Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 31st of May 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
May 31, 1927 was a Tuesday and it was the 151st day of the year 1927. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 91 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,197 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,124 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Alejo - a Jack Russell Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 380 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alejo will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Alejo will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Florence Desmond
- 1918Sadie Corré
- 1929Menahem Golan
- 1938Peter Yarrow
- 1950Gregory Harrison
- 1950Jean Chalopin
- 1954Vicki Sue Robinson
- 1967Phil Keoghan
- 1971Diana Damrau
- 1987Shaun Fleming
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for May 31.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on May 31.
- 1535Alessandro Allori, Italian painter (d. 1607)
- 1753Pierre Victurnien Vergniaud, French lawyer and politician (d. 1793)
- 1927Lloyd Thaxton, American television host and producer (d. 2008)
- 1945Bernard Goldberg, American journalist and author
- 1948Svetlana Alexievich, Belarusian journalist and author, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1963Wesley Willis, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Wesley Willis Fiasco) (d. 2003)
- 1972Archie Panjabi, English actress
- 1972Dave Roberts, American baseball player and coach
- 1976Tonka Tomicic, Chilean model and television host, Miss World Chile 1995
- 1977Petr Tenkrát, Czech ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for May 31.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1279 BCRamesses II (The Great) (19th dynasty) becomes pharaoh of Ancient Egypt.
- 1578Martin Frobisher sails from Harwich in England to Frobisher Bay in Canada, eventually to mine fool’s gold, used to pave streets in London.
- 1790The United States enacts its first copyright statute, the Copyright Act of 1790.
- 1795French Revolution: The Revolutionary Tribunal is suppressed.
- 1909The National Negro Committee, forerunner to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, convenes for the first time.
- 1910The creation of the Union of South Africa.
- 1941Anglo-Iraqi War: The United Kingdom completes the re-occupation of Iraq and returns 'Abd al-Ilah to power as regent for Faisal II.
- 1971In accordance with the Uniform Monday Holiday Act passed by the U.S. Congress in 1968, observation of Memorial Day occurs on the last Monday in May for the first time, rather than on the traditional Memorial Day of May 30.
- 1981The burning of Jaffna library in Sri Lanka. It is one of the violent examples of ethnic biblioclasm of the twentieth century.
- 1989A group of six members of the guerrilla group Túpac Amaru Revolutionary Movement (MRTA) of Peru, shoot dead eight transsexuals, in the city of Tarapoto.
View the complete list of historical events for May 31.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 5, 31 and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Don Cherry, Leslie Ash, Isla Fisher, Cornelia Otis Skinner, Marc Maron, Ashley Laurence, Bradley Cole, Annie Wersching, Chris Kattan, Munro Chambers.
The zodiac sign of a person born on May 31 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on May 31, 1927.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Emerald is the modern birthstone for the month of May while Sapphire is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-Central approximately on 1375. Your profession was preacher, publisher, scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Artistic personality, always transforming ugly into beauty, gray into bright colors. You would find an opportunity of creative self-expression in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main lesson in present – to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 28, 1944 – Matthew Cowles, American actor and playwright (d. 2014); February 9, 1981 – The Rev, American singer-songwriter and drummer (Avenged Sevenfold, Pinkly Smooth, and Suburban Legends) (d. 2009); January 2, 1978 – Megumi Toyoguchi, Japanese voice actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,216