, American computer scientist and engineer (d. 1994)
- 1941June Clark, Welsh nurse and educator
- 1961Ray Cote, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1968John Connolly, Irish journalist and author
- 1973Kate Howey, English martial artist and coach
- 1976Matt Harpring, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1978Aleksey Zagornyi, Russian hammer thrower
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1223Mongol invasion of the Cumans: Battle of the Kalka River: Mongol armies of Genghis Khan led by Subutai defeat Kievan Rus’ and Cumans.
- 1578Martin Frobisher sails from Harwich in England to Frobisher Bay in Canada, eventually to mine fool’s gold, used to pave streets in London.
- 1795French Revolution: The Revolutionary Tribunal is suppressed.
- 1813In Australia, William Lawson, Gregory Blaxland and William Wentworth reach Mount Blaxland, effectively marking the end of a route across the Blue Mountains.
- 1911The hull of the ocean liner RMS Titanic is launched.
- 1921Tulsa race riot: civil unrest in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The official death toll is 39, but recent investigations suggest the actual toll may be much higher.
- 1924The Soviet Union signs an agreement with the Beijing government, referring to Outer Mongolia as an “integral part of the Republic of China”, whose “sovereignty” therein the Soviet Union promises to respect.
- 1973The United States Senate votes to cut off funding for the bombing of Khmer Rouge targets within Cambodia, hastening the end of the Cambodian Civil War.
- 1985United States–Canada tornado outbreak: Forty-one tornadoes hit Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, and Ontario, leaving 76 dead.
- 1989A group of six members of the guerrilla group Túpac Amaru Revolutionary Movement (MRTA) of Peru, shoot dead eight transsexuals, in the city of Tarapoto.
View the complete list of historical events for May 31.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Stephen Kramer Glickman, Analeigh Tipton, Shannon Rubicam, Valérie Quennessen, Kenny Neal, Zafer Algöz, Alejandra Andreu, Anne Heche, Ida Rubinstein, Pandro S. Berman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 31, 1927.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 19, 1963 – Terry Farrell, American actress; October 28, 1939 – Curtis Lee, American singer-songwriter (d. 2015); December 9, 1964 – Hape Kerkeling, German actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 922